Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Camping, Hiking and Outdoor Activities
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Camping, Hiking and Outdoor Activities Camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2017, 8:49 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,746
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default Are you boycotting camping world

Considering we NRA members and the National NRA institution has vigorously campaigned for and helped elect PROGUN President Donald Trump. Are any cal gunners who camp going to boycott Camping World over the comments by their CEO?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20164/...cus-john-nolte

"Marcus Lemonis: There’s no doubt that there is [sic] probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple of days and if they are, quite frankly don’t shop at my business..."

Well done Mr Lemonis! I will NEVER shop at Camping World or the recently acquired Gander Mountain, per your request !
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
Ayn Rand

Last edited by ja308; 09-11-2017 at 8:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-11-2017, 7:03 PM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 8,330
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

I am not boycotting them, I just don't go there because they are too expensive, as well as not near men. Comes out to the same thing. If they lowered their prices and opened a location closer, then I might boycott them :-).
__________________
Kemasa.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2017, 7:38 PM
2slo4u's Avatar
2slo4u 2slo4u is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Thermia
Posts: 115
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Yes
__________________
...but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.
Joshua 24:15.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2017, 7:57 PM
tamalpias tamalpias is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,700
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

I had bought from them in the past but will avoid now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2017, 8:16 PM
blackberg's Avatar
blackberg blackberg is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,878
iTrader: 30 / 100%
Default

Yes.

Never been, or know where there is one
-bb
__________________
Donate to the CalGuns Foundation Today!

NRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-12-2017, 6:50 AM
cdtx2001's Avatar
cdtx2001 cdtx2001 is online now
Hooligan
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Over Here
Posts: 6,306
iTrader: 69 / 100%
Default

Been to one, wasn't impressed. Went looking for camping supplies which is what I thought they sold, given their name. I quickly learned their name should be Overpriced RV Stuff With Rude Salespeople instead.

For the record, camping to me involves a tent and sleeping bag. RVs are cheating.
__________________
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid" -Han Solo

"A dull knife is as useless as the man who would dare carry it"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-12-2017, 6:56 AM
NYT's Avatar
NYT NYT is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn, CA
Posts: 3,336
iTrader: 29 / 100%
Default

pretty sure all of us arent going to be going to camping world or gander mountain (both own and run by lemonis). we had a thread on it awhile ago when those comments were made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtx2001 View Post
Been to one, wasn't impressed. Went looking for camping supplies which is what I thought they sold, given their name. I quickly learned their name should be Overpriced RV Stuff With Rude Salespeople instead.

For the record, camping to me involves a tent and sleeping bag. RVs are cheating.
my ex's family thought "camping" was pulling their $2 million dollar bus into a spot and hitting the expansion button.

i will be honest though that i am a truck camper, i bring in a ton of stuff and sleep comfortably in a 6 person tent on an air mattress.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-12-2017, 7:00 AM
the_tunaman's Avatar
the_tunaman the_tunaman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 338
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Yes.

I sent an email explaining why, and received a response attempting to explain the position away as taken out of context.

F 'em.
__________________
MAGA - drain the swamp!
Proud deplorable wacist!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-12-2017, 9:17 AM
gorn5150's Avatar
gorn5150 gorn5150 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,041
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I don't need this reason to boycott them. When I walked into the Suisun store about 20 years ago the crappy quality of their merchandise and the inflated prices put a boycott in place for me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Wren1911 Wren1911 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Taft, CA
Posts: 115
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

I hate camping world.Bought a new travel trailer from then a few years ago.The quality of the trailer was horrible from the start,which wasn't camping world fault.The icing on the cake was camping worlds service department,Service was horrible.My jayco had way to many major issues in the 2 years I owned it.It got to a point I was afraid to use it because I knew something else major would happen.Once warranty was up I cut my losses and traded it in at another dealer.My new unit has been great,a few minor issues but nothing major.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-12-2017, 11:44 AM
71MUSTY's Avatar
71MUSTY 71MUSTY is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,319
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Are you kidding? I love Camping World.

This weekend we went there and man what a selection. We were putting everything you can imagine in our cart. Eventually our cart was so heavy it would hardly roll as we pushed it up to check out. Must have had about 3000 items in it.

Just as the Cashier asked me " Did you find everything OK"

I remembered "Oh wait, I voted for Trump, Guess I can't shop here, I'm sure you understand"

We laughed so hard my side still hurts.
__________________
There is no such thing as gun control
Only people control



Haters got to hate. Winnin again. Go Trump


Why is it the guys who really know how to fix this country's problems spend all their time fixing old cars?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-12-2017, 11:55 AM
ElvenSoul's Avatar
ElvenSoul ElvenSoul is online now
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,841
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I have never shopped there. So yes I'm boycotting them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-12-2017, 3:12 PM
FatCity67's Avatar
FatCity67 FatCity67 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,003
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

What's a Camping World?

Exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-12-2017, 6:44 PM
fivefeezy fivefeezy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 101
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

So are you all boycotting the company because you agree with what Trump said about the Charlottesville incident or because the guy has simply said something negative about Trump?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-12-2017, 7:01 PM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 8,330
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Because the place sucks.

I am not a Trump fan, but he was right when he said there were problems on both sides, which is unacceptable to the liberals. When a CEO brings in politics, it shows exactly how stupid they are. The CEO of Starbucks got the boot, but they brought in another idiot.
__________________
Kemasa.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-12-2017, 8:18 PM
M1NM's Avatar
M1NM M1NM is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: West Covina
Posts: 5,352
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

Yes and all they own.
GS Inc = Good Sam which owns Good Sam Club, Good Sam Insurance, Camping World, Trailer Life and Motorhome magazine.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-12-2017, 10:00 PM
ShotgunPreacher's Avatar
ShotgunPreacher ShotgunPreacher is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 448
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

per his request
__________________
Practical APPLICATION is the best training!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-13-2017, 5:20 AM
ja308 ja308 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,746
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeezy View Post
So are you all boycotting the company because you agree with what Trump said about the Charlottesville incident or because the guy has simply said something negative about Trump?
Yes I agree with what I heard Trump say about Charlottesville as reported here.

"There was no way of making a correct statement that early,” the president said of his initial response to the attack, which many observers characterized as insufficient condemnation of white supremacy and extremism. “Unlike you and unlike the media, before I make a statement, I like to know the facts.”

The president also lashed out at the media for its “inaccurate” reporting surrounding the incident, and said that blame for the violence at the protest belonged to “both sides.”

I also will boycott them because he said negative things about President Trump and those who voted for him.
Another really strong reason for me to boycott them is that they no doubt support the democrat party and their gun grabbing agenda!
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
Ayn Rand
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-13-2017, 7:18 AM
gcvt's Avatar
gcvt gcvt is online now
Covfefe Nation
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,734
iTrader: 16 / 100%
Default

Yes, the CEO asked me to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
I want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel pretty
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterBoreGunner View Post
Kes is really just an errand boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestryll View Post
I am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-13-2017, 7:50 AM
diveRN's Avatar
diveRN diveRN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: 32.7555° N, 97.3308° W
Posts: 1,543
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Camping World is buying up a lot of mom and pop, local RV places, too. Not just big box retailers like Gander. A smaller, locally owned place just down the highway from me was recently bought out by CW. The old place did a crap-ton of RV rentals and sales, not sure how it'll fare now.

I won't go back.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-13-2017, 8:01 AM
Rickrock1's Avatar
Rickrock1 Rickrock1 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chino CA,
Posts: 4,867
iTrader: 48 / 100%
Default

Yes
__________________


“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

🇺🇸 ⚔️ 🦅


Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms.
Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-13-2017, 8:16 AM
bool1tholz bool1tholz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 432
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CWH/

Camping world hit a new 52 week high today. Wall Street loves him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-13-2017, 11:29 AM
RAMCLAP's Avatar
RAMCLAP RAMCLAP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 1,835
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

We used to love going there when we first got our RV. Then we found we could get everything we needed for cheaper elsewhere. Thus, been boycotting for years.
__________________
John 2:5
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-13-2017, 12:44 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,746
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bool1tholz View Post
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CWH/

Camping world hit a new 52 week high today. Wall Street loves him.
Ive been watching it too!
My guess is that enough democrat money manager types are buying to prop up their pal!

Personally I wouldn't touch that stock would you ?
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
Ayn Rand
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-13-2017, 1:03 PM
bool1tholz bool1tholz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 432
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Ive been watching it too!
My guess is that enough democrat money manager types are buying to prop up their pal!

Personally I wouldn't touch that stock would you ?
Short interest has increased since the lemonis anti Trump comments that accounts for some of the price increase but not all of it. Definitely I'm negative on cwh but not enough to short it myself.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-13-2017, 2:27 PM
GMG's Avatar
GMG GMG is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: El Cajon, CA.
Posts: 8,025
iTrader: 138 / 100%
Default

When we were younger we used too desert camp with 3 wheelers and a buggy,
never did any business with Camping World. Since we are older now and don't camp any longer, I guess I'll continue not to by from them. Have no need too!
__________________


A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-13-2017, 5:22 PM
cannon cannon is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Santa (Suburban Hell) Clarita
Posts: 7,540
iTrader: 33 / 100%
Default

Am I boycotting CW and its sister companies?

I would not call it a boycott. I just choose to shop for my RV and camping needs at other retailers. They are usually cheaper and have a wider selection.

Let's just say that since the CEO does not want my business. He won't be troubled with it or me.
__________________
I let my wife choose my hobby.
I said I either wanted to chase younger women or shoot.

Here I am.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-14-2017, 4:11 AM
fivefeezy fivefeezy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 101
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Yes I agree with what I heard Trump say about Charlottesville as reported here.

"There was no way of making a correct statement that early,” the president said of his initial response to the attack, which many observers characterized as insufficient condemnation of white supremacy and extremism. “Unlike you and unlike the media, before I make a statement, I like to know the facts.”

The president also lashed out at the media for its “inaccurate” reporting surrounding the incident, and said that blame for the violence at the protest belonged to “both sides.”

I also will boycott them because he said negative things about President Trump and those who voted for him.
Another really strong reason for me to boycott them is that they no doubt support the democrat party and their gun grabbing agenda!
I'm sure that some forms of violence at the Charlottesville incident could be attributed to both sides. But Charlottesville made so much news because of one form of violence - murder. And that can be only attributed to one person who identified with only one side. And when you choose to ignore that, you are at the very least, being biased against one side.

So whether or not that CEO made a mistake in politicizing his business, I don't care. I have not been offended and I will not be boycotting.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-14-2017, 4:27 AM
Mayor McRifle's Avatar
Mayor McRifle Mayor McRifle is online now
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Central California
Posts: 4,881
iTrader: 13 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeezy View Post
So are you all boycotting the company because you agree with what Trump said about the Charlottesville incident or because the guy has simply said something negative about Trump?
Because the guy told me he doesn't want my business. He dismissed us as irrelevant, like so many have done before, so I'm more than willing to dismiss him and his company as well.
__________________
Anchors Aweigh


Last edited by Mayor McRifle; 09-14-2017 at 4:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-14-2017, 7:46 AM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 8,330
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeezy View Post
I'm sure that some forms of violence at the Charlottesville incident could be attributed to both sides. But Charlottesville made so much news because of one form of violence - murder. And that can be only attributed to one person who identified with only one side. And when you choose to ignore that, you are at the very least, being biased against one side.
Really? It can only be one side?

So did you see the photo of a "peaceful" protester hitting the car with a club? This was before anything done by the driver.

Did you hear that other vehicles had been attacked?

Did you hear that the vehicle is not actually the one that ran over people? He hit another vehicle and pushed it, which is what hit people. That is not typical for those type of intentional acts as it is not as effective and most would not do it that way intentionally.

So no thought that the vehicle was attacked and the driver panicked? I don't know what happened, but the media silence is screaming that it is not what they want it to be, what they convinced you it was.
__________________
Kemasa.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

Last edited by kemasa; 09-14-2017 at 7:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-14-2017, 5:18 PM
fivefeezy fivefeezy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 101
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemasa View Post
Really? It can only be one side?

So did you see the photo of a "peaceful" protester hitting the car with a club? This was before anything done by the driver.

Did you hear that other vehicles had been attacked?

Did you hear that the vehicle is not actually the one that ran over people? He hit another vehicle and pushed it, which is what hit people. That is not typical for those type of intentional acts as it is not as effective and most would not do it that way intentionally.

So no thought that the vehicle was attacked and the driver panicked? I don't know what happened, but the media silence is screaming that it is not what they want it to be, what they convinced you it was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OieW...=youtu.be&t=6s

Looks like he was driving straight toward the crowd when he got hit anyway. Sure he sped up after he got hit, but it just the act of pushing the car through the crowd is physically aggressive as well. Whatever; I don't have time to analyze it any more than that.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-14-2017, 11:07 PM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 8,330
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeezy View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OieW...=youtu.be&t=6s

Looks like he was driving straight toward the crowd when he got hit anyway. Sure he sped up after he got hit, but it just the act of pushing the car through the crowd is physically aggressive as well. Whatever; I don't have time to analyze it any more than that.
In other words, you are just going to go with what the media told you.

It is hard to tell in that video what happened before. The backing up makes it look like he was trying to get away, not on an agenda to run people over. Perhaps you could claim he ran enough people over by pushing other cars, so he was done at that point.

I still like the claim of peaceful protesters, with clubs and bats, hitting vehicles, etc.

Cars do drive in the streets, people are supposed to be on the sidewalk and crosswalk.
__________________
Kemasa.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-15-2017, 4:03 AM
fivefeezy fivefeezy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 101
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemasa View Post
In other words, you are just going to go with what the media told you.

It is hard to tell in that video what happened before. The backing up makes it look like he was trying to get away, not on an agenda to run people over. Perhaps you could claim he ran enough people over by pushing other cars, so he was done at that point.

I still like the claim of peaceful protesters, with clubs and bats, hitting vehicles, etc.

Cars do drive in the streets, people are supposed to be on the sidewalk and crosswalk.

Dude, don't put words in my mouth. I haven't said one thing about the media. Where are you getting your information from anyway? The media? Or were you there personally? Since you like to base your argument on assumptions I'm going to assume that you weren't there personally and all of your claims are based off some kind of media. I'm also going to assume that it was based off some media with a right wing agenda and that your opinion is biased. If not, please do tell us what source you are getting your information from.

And "Backing up makes it look like he was trying to get away?" Really?
That is supposed to exonerate him in some way? More criminals try to get away from their crime scene than not. You, yourself, said that he had already crashed into cars ahead. Reversing was his only way out.

And I have never heard of people jay walking in the street as reason make it okay to run them over. If by accident, the driver doesn't see them then sure. This driver clearly saw them. I guess I'll continue to assume that you believe that there were no right wing protesters jay walking that day.

You also say that "its hard to tell in that video what happened before." I agree; we cannot assume anything. But the fact is that the guy has been given criminal charges. That means the police have gathered enough evidence to where they believe he is at fault. Didn't Trump just give some speech in which he said we need to let the police do their jobs? Or should we assume that they have been tainted by the left leaning media as well?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-16-2017, 1:50 PM
kemasa's Avatar
kemasa kemasa is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ventura County, CA
Posts: 8,330
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeezy View Post
Dude, don't put words in my mouth. I haven't said one thing about the media. Where are you getting your information from anyway? The media? Or were you there personally? Since you like to base your argument on assumptions I'm going to assume that you weren't there personally and all of your claims are based off some kind of media. I'm also going to assume that it was based off some media with a right wing agenda and that your opinion is biased. If not, please do tell us what source you are getting your information from.
I did not put the words in your mouth, you did. You believe the story that the media is telling. I have gotten information from multiple sources, which provide information that the MSM is giving.

You can make assumptions, but you can also be wrong. It is quite funny that you assume I have to be biased by right wing agenda because you are wrong.

Did you see that the people in the vehicle in front are suing? Why wasn't it mentioned in the MSM when it happened?

Quote:
And "Backing up makes it look like he was trying to get away?" Really?
That is supposed to exonerate him in some way? More criminals try to get away from their crime scene than not. You, yourself, said that he had already crashed into cars ahead. Reversing was his only way out.
Was backing up the only way out? How do you know that? But you know exactly what he did and why, right? I am pointing issues which raise questions to say that we don't know all of the details, so it is not the time to judge just yet.

Quote:
And I have never heard of people jay walking in the street as reason make it okay to run them over. If by accident, the driver doesn't see them then sure. This driver clearly saw them. I guess I'll continue to assume that you believe that there were no right wing protesters jay walking that day.
More made up stuff by you. If he was attacked, then his reaction to that is not perfect for you? You have not idea of why the driver did what he did, but you claim that you do. It might have been intentional, but it might have also been a reaction to being attacked, but you have been convinced as to what happened. Were you there? Were in the vehicle?

Quote:
You also say that "its hard to tell in that video what happened before." I agree; we cannot assume anything. But the fact is that the guy has been given criminal charges. That means the police have gathered enough evidence to where they believe he is at fault. Didn't Trump just give some speech in which he said we need to let the police do their jobs? Or should we assume that they have been tainted by the left leaning media as well?
But you already have assumed many things. You mean like Zimmerman was charged due to politics when the police did not want to? Look at all the other cases where the main evidence was political, not real.
__________________
Kemasa.
FFL Transfer/Special Order Dealer since 1993.
Net-FFL list maintainer.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-16-2017, 10:29 PM
ja308 ja308 is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,746
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Personally whenevever I hear of a business that supports that Democratic Party or bashes the the GOP I try to shop elsewhere !

My reason is the relentless never ending attack on gunowners and RKBA.
Fortunately this party of gun grabbing nut cases has lost lots of power in all but the dumbest states!

Camping World has identified itself as part of the Democratic Party. Just saying !
__________________
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
Ayn Rand

Last edited by ja308; 09-16-2017 at 10:31 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-17-2017, 10:49 AM
DEFCON ZERO DEFCON ZERO is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Contra Costa County
Posts: 372
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Its not "1/2 his customers" its more like 110% of his customers are Trump supporters and opposed to AntiFa and BLM.

People that go Camping World style "camping" and RVing VS REI style camping are gonna be the same crowd that LIKES old statues.

First the Freedom Group ruins several major gun makers, now this.

Someone should start an online network/matrix list of non-Camping World outlets for same stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-17-2017, 10:52 AM
G-Man WC's Avatar
G-Man WC G-Man WC is online now
Hiraeth Quest
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The WC
Posts: 10,627
iTrader: 44 / 100%
Default

I will honor the CEO's request.
-g
__________________
If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
-Samuel Adams
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-19-2017, 12:26 PM
Marcus von W.'s Avatar
Marcus von W. Marcus von W. is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Temecula, Southwest Riverside County
Posts: 1,525
iTrader: 66 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivefeezy View Post
AntiFa & BLM = violent militant Marxists = good.
Trump = White = conservative Republican = Nazi = bad.
The Media said it, I believe it, and that settles it. Period. End of discussion.


So whether or not that CEO made a mistake in politicizing his business and telling you Bad White Conservative Republican Trump Nazis to go to hell, I don't care. I have not been offended and I will not be boycotting.
^^^ Translation into plain English (What he is really saying here).
__________________
AK Nazi Purist & Mosin Sniper Devil

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 09-19-2017 at 12:39 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-23-2017, 12:30 PM
jtv3062's Avatar
jtv3062 jtv3062 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,100
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja308 View Post
Considering we NRA members and the National NRA institution has vigorously campaigned for and helped elect PROGUN President Donald Trump. Are any cal gunners who camp going to boycott Camping World over the comments by their CEO?
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20164/...cus-john-nolte

"Marcus Lemonis: There’s no doubt that there is [sic] probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple of days and if they are, quite frankly don’t shop at my business..."

Well done Mr Lemonis! I will NEVER shop at Camping World or the recently acquired Gander Mountain, per your request !
It doesn't matter to many here what he said just look at all of posts with people still shopping at Dicks. it like the duck hunters supporting the "assault weapons ban"
__________________
Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your Honour

Let's pray for Obama Psalm 109:8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Love me some tube steaks.


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:29 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.