Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2016, 8:42 AM

Default Bay Area Gun Dealers that store guns

Can someone share with me the name of a CA Licensed Dealer that can store guns rifles and ammo.

I need to find out if they would also be able to pick-up my weapons from the DUBLIN PD.

I am going through a divorce and my wife accused me of domestic violence and even though the authorities found no physical marks I was charged with two misdemeanors. My trial date is May '17 and the DA wants to destroy my weapons soon.

My attorney is blocking their intent, but I have to find a dealer who would be able to pick up and store.

Yes, I am guilty until proven innocent in CA.

Any advice from someone who has experienced this nutty situation is also much appreciated.

Thanks and GOD bless
Old 10-20-2016, 9:48 AM
Veteran Member

Good luck.

I'd suggest removing most of the information though, and just stating that you need an FFL to store them soon.

I'd recommend calling around. I imagine most of their safes are FULL with the current situation though...
Old 10-20-2016, 2:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2994van View Post
Can someone share with me the name of a CA Licensed Dealer that can store guns rifles and ammo.

I need to find out if they would also be able to pick-up my weapons from the DUBLIN PD.

I am going through a divorce and my wife accused me of domestic violence and even though the authorities found no physical marks I was charged with two misdemeanors. My trial date is May '17 and the DA wants to destroy my weapons soon.

My attorney is blocking their intent, but I have to find a dealer who would be able to pick up and store.

Any advice from someone who has experienced this nutty situation is also much appreciated.

Thanks and GOD bless
This totally sucks. I have no help to offer but with you the best.
Old 10-24-2016, 5:50 PM

Thanks Blade and Junkie.

To the contrary best if many realize the nature of owning guns in CA and the exposure they face.
Old 10-24-2016, 7:14 PM

Sorry i have nothing to add that will help other than try calling some of the independent FFL (not actual dealers) to see if they have space and would help you out.

Wish you the best!

-Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-24-2016, 9:50 PM

Can you "sell" them to a friend?
Old 10-24-2016, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2994van View Post

Thanks and GOD bless
It's disgusting whats happened to this country. Maybe an ffl who works out of their home would be more eilling/sympathetic? Hope everything works out for you.
Old 10-25-2016, 6:20 AM
Veteran Member

maybe you could take them to the pawn shop and pick them up later?