Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 04-20-2018, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthikon View Post
I was told by a CCW instructor that the terminal is a sterile area.

Ill call LAX Police tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I got it in writing... This is from my Facebook Messenger archive:

Steven: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 12:02am PDT
Good evening, I have a question about carrying a concealed firearm with a California Concealed Weapons permit in the non-sterile public areas of the Airport when dropping off or picking up airline passengers. I was told this is OK from other friends with California CCW permits. Is this Correct? Thank You.

Los Angeles Airport Police: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:16am PDT
With a valid CCW in the non sterile area. That is correct.

Steven: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:24am PDT
Thank you very much for your quick response.

Los Angeles Airport Police: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 7:27am PDT
My pleasure. Be safe and thank you for checking with us.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:32 PM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokebottle View Post
The "sterile" area is the area beyond the TSA checkpoint with the metal detectors. You need a ticket (or be on official business) to be within the sterile area.

Baggage pickup, ticket counter... those are all non-sterile areas.

CCW instructors are not immune from dispensing FUD.
However, certain actions by LAPD suggest they wish to treat the whole airport as 'sterile'. That's obviously nonsense, since it is legal to fly with guns as checked baggage, and to check them requires bringing them onto the airport property.

Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

- Marcus Aurelius
Ann Althouse: “Begin with the hypothesis that what they did is what they wanted to do. If they postured that they wanted to do something else, regard that as a con. Work from there. The world will make much more sense.”

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.

Last edited by Librarian; 04-20-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Old 04-20-2018, 11:46 PM
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarian View Post
However, certain actions by LAPD suggest they wish to treat the whole airport as 'sterile'. That's obviously nonsense, since it is legal to fly with guns as checked baggage, and to check them requires bringing them onto the airport property.
Exactly, hence my previous caution about LAX specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantodd View Post
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 04-24-2018, 8:09 AM

I called LAX Police to clarify the definition of a sterile area and they told me my OC CCW is only valid in OC.... SMH
Old 04-24-2018, 8:11 AM

On another note, I saw this sign posted at Craig Regional Park in Fullerton.

Penalty seems to be a fine or eviction, any repercussions to CCW license?

Old 04-24-2018, 8:56 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
I called LAX Police to clarify the definition of a sterile area and they told me my OC CCW is only valid in OC.... SMH
You don't have an "OC" CCW. You have a License to Carry Concealed Pistol, Revolver, or other Firearm Within the State of California issued by OC.

The actual permit states that clearly. Here's a Butte Cty example:

Hopefully, the "credit card ID" OC gives you is clear on that.....

Last edited by Dvrjon; 05-10-2022 at 3:30 PM..
Old 04-24-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvrjon View Post
You don't have an "OC" CCW. You have a License to Carry Concealed Pistol, Revolver, or other Firearm Within the State of California issued by OC.

The actual permit states that clearly. Here's a Butte Cty example:

Hopefully, the "credit card ID" OC gives you is clear on that.....
I know that. I was just dumbfounded by the cops response.

Old 04-24-2018, 2:49 PM

Quote:
I know that. I was just dumbfounded by the cops response.

So, since you knew this, what did the cop say when you clarified the issue for him/her?

You could even have asked how that makes any sense given the LAX LAWA Rules and Regulations regarding firearms clearly extend only to the limits of the sterile areas: https://www.lawa.org/-/media/lawa-we...EDC1A55C67D1ED
Quote:
7.6 Carriage of Firearms
7.6.1 No person except peace officers, federal law enforcement officers LEO), or members of the armed forces of the United States on official duty shall carry any firearm or explosives in the Secured Area (AOA), SIDA, or Sterile area without prior written permission from the Chief of Airport Police or designee.
(Air Operations Area (AOA)
(Security Identification Display Area (SIDA)
Old 04-24-2018, 6:21 PM
Señor Member

Quote:
On another note, I saw this sign posted at Craig Regional Park in Fullerton.

Penalty seems to be a fine or eviction, any repercussions to CCW license?
Too small to read, but the listed rules on the web site are likely to prevent people from target shooting.
Is there a county ordinance posted on the sign, and if so, does it specifically address firearms with no exceptions?

Quote:
A just government will not be overthrown by force or violence because the people have no incentive to overthrow a just government. If a small minority of people attempt such an insurrection to grab power and enslave the people, the RKBA of the whole is our insurance against their success.
Old 04-24-2018, 6:31 PM

Quote:
Too small to read, but the listed rules on the web site are likely to prevent people from target shooting.
Is there a county ordinance posted on the sign, and if so, does it specifically address firearms with no exceptions?
No exceptions. I browsed OC Muni Code and could not find an exception. The section in the pic is OCCO Sec 2-5-37
Old 04-24-2018, 6:50 PM
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadside View Post
No exceptions. I browsed OC Muni Code and could not find an exception. The section in the pic is OCCO Sec 2-5-37
Actually looks like that section was mentioned back in 2010 earlier in the thread.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2018, 8:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Exactly, hence my previous caution about LAX specifically.
Ummmmm...with all due respect, guys, that incident was in 2009.

The current LAWA LAX regulations (see above) are pretty clear on the extent of firearms restriction.
Old 04-24-2018, 8:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Ummmmm...with all due respect, guys, that incident was in 2009.

The current LAWA LAX regulations (see above) are pretty clear on the extent of firearms restriction.
Yes, but has anyone told LAPD?

Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

- Marcus Aurelius
Ann Althouse: “Begin with the hypothesis that what they did is what they wanted to do. If they postured that they wanted to do something else, regard that as a con. Work from there. The world will make much more sense.”

Old 04-24-2018, 8:49 PM

Quote:
Yes, but has anyone told LAPD?
Doesn’t matter.....LAWA PD has jurisdiction and enforcement responsibilities for LAX.
https://lawa.org/groups-and-divisions/airport-police

Quote:
L.A. Airport Police – the fourth largest department in Los Angeles County – is its own agency separate from LAPD. Besides LAX, it also patrols L.A./Ontario International Airport and Van Nuys Airport
https://www.scpr.org/news/2013/10/14...ving-them-exp/

Last edited by Dvrjon; 04-24-2018 at 8:54 PM..
Old 04-24-2018, 8:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Doesn’t matter.....LAWA PD has jurisdiction and enforcement responsibilities for LAX.
https://lawa.org/groups-and-divisions/airport-police

https://www.scpr.org/news/2013/10/14...ving-them-exp/
Again, I am compelled to ask 'has anyone told LAPD?'.

What policy change has occurred within LAPD that forecloses their out-of-jurisdiction activities such as 'checkpoints' at LAX?

- Marcus Aurelius

Old 04-25-2018, 9:18 AM

Quote:
Again, I am compelled to ask 'has anyone told LAPD?'. What policy change has occurred within LAPD that forecloses their out-of-jurisdiction activities such as 'checkpoints' at LAX?
My question is whether there is anything more current than a 2009 incident regarding firearms?

For clarification:

The 2009 incident didn’t involve licensed concealed carry. It involved a guy with a bunch of guns in his truck bed, some of which were loaded. He cut a plea deal.

The 2009 incident you cited (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-wit...rested-at-lax/) was not an LAPD intervention. LAWA PD were running the checkpoint, and then provided information to the press (if it was an LAPD activity an LAPD spokesperson would have done this). From the article you posted:
Quote:
The weapons included 10 handguns, five rifles and one musket, airport police Sgt. Jim Holcomb told Pesciutta. Only one of the weapons, a revolver, was loaded, Holcomb said.

Airport police routinely set up vehicle checkpoints at roads leading into the airport's central ring roads, but Castles said it is rare to find so many weapons at once.
Here’s a 2016 story about LAWA PD running checkpoints for radiation.

The LAWA regulations posted earlier are 2017, which may have clarified the parameters: https://www.lawa.org/-/media/lawa-we...EDC1A55C67D1ED

Apparently, the LAWA PD rep to whom the poster spoke is not fully informed on the refs nor state law.

But LAPD doesn’t have a dog in this fight.

Best.
Old 06-02-2018, 8:23 PM

I remember going to visit my girlfriends parents in Durango and flying out of LAX in the mid 80s. I had never flown anywhere other than skydiving so I called and asked if i could transport my pistol. I brought a Govt model and 6-800 rds of handrolled .45 lead swc in a big pouch. I wanted to shoot at the range by her folks house.
They would take the pistol but wouldn,t let me transport the rds because no boxs, or homemade or something. I was poor and didn,t want to lose the rds so I brought them to LA Airport police office and they did not want to help me. I begged and they said they'd hold the cartridges but nobody would be responsible. No reciept or anything. So I did make the flight and I did get the rds on my way home. I was surprised and grateful. It was like "you should know better than to fly around with homemade ammo"!
Old 06-06-2018, 6:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusrn View Post
I remember going to visit my girlfriends parents in Durango and flying out of LAX in the mid 80s. I had never flown anywhere other than skydiving so I called and asked if i could transport my pistol. I brought a Govt model and 6-800 rds of handrolled .45 lead swc in a big pouch. I wanted to shoot at the range by her folks house.
They would take the pistol but wouldn,t let me transport the rds because no boxs, or homemade or something. I was poor and didn,t want to lose the rds so I brought them to LA Airport police office and they did not want to help me. I begged and they said they'd hold the cartridges but nobody would be responsible. No reciept or anything. So I did make the flight and I did get the rds on my way home. I was surprised and grateful. It was like "you should know better than to fly around with homemade ammo"!
That's why I never throw original ammo boxes away. Just load reloads in old brand name boxes. They're never going to make sure the rounds match the boxes. I have some 9mm boxes of 50 that still have a 4.99 price tag. Ah the good old days...
Old 06-10-2018, 1:41 PM

Default County Ordinances?

[QUOTE=baggss;21495868]As in many other counties, Ventura County prohibits CCW in County Parks. Yes, I asked the VCSD CCW unit if CCW holders were exempt and their rely was "NO".

http://ventura-ca.elaws.us/code/coor...art7_sec6307-4[/QUO

Can anyone cite the State Case Law that allows counties to restrict gun rights??
Old 06-11-2018, 4:44 PM
Administrator

[QUOTE=whatevs09;21746779]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggss View Post
As in many other counties, Ventura County prohibits CCW in County Parks. Yes, I asked the VCSD CCW unit if CCW holders were exempt and their rely was "NO".

http://ventura-ca.elaws.us/code/coor...art7_sec6307-4[/QUO

Can anyone cite the State Case Law that allows counties to restrict gun rights??
Well, there's cgf v San Mateo County - see http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=490930

- Marcus Aurelius

Old 07-16-2018, 9:41 PM

I checked with PD for City of Elk Grove buildings (there are three), says carry is not prohibited. Sacramento county, the opposite.
Old 07-20-2018, 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=Librarian;21751039]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevs09 View Post

Well, there's cgf v San Mateo County - see http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=490930
I followed the links and as usual don't see any useful information buried in all the extremely lengthy legal jargon. Was there a resolution to this suit? Is the answer yes or no that a county can restrict CCW in a park?

www.BlackRiverTraining.com
Old 07-22-2018, 9:00 PM
Veteran Member

Default Definitive "Where can I carry in CA?" list (Legalities)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey3 View Post
I checked with PD for City of Elk Grove buildings (there are three), says carry is not prohibited. Sacramento county, the opposite.

There are, however, signs at the entrances to those City of Elk Grove buildings with general weapons prohibitions. SSD places a condition on the license prohibiting carrying where there are signs prohibiting firearms, so if you’re licensed by Sac County or any other IA that places a similar condition, you cannot carry there.

(Any “concealed means concealed” parrots can save the effort and hold their beaks — heard it so many times it’s lost its meaning.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-25-2018, 7:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Bald_Guy View Post
There are, however, signs at the entrances to those City of Elk Grove buildings with general weapons prohibitions. SSD places a condition on the license prohibiting carrying where there are signs prohibiting firearms, so if you’re licensed by Sac County or any other IA that places a similar condition, you cannot carry there.

(Any “concealed means concealed” parrots can save the effort and hold their beaks — heard it so many times it’s lost its meaning.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Huh. I’ve been in an out of those Elk Grove buildings numerous times in the past few years and haven’t seen any signs.

(Of course, I’ve spent years training myself to not read signs....)
Old 07-27-2018, 8:08 AM

Quote:
So you can't go to jail for it.

This has been gone over more times than "Glock v. 1911".

If your IA has a problem with signed areas (Sacramento Sheriff does) and has conditioned your license to not carry in signed areas, and you are identified in such an area, you are subject to having your license revoked.
Sorry, I forgot my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags. I thought it was implied.

www.BlackRiverTraining.com

Last edited by Rastoff; 07-27-2018 at 8:28 AM..
Old 08-02-2018, 6:17 PM

You can download an app on your phone called CCW. has all 50 States, rules & Regs, info and everything you need to know, Great App.
Old 08-02-2018, 6:22 PM
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdunbar View Post
You can download an app on your phone called CCW. has all 50 States, rules & Regs, info and everything you need to know, Great App.
It's a great app, but unfortunately, it does not have the nuances of county-by-county or city-by-city differences. It only covers state law. California has state preemption so in general, you're OK following your IA's guidelines, but other states do not and what is legal in Boulder might not be legal in Denver.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2018, 9:35 PM
Administrator

The discussion of 'illegal to carry in county parks' has been moved to its own thread, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=22452038

- Marcus Aurelius

Old 12-21-2018, 11:50 PM
Banned

I called the LAX Police Department and spoke with the front desk.

They told me that CCW's are okay in NON STERILE areas. And the area right in front of the baggage gate check in for passengers is considered STERILE.

They also said because of the heightened security environment, be careful when driving in through any road security checks into LAX.

He admitted that they do not run into CCW's very often and it is very rare. But now it does seem like they are aware of the CCW validity and acknowledged that CCW's are STATE LAW. I tried to be as nice as possible, because it's important for LAX PD to know that CCW's are on the same side as the police! And they will only realize this with repeated interactions with very well behaved CCWs!
Old 12-22-2018, 12:22 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by concealcarrypizza View Post

They told me that CCW's are okay in NON STERILE areas. And the area right in front of the baggage gate check in for passengers is considered STERILE.
Did they give a better description than that? I can't quite envision the location.

I ask, because it is legal to fly with unloaded, properly encased guns, and the lines to check in with such guns seem, to me, to be in the area "right in front of the baggage gate check in ".

In most airports, 'sterile' is beyond (or at/within, I guess since those are usually an area rather than a 'bright line') the TSA checkpoint. 49 CFR 1540.5 says
Quote:
Sterile area means a portion of an airport defined in the airport security program that provides passengers access to boarding aircraft and to which the access generally is controlled by TSA, or by an aircraft operator under part 1544 of this chapter or a foreign air carrier under part 1546 of this chapter, through the screening of persons and property.
But, good job calling and getting the info.

- Marcus Aurelius

Old 12-22-2018, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Did they give a better description than that? I can't quite envision the location.

I ask, because it is legal to fly with unloaded, properly encased guns, and the lines to check in with such guns seem, to me, to be in the area "right in front of the baggage gate check in ".

In most airports, 'sterile' is beyond (or at/within, I guess since those are usually an area rather than a 'bright line') the TSA checkpoint. 49 CFR 1540.5 says
But, good job calling and getting the info.
Okay, what I mean by baggage gate check in is the carry on baggage gate check in. The main one where they wand you before going into the airplane gates. So I guess I have to say bye to departure guests from several yards away from the winding rope area?

I've taken legally locked unloaded firearms into LAX before and had it TSA'd on American Airlines and United. No problem. So it doesn't apply the individual check in baggage areas.

No problem sir! Glad to have helped!
Old 12-22-2018, 5:53 AM

Quote:

They also said because of the heightened security environment, be careful when driving in through any road security checks into LAX.

He admitted that they do not run into CCW's very often and it is very rare. But now it does seem like they are aware of the CCW validity and acknowledged that CCW's are STATE LAW. I tried to be as nice as possible, because it's important for LAX PD to know that CCW's are on the same side as the police! And they will only realize this with repeated interactions with very well behaved CCWs!
Well, that’s progress since April....https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...&postcount=364
Old 12-22-2018, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, that’s progress since April....https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...&postcount=364
Absolutely! It's like the 1960's Civil Rights Movement for us! They're letting us sit in the front (maybe more like middle) of the bus now!
Old 12-23-2018, 6:15 AM

Quote:
Absolutely! It's like the 1960's Civil Rights Movement for us! They're letting us sit in the front (maybe more like middle) of the bus now!
I'm thinking it's more like being shown there are water fountains. They're still separate, but at least they're acknowledged as existing.
Old 12-25-2018, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm thinking it's more like being shown there are water fountains. They're still separate, but at least they're acknowledged as existing.
We Shall Overcome!!

Old 03-21-2019, 10:20 AM

Below is the question I posed and response I got (in writing) regarding CCW:

To Whom it may Concern:

LAX regulation regarding firearms as below:

7.6 Carriage of Firearms

7.6.1 No person except peace officers, federal law enforcement officers (LEO), or members of the armed forces of the United States on official duty shall carry any firearm or explosives in the Secured Area (AOA), SIDA, or Sterile Area without prior written permission from the Chief of Airport Police or designee.

Both Federal Regulation (49 CFR 1540.111(a)) and CA Penal code (PC171.5(b)) only prohibit possession of firearm when entering a sterile area. Assume not attempt to enter secure/sterile area, can individual with California Carry Conceal Weapons permit allowed to possess/carry their firearm listed on the permit in non-secure area (i.e. ticketing counter area, luggage claim area)?

The Response I got as below:

The areas outside of the sterile and secure areas that are deemed public, non-secure or non-private areas are held to the same rules and regulations as any public area in the State of California and subject to the laws of the state. For better clarification in regards to California Concealed Carry permits I would defer you to your legal counsel.

Rob Pedregon
Public Information Officer
Office of the Chief of Airport Police
424-646-5591
Old 03-25-2019, 9:58 PM
Veteran Member

I just stumbled on this regarding the gun free school zone. This seems a bit concerning.

https://www.shouselaw.com/gun-free-school.html

Quote:
specific persons who are authorized to carry concealed weapons such as those engaged in the business of selling, manufacturing, etc. firearms and those who are guards, carriers, or messengers for banks or other financial institutions.14 (NOTE: Having a California "carry a concealed weapon CCW permit under Penal Code 26150 and 26155 PC does not exempt you from prosecution if you carry a concealed weapon in a school zone),15
Quote:
Penal Code 626.9(c)(4) above specifically excludes persons under Penal Code 12027 subdivisions b,d,e, and h from prosecution under this law. Penal Code 12027(j) deals with persons who hold CCW permits. Because subdivision "j" isn't specifically listed as an exception under Penal Code 626.9, those who carry concealed weapons in a school zone -- even with a valid permit -- still violate the Gun-Free School Zone Act.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindynles View Post
I just stumbled on this regarding the gun free school zone. This seems a bit concerning.

https://www.shouselaw.com/gun-free-school.html
Shouse has not even updated its Penal Code numbers - 12027 is gone, since 2012.

See current 626.9, especially
Quote:
(c) Subdivision (b) does not apply to the possession of a firearm under any of the following circumstances:

(1) Within a place of residence or place of business or on private property, if the place of residence, place of business, or private property is not part of the school grounds and the possession of the firearm is otherwise lawful.

(2) When the firearm is an unloaded pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed on the person and is in a locked container or within the locked trunk of a motor vehicle.

This section does not prohibit or limit the otherwise lawful transportation of any other firearm, other than a pistol, revolver, or other firearm capable of being concealed on the person, in accordance with state law.

(3) ...

(4) When the person is exempt from the prohibition against carrying a concealed firearm pursuant to Section 25615, 25625, 25630, or 25645.

(5) When the person holds a valid license to carry the firearm pursuant to Chapter 4 (commencing with Section 26150) of Division 5 of Title 4 of Part 6, who is carrying that firearm in an area that is not in, or on the grounds of, a public or private school providing instruction in kindergarten or grades 1 to 12, inclusive, but within a distance of 1,000 feet from the grounds of the public or private school.
This bit is overbroad, and wrong to that extent:
Quote:
(NOTE: Having a California "carry a concealed weapon CCW permit under Penal Code 26150 and 26155 PC does not exempt you from prosecution if you carry a concealed weapon in a school zone)
The 'school zone' restricted is the campus limits, not the 1000 foot 'zone' around the property boundary, as specified in (c)(5).

The first post was updated with that info -
Quote:
School Zones and School Campuses/Property

Because of SB707, the on-campus exemptions for CCW holders are removed from the Penal Code effective Jan 1, 2016.

- Marcus Aurelius

Last edited by Librarian; 03-25-2019 at 10:50 PM..
Old 03-26-2019, 4:06 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks Librarian! I guess I won't be hiring Shouse for any of my legal needs
Old 07-24-2019, 11:54 AM
Administrator

This is a 'should not carry' rather than a place one can carry, but I keep losing the reference.

We get questions about carry on boats, harbor cruises and such - the governing law is FEDERAL, 18 USC 2277 -
Quote:
18 U.S. Code § 2277. Explosives or dangerous weapons aboard vessels

(a) Whoever

brings, carries, or possesses

any dangerous weapon, instrument, or device, or any dynamite, nitroglycerin, or other explosive article or compound

on board of any vessel documented under the laws of the United States, or any vessel purchased, requisitioned, chartered, or taken over by the United States pursuant to the provisions of Act June 6, 1941, ch. 174, 55 Stat. 242, as amended,

without previously obtaining the permission of the owner or the master of such vessel; or

Whoever

brings, carries, or possesses

any such weapon or explosive on board of any vessel in the possession and under the control of the United States or which has been seized and forfeited by the United States or upon which a guard has been placed by the United States pursuant to the provisions of section 191 [1] of Title 50,

without previously obtaining the permission of the captain of the port in which such vessel is located,

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

(b) This section shall not apply to the personnel of the Armed Forces of the United States or to officers or employees of the United States or of a State or of a political subdivision thereof, while acting in the performance of their duties, who are authorized by law or by rules or regulations to own or possess any such weapon or explosive.
See Rickd427's post, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...39&postcount=8

- Marcus Aurelius