Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories Set up and organize shoots and meets and share your shooting range stories.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2014, 10:15 AM

Default Sunnyvale Rod & Gun - TODAY

Heading over there in about 30-45 min. Got some new ammo to try out in one of my ARs. I'll be the dude in the jeans, NorthFace jacket, and "F-ing Classy" T-shirt. If there's a blue 2010 Ram 1500 in the parking lot I'm still there. Come say hi!
Your views on any given subject are the sum of the media that you take in, scaled to the weight of the credibility of the source that provides it, seen through a lens of your own values, goals, and achievements.

You Are All Ambassadors, Whether You Like It Or Not

Pain is the hardest lesson to forget; Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity.

Bureaucracy is the epoxy that lubricates the gears of progress.