Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2019, 11:27 AM

Default FFL/PPT/FTF transfer for AR stripped lower receivers

Hello and Hi,

Any recommended FFL locations for a stripped AR lower receiver? This is for a face to face / private party transfer. I'm in the East Bay, but more than willing to go further out if the recommendation is highly regarded.

Pricing?

I had one PPT done a while back at Annies in Fremont. Straight forward and professional staffing.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by 333Ronin-san; 02-22-2019 at 1:37 PM..
Old 02-23-2019, 4:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333Ronin-san View Post
Hello and Hi,

Any recommended FFL locations for a stripped AR lower receiver? This is for a face to face / private party transfer. I'm in the East Bay, but more than willing to go further out if the recommendation is highly regarded.

Pricing?

I had one PPT done a while back at Annies in Fremont. Straight forward and professional staffing.

Thanks in advance.
Triple As in Vallejo has a great selection and one of the better stocked stores in the bay area. Good staff so does ASP in Vacaville also has a great staff and great selection of firearms including lowers. I recommend calling first to see what they have in stock.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2019, 8:10 PM

Hey thanks brix!

I've been to Triple As before, but not in a while. I'll definitely call both places first. I'm not a fan of driving around and dealing with the Bay Area traffic.

I'm shopping for a Noveske Gen 3 billet aluminum and spotted online, but if there is one locally for about the same price then I'd go for it.
Old 02-25-2019, 8:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333Ronin-san View Post
Hey thanks brix!

I've been to Triple As before, but not in a while. I'll definitely call both places first. I'm not a fan of driving around and dealing with the Bay Area traffic.

I'm shopping for a Noveske Gen 3 billet aluminum and spotted online, but if there is one locally for about the same price then I'd go for it.
If your up for a drive, call Sacramento Black Rifle or MTG in Elk Grove. They tend to have more of that kind of stuff in stock.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2019, 9:22 PM

UPdate: 3/31/2019.

I picked up my Mega Arms lower GTR-3S today at SC Guns after the 10 day wait. Zach is very meticulous to ensure compliance and a smooth transaction for the FFL/PPT. Looks like only him and an older gentleman operate the shop. They were both friendly and professional.

I would recommend SC Guns to anybody. Great place for those guys just starting into firearms.

SC Guns
2373 Pruneridge Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95050
(408)642-1000

Mon
Closed

Tue
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Wed

Thu