Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Old 06-19-2015, 7:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD714 View Post
I have no idea what logic is being used here when you talk crap about somebody's department and fellow deputies then are shocked when they step up and defend them.
That's not being butthurt, its having pride in your department and brothers in arms.

If you actually spent time in uniform and were out there in the field you would understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe you should re read the thread and see who attached who first? There was no name calling by me at all and i merely said they trained on beretta then transitioned to the MP9, i never stated they simply handed it to them and said here you go, you and all the other butthurt deputies simply assumed that and started talking **** to me and questioning whether id ever even worked leo, seemes to me you guys are the ones name calling. No one else has posted anything else in any way shape or form then to say its all user error. Awesome...
Old 06-19-2015, 7:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ricigliano View Post
My point was that you posted assertions about that which you know nothing about. When challenged, you responded with cartoons and juvenile name calling. Then you elevated it to generalized slurs of the LASD and "indictment" business which has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Rather unbecoming actually, for someone who supposedly has had some sort of actual LEO affiliation at some point.

I wish you well in your retirement. This exchange has grown tiresome and I am surprised a Mod hasn't locked it yet. You may be able to squeeze in another funny cartoon before they do. Good night.
And you assumed i know nothing about it and when i challenged you to post ANY kind of rational explenation for it all you did was state ive never worked in LE. Right im the one attaching lmao so many blue falcons these days
Old 06-19-2015, 1:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroguy2012 View Post
Maybe you should re read the thread and see who attached who first? There was no name calling by me at all and i merely said they trained on beretta then transitioned to the MP9, i never stated they simply handed it to them and said here you go, you and all the other butthurt deputies simply assumed that and started talking **** to me and questioning whether id ever even worked leo, seemes to me you guys are the ones name calling. No one else has posted anything else in any way shape or form then to say its all user error. Awesome...

Let's take it from the top Camaroguy.

If you actually read my post, I never claimed that you did any name-calling. But you did talk crap about the sheriffs department and it's deputies.

Originally you did state that they were just handing them out. See below

Quote:
What you have hear is deputies who were trained in the academy 4-5 years ago with the beretta, worked the jails unarmed and are now on the street with a new weapon they are not trained in.

You are assuming that I am a deputy and I am not. I prefer to have my uniform match...

I cannot speak for everybody else however the reason I feel that you may not have been LEO is because of some of the comments that you made. It just doesn't sound like how a seasoned officer with 15 years of field experience would speak. If I am wrong and you were an actual police officer out there pushing a black-and-white my bad. However let's be clear our questioning whether you were actually a police officer or not does not constitute name-calling. I think you may be reading these posts in a tone of voice in which you think you're being attacked.

And finally I never claimed that the ND's are anything but operator error. Barring some sort of equipment malfunction I believe that every single one of those incidents are a result of operator error. That is why I have never called it an AD.

However I am absolutely confident that the LASD is on top of it and he's taking care of the issue as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2015, 3:07 PM
Banned

KD, i actually didnt talk any crap at all, and trying to call me out and saying I am not an LEO is in fact an attack. In fact saying all LEOs think exactly alike, as your comment about me not commenting like a seasoned officer implies, shows me you probably dont have that many years under your belt. I know what the transition is for departments, and to be fair, i didnt mean to say they were sending them out with an untrained firearm, i ment to say an unfamiliar firearm. As 2 or 3 days on the range and a monthly qual is not the same as carrying the same weapon every day while in the academy. I have worked with many cops who had never shot a firearm prior to the academy. Not every cop is a gun nut. Me personally I love guns and ive carried everything from a beretta to glock to a p226. Now while the lasd is a huge agency and it is very difficult to try and account for every deputy to be familiar with a new weapon system in 2 or 3 days. They simply dont have the man power to accomdate something like that, and even the stat, 30 out of 1xxxx deputies is trivial, thats on par with saying the xxxxx amount of firearm deaths has anything to do with the 250m + gun owners. I am merely trying to say that the transition training for deputies might not be enough when they were academy trained on the beretta, then went to the jails for X years and now are expected to carry a new weapon on patrol. That MIGHT account for the extra NDs that have occurred. I never stated it was a fact
Old 06-19-2015, 5:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
What you have hear is deputies who were trained in the academy 4-5 years ago with the beretta, worked the jails unarmed and are now on the street with a new weapon they are not trained in.
I was around, and went to the LASD academy when deputies were issues .38 caliber revolvers....

The had the same change over issues when they switched form revolvers to Beretta's

You do realize that custody deputies have the exact same qualification requirements as patrol deputies???

Just because they work a custody assignment does not mean they don't practice and qualify with their duty Beretta's. In fact many custody deputies carry their Beretta's off duty....

The same applies to the S&W M&P...

Quote:
Does it matter? Clearly something has occured for the # of AD, i am merely pointing out an obvious answer for it, whether it is accurate for all or not i dont know, thats why its hypothetical, i personally dont go around blaming the gun for ADs,

Either that or the only other explanation is the LASD deputies are poorly trained as i never heard of this problem when LAPD switched to glock
At least you admit you really "don't know" why a few deputies have had AD's....

LAPD has not totally switched to Glock handguns by the way.....

Quote:
Boy you lasd boys sure do get butthurt real easy. You decide whatever you want bro, but your blue falcon attitude is exactly why i am glad im retired and no longer in uniform. I know a lot about lasd and not from the internet but im sure you would rather believe that an alien being took possession of the deputies and made them have twice as many NDs. Not like you guys are getting federally indicted...oh wait....

And if my rationale is wrong then please provide any other explanation for all the NDs, im listening oh illustrious deputy

I did not work for LASD... I was trained by them and graduated from their academy. I worked with many deputies over my 29 years including three years on a task force led by LASD... Trained with LASD SEB...Shot with them on many many occasions.

My interactions with them were always positive, and I always looked forward to weapons training with them...

"Blue falcon"... I like that!!!

You may think you "know a lot" about LASD... And they have had their problems... But any agency that large in any metropolitan area will always have issues...

But for you to link those issues to a weapons handing issue is juvenile.

Your mistake it your belief about the reasons for the AD's

Any time any agency transitions from one weapon to another there will always be some issues...

It's just a matter of people. A certain very small number people will always make mistakes when handling new equipment...

Regardless of the number of hours of training or rounds fired. Some will always make mistakes...

Guns are tools nothing more... Just like a carpenters circular saw.

If you don't pay the tool it's proper respect due to complacency it will come back to bite you regardless of what agency you work for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddletown View Post
What you believe and what is true in real life in the real world aren't necessarily the same thing. And what you believe doesn't change what is true in real life in the real world.
Old 06-20-2015, 5:14 AM

Quote:
KD, i actually didnt talk any crap at all, and trying to call me out and saying I am not an LEO is in fact an attack. In fact saying all LEOs think exactly alike, as your comment about me not commenting like a seasoned officer implies, shows me you probably dont have that many years under your belt. I know what the transition is for departments, and to be fair, i didnt mean to say they were sending them out with an untrained firearm, i ment to say an unfamiliar firearm. As 2 or 3 days on the range and a monthly qual is not the same as carrying the same weapon every day while in the academy. I have worked with many cops who had never shot a firearm prior to the academy. Not every cop is a gun nut. Me personally I love guns and ive carried everything from a beretta to glock to a p226. Now while the lasd is a huge agency and it is very difficult to try and account for every deputy to be familiar with a new weapon system in 2 or 3 days. They simply dont have the man power to accomdate something like that, and even the stat, 30 out of 1xxxx deputies is trivial, thats on par with saying the xxxxx amount of firearm deaths has anything to do with the 250m + gun owners. I am merely trying to say that the transition training for deputies might not be enough when they were academy trained on the beretta, then went to the jails for X years and now are expected to carry a new weapon on patrol. That MIGHT account for the extra NDs that have occurred. I never stated it was a fact
I've read all your posts. Your lack of specifics or any articulation citing direct knowledge to the subject proves the following;

You were never a sworn LEO on the street.

You never trained with LASD or LAPD.

You have no credibility on here.

Go away.

Last edited by WyattandDoc; 06-20-2015 at 5:17 AM..
Old 06-20-2015, 6:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattandDoc View Post
I've read all your posts. Your lack of specifics or any articulation citing direct knowledge to the subject proves the following;

You were never a sworn LEO on the street.

You never trained with LASD or LAPD.

You have no credibility on here.

Go away.
So its a requirement to post articulation to have an opinion? Oh and BTW i did post articulation you simply didnt like it but instead of coming up with any actual argument you butthurt deps simply said ive never been an LEO,

Right

Right

Im not looking for credibility from you or any other blue falcon on here

Nah imma stay right here

Last edited by camaroguy2012; 06-20-2015 at 6:39 AM..
Old 06-20-2015, 8:42 AM
Banned

Im honestly surprised by the outright hostility from the other leos on here, i thought we were all adults and allowed to post our opinions on here, you can disagree with me all you want but if this is thr attitude you guys have when you push a black and white its no wonder people are hating us more everyday.
Old 06-20-2015, 5:15 PM

Quote:
I know a lot about lasd and not from the internet but im sure you would rather believe that an alien being took possession of the deputies and made them have twice as many NDs. Not like you guys are getting federally indicted...oh wait...
Then...

Quote:
Im honestly surprised by the outright hostility from the other leos on here...
You shouldn't be surprised. Especially "if" you are/were an LEO. If you "were" an LEO, you are not any more and better understand that your knowledge of this subject involves a single article from the LA Times. That alone makes your posts quite entertaining. Please continue. While you seem to lack ability to recognize your environment, most here see exactly what's going on, and continued posting by you on this subject should make it even more clear...And I'm sure more entertaining.
Old 06-20-2015, 5:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
Then...

You shouldn't be surprised. Especially "if" you are/were an LEO. If you "were" an LEO, you are not any more and better understand that your knowledge of this subject involves a single article from the LA Times. That alone makes your posts quite entertaining. Please continue. While you seem to lack ability to recognize your environment, most here see exactly what's going on, and continued posting by you on this subject should make it even more clear...And I'm sure more entertaining.
Or maybe you lasd guys shouldnt be so sensative... Also i have yet to see anyone post the supposidly illustrious transition training program that would prevent all these NDs from happening...
Old 06-20-2015, 5:53 PM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Location: The People's Glorious Republik of Southern Kalifornistan

Quote:
So its a requirement to post articulation to have an opinion? Oh and BTW i did post articulation you simply didnt like it but instead of coming up with any actual argument you butthurt deps simply said ive never been an LEO,

Right

Right

Im not looking for credibility from you or any other blue falcon on here

Nah imma stay right here
Each new post from you is more juvenile and ignorant than the last.

Quote:
its no wonder people are hating us more everyday.
Who is us? You have already been outed as a phoney and a fraud.

Quote:
Or maybe you lasd guys shouldnt be so sensative... Also i have yet to see anyone post the supposidly illustrious transition training program that would prevent all these NDs from happening...
No credible LEO is going to post the specifics of their department's training program on a public forum. This is just further proof that you are a fake.
Old 06-20-2015, 6:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ricigliano View Post
Each new post from you is more juvenile and ignorant than the last.

Who is us? You have already been outed as a phoney and a fraud.

No credible LEO is going to post the specifics of their department's training program on a public forum. This is just further proof that you are a fake.
Lmao and ever post of yours shows how easily butthurt you guys get, and no i havent been outed as anything you can post whatever imaginary stories you wish it doesnt make it true. And you wont post the training because it will show i am correct
Old 06-20-2015, 6:18 PM

So camaroguy2012 easy to confirm,,very easy, what agency did you work for? What training have you had? You keep skirting this issue.
Old 06-20-2015, 6:19 PM

I've had about enough of the camaro guy. It's abundantly obvious he's never been a street patrol cop of any kind and has no idea of what he's spewing here. Most agencies have been through firearms transitions. Mine had 4 during my career. Started with revolvers, then went to several different automatics platforms, presently from Sigs to Glocks with no hitches thus far. All new weapons required a minimum of a couple of full days transitioning training and qualifications at our range, prior to issuing. ALL deputies, no matter where assigned, had the exact same training and are held to the exact same minimum level of training. I am 100% positive LASD had at least what my department provided, as they, and LAPD, usually set the standards for required state training.

Camaroguy, please go away, you're embarrassing yourself here and we all know you're not a real COP. I follow an Army Special Forces website that actually "vets" folks wishing to post to their site, before allowing them to post. Wish something like that could occur here, at least in this supposed "LEO" forum. I'd go a bit further and only allow posts by street "cops", like police, deputy sheriffs or highway patrol. All other are either too highly "specialized", don't work real police jobs or spend most of their careers behind a desk, or following up others cases. My two cents regarding what most real cops think about mall ninjas and their opinions of what cops should be doing etc.....

Last edited by roostersgt; 06-20-2015 at 6:27 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 6:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcslotcar View Post
So camaroguy2012 easy to confirm,,very easy, what agency did you work for? What training have you had? You keep skirting this issue.
Its cool you guys believe what you want, i know what ive done and its obvious why lasd is having the issues they have and the caliber of officers and deputies posting inthis thread is exactly whats wrong with law enforcement today and why i am super happy everyday i am out of it.
Old 06-20-2015, 6:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roostersgt View Post
I've had about enough of the camaro guy. It's abundantly obvious he's never been a street patrol cop of any kind and has no idea of what he's spewing here. Most agencies have been through firearms transitions. Mine had 4 during my career. Started with revolvers, then went to several different automatics platforms, presently from Sigs to Glocks with no hitches thus far. All new weapons required a minimum of a couple of full days transitioning training and qualifications at our range, prior to issuing. ALL deputies, no matter where assigned, had the exact same training and are held to the exact same minimum level of training. I am 100% positive LASD had at least what my department provided, as they, and LAPD, usually set the standards for required state training.

Camaroguy, please go away, you're embarrassing yourself here and we all know you're not a real COP. I follow an Army Special Forces website that actually "vets" folks wishing to post to their site, before allowing them to post. Wish something like that could occur here, at least in this supposed "LEO" forum. I'd go a bit further and only allow posts by street "cops", like police, deputy sheriffs or highway patrol. All other are either too highly "specialized", don't work real police jobs or spend most of their careers behind a desk, or following up others cases. My two cents regarding what most real cops think about mall ninjas and their opinions of what cops should be doing etc.....

You know who make posts like this? People who cant come up with a single logical argument to defend their side so they resort to petty posts like this
Old 06-20-2015, 6:35 PM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Location: The People's Glorious Republik of Southern Kalifornistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcslotcar View Post
Quote:
Its cool you guys believe what you want, i know what ive done and its obvious why lasd is having the issues they have and the caliber of officers and deputies posting inthis thread is exactly whats wrong with law enforcement today and why i am super happy everyday i am out of it.
The skirting continues. This guy is a complete joke.
Old 06-20-2015, 6:37 PM

Quote:
You've just proven you're no LEO. If you were you'd know that can't happen here.

Next time LA Times posts an anti-gun article I suppose you'll argue for gun control, since apparently they are infallable proof of the situation in your mind.

Keep going. This will surely get more fun as time goes on.
Old 06-20-2015, 6:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
You've just proven you're no LEO. If you were you'd know that can't happen here.

Next time LA Times posts an anti-gun article I suppose you'll argue for gun control, since apparently they are infallable proof of the situation in your mind.

Keep going. This will surely get more fun as time goes on.
Right because in the real world your opinion matters to me, once again you guys are the one skirting the issues, the whole thread is about lasd cant seem to figure out how to use a new weapons system, and i simply had the opinion that the deputies coming out of the jails who trained 4 to 5 years ago in the academy on berettas are now carrying a new weapon that some might be unfamiliar with. Thats a pretty logical train of thought actually and if you werent so sensative you might see that. I know why most lasd are laughed at by other agencies and you guys are doing a stellar job of proving why
Old 06-20-2015, 6:52 PM

Default Article on LASD M&P 9 accidental discharges

Damn, i just want to shake some sense into the author of this article.

Last edited by durandal; 06-20-2015 at 7:06 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 7:15 PM

Quote:
Right because in the real world your opinion matters to me, once again you guys are the one skirting the issues, the whole thread is about lasd cant seem to figure out how to use a new weapons system, and i simply had the opinion that the deputies coming out of the jails who trained 4 to 5 years ago in the academy on berettas are now carrying a new weapon that some might be unfamiliar with. Thats a pretty logical train of thought actually and if you werent so sensative you might see that. I know why most lasd are laughed at by other agencies and you guys are doing a stellar job of proving why
None of us care about your opinion. We're hoping this thread continues so others can see how hypocritical and biased you are from taking your complete view of an issue from an LA Times article.

I'll give you a little crumb of information that might just blow your mind... You are wrong in your assertion. It has nothing to do with deputies going to patrol. You made a "guess" based on a newspaper article and you are completely wrong. Regardless of what the "issue" is, and there are issues to deal with, you have made accusations, demeaning comments, and now claim other agencies laugh at LASD but refuse to comment regarding your claimed law enforcement experience, seem to have little to no knowledge regarding the legal, political, and practical issues law enforcement officers make, and your attitude seems to be blatantly anti-law enforcement.

If you can make the claims that you have based on an article, I will claim, based on your posts, you are one of two things...

1) Not now, nor ever were LEO.

2) Suffering from Alzheimer's since you seem to have forgotten your training and experience in law enforcement.

You say our opinion doesn't matter to you. That's fine. You seem to lack social skills as it is so it doesn't surprise me. Again, this conversation is like a play...it's not for the actors...it's for the audience.

What is your experience in law enforcement firearm training?
Old 06-20-2015, 7:19 PM
Banned

Your not a cop either Dep, see i can say it too, just because you have it as your username doesnt make it true. If you really are i hope you dont take this holier then thou only my opinion matters attitude out in patrol. Oh or you are probably just a CA or maybe even just a security officer, or even better one of the fat mta guys wearin a tac vest and drop leg lmfao.
Old 06-20-2015, 7:25 PM

Still refusing to answer any questions... keep going. What is your experience in law enforcement firearm training?

My attitude may be holier than thou, but that's earned.

My opinion doesn't matter. The opinion of those reading this thread are what matters. I'm sure by now they see you've refused to answer any of the questions posed of you, though you seem very secure in your accusations based on a single article from the LA Times.

Last edited by SoCalDep; 06-20-2015 at 7:27 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 7:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Still refusing to answer any questions... keep going. What is your experience in law enforcement firearm training?

My attitude may be holier than thou, but that's earned.

My opinion doesn't matter. The opinion of those reading this thread are what matters. I'm sure by now they see you've refused to answer any of the questions posed of you, though you seem very secure in your accusations based on a single article from the LA Times.

First, its evident my training is far greater then yours

Second, im not making any accusations i am stating an opinion and as an adult in the US i am entitled to do so, and you are just as entitled to get butthurt over it as you clearly are
Old 06-20-2015, 7:42 PM

Quote:
First, its evident my training is far greater then yours

Second, im not making any accusations i am stating an opinion and as an adult in the US i am entitled to do so, and you are just as entitled to get butthurt over it as you clearly are
You are entitled to an opinion, no matter how misguided. We are entitled to a retort.

Others here know my background. I have worked numerous assignments including patrol FTO, am a state and agency-certified firearms instructor, have attended training through numerous local law enforcement agencies including LASD SEB, Tactics and Survival, LAPD, USMC TCCC and convoy security training, Surefire Institute, Academi, Haley Strategic, S&W Academy, Way of the Gun (Frank Proctor), Safariland, Valor Resources, Front Sight, the US Army (Combat Lifesaver) as well as numerous IMS and NIMS related courses, numerous courses associated with JRIC, not to mention a background in competitive shooting, both pre-LE and while employed by my department. I have trained thousands of law enforcement officers from dozens of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies as well as members of our military service.

What is your experience in law enforcement firearms training?
Old 06-20-2015, 7:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
You are entitled to an opinion, no matter how misguided. We are entitled to a retort.

Others here know my background. I have worked numerous assignments including patrol FTO, am a state and agency-certified firearms instructor, have attended training through numerous local law enforcement agencies including LASD SEB, Tactics and Survival, LAPD, USMC TCCC and convoy security training, Surefire Institute, Academi, Haley Strategic, S&W Academy, Way of the Gun (Frank Proctor), Safariland, Valor Resources, Front Sight, the US Army (Combat Lifesaver) as well as numerous IMS and NIMS related courses, numerous courses associated with JRIC, not to mention a background in competitive shooting, both pre-LE and while employed by my department. I have trained thousands of law enforcement officers from dozens of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies as well as members of our military service.

You forgot fat mta wanna be with delusions of grandeur. Im done with you, you believe whatever you want. The fact you have to post your resume to try and prove what a badass you are shows exactly what i have been saying all thread

Last edited by camaroguy2012; 06-20-2015 at 7:51 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 7:50 PM

Quote:
You forgot fat mta wanna be with delusions of grandeur. Im done with you, you believe whatever you want.
Another insult. Nice.

Old 06-20-2015, 7:51 PM

I vouch for SoCalDep.

IMO, camaroguy should be banned from the LEO forum - wait, lemme put him on Ignore first... Ok, Now ban him...
Old 06-20-2015, 7:54 PM

camaroguy2012, please do not post in the LEO section. You do not qualify. Thank You.
Old 06-20-2015, 7:56 PM

Quote:
You forgot fat mta wanna be with delusions of grandeur. Im done with you, you believe whatever you want. The fact you have to post your resume to try and prove what a badass you are shows exactly what i have been saying all thread
It shows what? My experience in law enforcement firearm training?

What is your experience in law enforcement firearm training? You are the one who FIRST said you had more experience. I merely showed my hand. You have the benefit of a retort. I figured you wouldn't answer since you haven't yet answered any of the questions posed by anyone in this thread, but hey...how 'bout another chance...

Old 06-20-2015, 7:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Another insult. Nice.

Not an insult and your attitude is exactly why the population hates us. You have provided nothing of value to this thread other then say im not a cop so good job...
Old 06-20-2015, 7:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
It shows what? My experience in law enforcement firearm training?

What is your experience in law enforcement firearm training? You are the one who FIRST said you had more experience. I merely showed my hand. You have the benefit of a retort. I figured you wouldn't answer since you haven't yet answered any of the questions posed by anyone in this thread, but hey...how 'bout another chance...

Old 06-20-2015, 8:00 PM

Quote:
I could only hope. Of course, if you would like, you could always answer any of the questions posed to you in this thread... which could somewhat validate your claims and opinions. One question you might start with, since this is a firearm training thread is...

Old 06-20-2015, 8:03 PM

I'm with the others, give it a rest Camaroguy2012.. maybe go to a camaro forum,, someome there may listen to you, and you really can be a camaro guy.. really...

Last edited by John M; 06-20-2015 at 8:11 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 8:22 PM
Banned

All that we have really established from this thread is that the NDs can be attributed to Socaldep who has apparently trained the whole lasd as he stated a few posts ago so congrats, its no wonder why you are so easily rustled.

LMFAO.

Oh and....

Last edited by camaroguy2012; 06-20-2015 at 9:21 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 8:34 PM

Quote:
All that we have really established from this thread is that the NDs can be attributed to Socaldep who has apparently trained the whole lasd as he stated a few posts ago so congrats, its no wonder why you are so easily rustled.
Maybe it is all my fault. Maybe it is not my fault. Maybe it isn't anyone's fault in particular but a systemic issue. Maybe it's not an issue at all. The only thing this thread has proven thus far is that you apparently don't like answering questions... and you say you're leaving but keep coming back.

Well, since you aren't keeping your word about going away, I guess we can continue with the former... I'll give you another shot.

Old 06-20-2015, 8:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maybe it is all my fault. Maybe it is not my fault. Maybe it isn't anyone's fault in particular but a systemic issue. Maybe it's not an issue at all. The only thing this thread has proven thus far is that you apparently don't like answering questions... and you say you're leaving but keep coming back.

Well, since you aren't keeping your word about going away, I guess we can continue with the former... I'll give you another shot.

All i will tell you is thankfully my training wasnt done by you.

This is getting fun
Old 06-20-2015, 8:39 PM

Quote:
Your not a cop either Dep, see i can say it too, just because you have it as your username doesnt make it true. If you really are i hope you dont take this holier then thou only my opinion matters attitude out in patrol. Oh or you are probably just a CA or maybe even just a security officer, or even better one of the fat mta guys wearin a tac vest and drop leg lmfao.
I personally know who he is. You are wrong on your assumption.
Old 06-20-2015, 8:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro911 View Post
I personally know who he is. You are wrong on your assumption.
It wasnt a serious post, im just showing that anyone can say anything about anyone, doesnt make it true...
Old 06-20-2015, 8:51 PM

Quote:
All i will tell you is thankfully my training wasnt done by you.

This is getting fun
I bet...Easy to make accusations without divulging any information.

You might recognize my technique as fairly classic interrogation. You've been pretty evasive.

Blame others all you want but you're inability to accept responsibility, be forthright, and answer basic questions shows a definitive and deeply held insecurity in your belief and desire to bury your lack of knowledge in attacks on others.

There are many excellent organizations out there, who's training is first rate. LAPD is one of those agencies and I have nothing but respect for their training staff. If something was published in the LA Times about LAPD (like it was a few months ago) I would take it with a pretty big boulder of salt. That's because I have experience in law enforcement firearms training.