Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Competition, Action Shooting And Training. > Training Class Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Training Class Announcements Announce and/or Advertise your training classes here.

Old 12-05-2011, 5:22 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Self-Defense Shotgun - Level 1 - $160 - 6/9/18 - Lytle Creek

Have a shotgun for home defense? Want to learn how to run it for tactical / self-defense situations? Come on out for this class! A shotgun is a devastating close quarters weapon, especially when employed as part of a system including your sidearm. This class starts with the fundamentals to include patterning your Home Defense loads and builds to the end of the day doing dynamic movement. Level of this class is considered an intermediate level class. Students will need their shotgun with a sling, 5 00 buck rounds, 5 slugs, 150+ birdshot rounds (no steel shot), chair, drink / snacks, weather appropriate clothing (we shoot rain or shine), eye / ear protection. Cost for the class is $160 which is payable by cash, check, money order, credit cards, or prepay thr6ugh the website here. Reserve your spot in this class by June 6th at 5pm. Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
CA DOJ Instructor, NRA Instructor, Multi-State CCW Instructor
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis
Ps 144:1

Last edited by D-Man; 03-28-2018 at 7:17 AM..
Old 08-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Cry Havok!
CGN Contributor

I took this class saturday and had a great time. Small class size with lots of individual instruction. Great attitude by the instuctor- it wasnt boot camp, it was education which is what i was looking for. The work on transition from shotgun to pistol gave me some things to work on. I will definitely be back.
"Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrocket1 View Post
Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.
Old 11-19-2012, 7:11 PM

looks interesting.
do u have a class agenda for this?
prereq?
how many people per class..i might bring a friend or two.

thanks
Old 11-20-2012, 7:29 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Short class agenda: Covering the shotgun as a home defense (HD) weapon (strengths and weaknesses), pattern both slugs and buckshot at various HD distances to know what your particular shotgun will do, basic movement and transitions with a shotgun / sidearm combination, then doing some basic entry moves.

This class is designed for someone who has shot on a square range without movement most of their lives and wants to start employing the shotgun in a defensive manner. Because of this there is no pre-reqs really required as the goal is to take shooters new to shooting and moving and give them the basics of what they need to know.

Also, we always keep our instructor to student ratio at 1:4 or 1:5 at the most regardless of class size. That way if someone is struggling with a particular lesson we can give them the individual attention they require without having to hold back the rest of the class. Would love to have your friends and yourself attend the class. If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them.

Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
Semper Fidelis
Old 12-26-2012, 4:40 AM

How do I sign up?
Old 12-26-2012, 7:08 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio252c View Post
How do I sign up?
E-Mail me at dharlow at 5arrowstactical.com or you can sign up through the website here.

Semper Fidelis
Old 12-26-2012, 7:48 AM

Thank You sir.
Old 03-10-2014, 6:23 PM

I have been through this class 3 times and learned something new each time. Great instructors that teach to the level of the students and make it fun.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Veteran Member

Note the op says register by the 13th.. Are you taking late registrations for this?
Old 01-24-2015, 7:10 AM
Vendor/Retailer

I will still take reservations.

Semper Fidelis
Old 06-09-2016, 5:56 AM
Vendor/Retailer

BTT

Semper Fidelis