Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-27-2011, 4:42 AM
The Laser Guy (Vendor/Retailer)

Default Custom Laser-Engraving Services - Got an idea? We can engrave it for you!

Hello everyone, we just wanted to post and let you all know that we are offering custom laser-engraving and finishing services on just about ANY firearm!

Prices for engraving metal surfaces start at only $29.95 and go up from there, depending on the complexity of the artwork, and the depth of the engraving. Mags start at only $10, and go up depending on what you'd like done.

We offer many custom packages for 80% AR-15 receivers and AK Flats, and can deep-engrave any text or image for color-filling or to meet the .003" requirement. We can also engrave your AK, MP5, HK91, and many other flats/rifles. If you can think of it, chances are we can do it. If you are looking to customize just about any firearm, look no further!

If you are interested in getting some more information, please don't hesitate to ask, or give us a call at 844-777-7324 or 866-236-3835!

Come check us out at our new location in Simi Valley, CA! Give us a call, check out or website, or send us an email for details.

Want a custom design/logo on your lower-receiver? No problem!

We can laser-engrave any text, and just about any image onto almost any material.

Completely customize and personalize your firearm!

Here is a brief look at the detail that we can achieve. Notice each brick in the image. This was deep-engraved onto an 80% lower. What the camera wasn't able to pick up, is the texture in the sun rays, and the perfect edges of the "Seal of the City of Santa Barbara" text in the middle.

!! CUSTOM LASER-MARKED POLYMER !!

DIGITAL CAMO

The process:

1. Let us know what you would like engraved, and what you'd like it engraved on.
2. Our graphic artists will either create or optimize a graphic to work with the laser.
3. We will laser-engrave it on your item using one of two methods:

We call the first method "Surface Marking" With this method, we will only remove a small amount of material. On aluminum (such as an upper or lower receiver), this will leave a nice light-silver mark. This is best for any graphics, and showing off text.

We call the second method "Deep Marking". This option is great for deep engravings, such as the fire-select and serial number on 80% lowers. This method is also the way to go if you'd like to engrave a logo or text to color-fill.

Here are a couple examples of our work on metal surfaces:

Laser-Marking Polymers:

Polymers are no problem for us. In fact, laser-marking on polymer looks AWESOME. We have even perfected a method that allows us up to THREE different colors for custom camouflage!

Here are a couple examples of our work on polymers:

You can check out our website at: http://www.sureshotprecision.com for more information. The site is always being updated, so check back frequently for new additions!

*** EDIT ***
We are currently working on getting our FFL, so for the time being, if you want a lower receiver, or any other firearm marked, you will have to be present.

We can now accept shipments of firearms, as we've moved into a new location! Please contact us for details!!

Usually, the laser-marking process takes between 25-30 minutes, and our graphic artists will have any artwork optimized and ready-to-go beforehand.

If you want anything illegal done, please don't ask... it won't happen.

Last edited by Kingpin.SC; 03-26-2014 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Updated thread
Old 07-28-2011, 1:47 PM

Edit: As I've been bumping the thread, I've added a ton of pictures and projects. Here is a quick index to check out our work, without having to read through the entire thread:

- S&W M&P 9mm Barrel/Muzzle - "Veritas Aequitas"

- Laser-Etched "Zombie Killer" PMAGs

- VIDEO - Digi Camo PMAGs

- Transformers logo on the front of an AR15 magwell

- Custom Polar Bear logo and deep-engraving on a customer's completed 80% lower (The customer was present at all times)

- Custom logos and American Flag surface engraving on a customer's custom blue anodized 80% AR15 lower

- AK47 Rear Dust Cover "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ" and the Gadsden Flag

- 1919a4 Machine Gun - Engraved the serial number in the correct location, and added/engraved the "Crossed Cannons" logo (The customer was present at all times)

- Deep-engraved the manufacturer info and surface-engraved the Soviet Hammer & Sickle on a customer's AK47 (The customer was present at all times)

- AR15 Bolt Carrier - "Radioactive" Graphic

- Completely custom "Dougherty" Family Crest on an 80% AR15 Lower - BEFORE/AFTER ANODIZING PHOTOS!

We offer custom laser engraving services on all metals, most polymers, and many plastics. For more info, send me a PM, or click one of the links below:

:: Visit us on Facebook : Visit Our Website : Follow us on Twitter ::

Questions? Call us at (844)777-7324!
-----
"Good things come to those who wait; Great things come to those who don't." -Self

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true." -Bodhi

Last edited by Kingpin.SC; 09-30-2011 at 9:11 AM..
Old 07-29-2011, 2:30 PM

Pics of a recent project - S&W M&P 9mm Barrel:

We offer custom laser engraving services on all metals, most polymers, and many plastics. For more info, send me a PM, or click one of the links below:

-----
"Good things come to those who wait; Great things come to those who don't." -Self

"Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true." -Bodhi

Last edited by Kingpin.SC; 09-22-2011 at 9:57 AM..
Old 07-29-2011, 4:12 PM
Veteran Member

What's the turn around time and location. Can you make an appointment to do it while you wait? Your not a vendor nor an FFL so not sure if legally ppl can leave you there recievers, or ship them ect.

But definatly interested in getting some basic logos.

Last edited by xxINKxx; 07-29-2011 at 4:14 PM..
Old 07-29-2011, 8:14 PM

Where are you? I would like to get a colt logo engraved on my xm16e1 nodak lower.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxINKxx View Post
What's the turn around time and location. Can you make an appointment to do it while you wait? Your not a vendor nor an FFL so not sure if legally ppl can leave you there recievers, or ship them ect.

But definatly interested in getting some basic logos.
I am located near Northridge, CA.. and the turn-around time is only about 5-30 min. The graphics & layout will be done before you come down and get everything engraved.

You are also right about shipping. You will have to be with your firearm at all times. I am hoping to have everything situated with the FFL very soon. If you are interested, send me a pm with what you are looking for, as well as your contact info. I will get back to you asap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayruta View Post
Where are you? I would like to get a colt logo engraved on my xm16e1 nodak lower.
We are located near Northridge, CA. The logo won't be a problem! Send me a pm with your contact info, and I will get back to you asap!

-----

Old 07-30-2011, 3:24 PM

PM sent. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2011, 8:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxdspot View Post
PM sent. Thanks.
Replied

Keep the PM's coming!

-----

Old 08-01-2011, 6:48 AM

Pm sent
Old 08-02-2011, 4:52 AM

I'll be calling you guys up hopefully soon...
Old 08-02-2011, 10:05 AM

Keep the PM's coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepsnoors View Post
I'll be calling you guys up hopefully soon...
Awesome! You have a PM.

-----

Old 08-02-2011, 11:56 AM

PM sent
Old 08-03-2011, 10:54 AM

Pm's Replied!

Check out our latest project!

Bump!

-----

Old 08-04-2011, 10:14 AM

Bump!

Keep the PM's coming!

-----

Old 08-05-2011, 4:18 PM

Same-day service available!

Keep the PM's coming... bump!

-----

Old 08-06-2011, 11:42 PM

We laser-engraved a bunch of stuff this weekend... stay tuned for pics!

Thanks to all who have PM'd, and to all of our new customers!!

Edit - Our most recent project:

PMAGS:

-----

Last edited by Kingpin.SC; 08-08-2011 at 1:19 PM.. Reason: added pictures
Old 08-08-2011, 11:15 PM

Bump!

Part II of our "Zombie Killer" project - Laser-Marking our Magpul PMAG's:

Got an idea or suggestion for Part III? We'd love to hear it!!

-----

Last edited by Kingpin.SC; 08-08-2011 at 11:17 PM..
Old 08-09-2011, 10:24 PM

Suggestion for part 3....the charging handle.
Old 08-10-2011, 1:25 PM
Veteran Member

i need #'s on my mags engraved. how much do you charge?

"I see an empty magazine, I think it needs to be loaded." -hickok45
Old 08-11-2011, 3:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkdad View Post
i need #'s on my mags engraved. how much do you charge?
PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruEdge View Post
Suggestion for part 3....the charging handle.
Good idea!! We will start a design, and let you know when we engrave it.

All other PM's replied. Keep 'em coming!

Check out what we did today!

-----

Old 08-11-2011, 4:19 PM
Veteran Member

that is cool didn't think you could get different tones of color laser engraving plastics

and will definitely be contacting you on my builds, i noticed on your pricing on the site it says something about stock graphics on your intermediate package , but didn't see any place that shows them ... do you have a set of stock images available yet ?

anywho wanted to say awesome work and tag this thread so i don't lose it when i need it ...lol
Old 08-12-2011, 8:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
that is cool didn't think you could get different tones of color laser engraving plastics

and will definitely be contacting you on my builds, i noticed on your pricing on the site it says something about stock graphics on your intermediate package , but didn't see any place that shows them ... do you have a set of stock images available yet ?

anywho wanted to say awesome work and tag this thread so i don't lose it when i need it ...lol
Thanks for the compliment! We were able to achieve similar effects on aluminum, so I thought that it may work on plastic with the right settings, and the right design. Turns out that it works great! With some experimentation, we found out that we can even incorporate a third color!! Stay tuned for new designs in the near future...

As far as the stock images:

We are in the process of making a few right now. They should be up on the site in the very near future. I will be sure to update this thread when they become available.

-----

Old 08-12-2011, 9:18 PM

Tagged. I'm thinking of something.
Old 08-14-2011, 8:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULLYJAY View Post
Tagged. I'm thinking of something.
Let us know what you come up with!

All PM's replied!

-----

Old 08-14-2011, 9:38 PM

Man those mag designs just keep getting better....still wanna see a charging handle though pm me with the info I need to send you some parts!
Old 08-15-2011, 7:58 PM
Calguns Addict

Default ?

Just left a mess on buss phone..
Had I question... Wanted to get some work done...
Pm sent
Thanks
Jon

Still waiting for reply?

Last edited by jonc; 08-16-2011 at 2:07 PM.. Reason: Info
Old 08-16-2011, 9:01 AM

Need a lot of gear engraved. Would like a Simple Name & Number Engraved.
Old 08-17-2011, 9:54 AM

If you guys can do digital camo on pmags what about a glock? Not sure if I've got the balls to be the Guinea pig though
Old 08-17-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruEdge View Post
Man those mag designs just keep getting better....still wanna see a charging handle though pm me with the info I need to send you some parts!
Sent you a PM with our shipping address. Looking forward to receiving your parts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc View Post
Just left a mess on buss phone..
Had I question... Wanted to get some work done...
Pm sent
Thanks
Jon

Still waiting for reply?
Spoke with you on the phone today. Looking forward to getting your parts engraved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ.Donahue View Post
Need a lot of gear engraved. Would like a Simple Name & Number Engraved.
PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaunbot View Post
If you guys can do digital camo on pmags what about a glock? Not sure if I've got the balls to be the Guinea pig though
I definitely think that could be done! PM sent.

-----

Old 08-18-2011, 5:40 PM

I referred my boss to you to get our work logo engraved on his AR15 lower, actually we might buy several lowers and have them done. Hope to see ya soon.

Live life like a dog
If you can't lick it,eat it,chew it or screw it,
Piss on it and walk away
Old 08-19-2011, 12:14 PM

awesome you guys are super close to me! hopefully will be seeing you soon! i just need to figure out what i want first lol
Old 08-20-2011, 7:25 AM
Veteran Member

PM sent with my request! Would like to swing by Monday!
Old 08-22-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryb View Post
I referred my boss to you to get our work logo engraved on his AR15 lower, actually we might buy several lowers and have them done. Hope to see ya soon.
Awesome! We look forward to the project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownstriker View Post
awesome you guys are super close to me! hopefully will be seeing you soon! i just need to figure out what i want first lol
Sounds good! Let me know if you need any help with a design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seal20 View Post
PM sent with my request! Would like to swing by Monday!
PM replied. See you soon!

-----

Old 08-23-2011, 2:36 AM

BTT

Check out our new PMAG Laser-Marked camo patterns in the original post!

-----

Old 08-24-2011, 2:39 PM

TTT.. Keep the PM's coming!

-----

Old 08-25-2011, 9:07 AM
Calguns Addict

Default ??

any open APPT yet?

call me when you got something...

thanks,
jon
Old 08-27-2011, 10:52 AM

I'll give you a call today, Jon. We should have something open around 5PM.

-----

Old 08-27-2011, 2:55 PM

Anyone from the Vacaville area want to get in on a shipment? Want to send off sometime this week. Could be able to save on shipping that way. Let me know

Joe
Old 08-28-2011, 4:59 PM

Can you guys laser engrave on non-anodized receivers and ak flats? I know shiny surfaces need prep to be laser marked.
Old 08-28-2011, 5:05 PM

Could you put serial number, make, selector markings, and detents on a raw ak receiver that's already been folded? What would be the cost for this service?