Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Tracy Rifle and Pistol
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2012, 9:49 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default Another easy transaction at Tracy Rifle and Pistol

I collect military surplus rifles and I have used Tracy Rifle and Pistol to receive rifles 3 times so far and I highly recommend them. I recently had to have 3 rifles shipped to a receiving FFL and I used TRAP to receive them. All I had to do was call them and they sent their FFL info to the Auction house and it was all set. They called me when the package arrived and I went in that same day to do the paperwork. Even though they were very busy they were very helpful and professional.

The best part is the price!! I checked with a few shops that are closer to my home and they wanted a minimum of $100 plus a percentage of the value of the rifle... WTF? One of the rifles I only paid $130 for, so it would have doubled the cost.

I highly recommend Tracy Rifle and Pistol.