Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > BulletButton.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

BulletButton.com Sponsored by Assault Planet

Old 04-01-2011, 3:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default ACR Bullet button® upgrade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullet Button® has upgraded the ACR Bullet Button® to an aluminum unit instead of a plastic one. This unit is much stronger, as the ACR must "cam" the bullet back to drop the mag.

The stronger aluminum body also gives us the capacity to allow the unit to operate as a convertible Bullet Button®. (Thanks HANS!)

When using the new system, if you are out of state, remove the left hand setscrew, and the unit will function as Bushmaster intended when pushed from the left side. When returning to state, simply replace the setscrew and be complaint. It is still accessable with a tool from the left side and with a bullet from the right, so there is no downside to the upgrade.

Anyone wishing to upgrade from the old style to new, need simply send your plastic Bullet Button® back to us and pay $3.50 Shipping and Handling for return postage. (Delivery confrimation must be used).

We will send out a new anodized Bullet Button for your ACR same day first class in a padded mailer with delivery confirmation.

Please send your plastic units to the address on our website at www.bulletbutton.com

Thank you.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1&postcount=81

www.bulletbutton.com

Last edited by Prince50; 04-01-2011 at 3:03 PM..
Old 09-09-2011, 10:16 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Is this deal still valid? Can I inclose a prepaid USPS priority label to ship back in the flat rate box it will come in? I have 2 BBs to exchange.
Old 09-12-2011, 3:17 PM
Calguns Addict

I never did send in mine since I didn't have any problems.. I think the one screw might be stripping, if not stripped, too so don't really want to put it back in. Have my ACR apart right now while looking it over.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson

9mm + 5.56mm =
.45ACP + 7.62 NATO =
10mm + 6.8 SPC =

Et Verbum caro factum est et habitavit in nobis; Jn 1:14