Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Tracy Rifle and Pistol
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2014, 2:16 PM

Default Congrats on new store and shooting range

I drove out to Tracy yesterday specifically to check out the new store and shooting range. I was very impressed. The store itself is much bigger and has the capacity to display more guns and accessories. I spoke to one man working there who stated that the stock would be increasing in coming weeks now that the move from the old location was completed. I also looked at the shooting range. There is a modern indoor range consisting of 10 shooting bays with automatic target retrieval, good lighting and proper ventilation. The range temp was quite comfortable despite the outside temperature being in the mid 90s. Mike went to great lengths to provide a clean, modern facility for indoor shooting. Check it out.
Old 05-19-2014, 1:04 PM
In Memoriam

Went there last Friday for an hour and shot 2 of my handguns. Awesome, clean, safe, high tech. Finally...NO MORE TARGET MASTERS! and I can go shooting after sitting in traffic. Well done Mike and crew

WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg
Old 05-22-2014, 8:57 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default I went the 1st night! Awesome!

I was there the first night and it was real nice. I filled out the online safety documentation the night before and it made to process fast when I walked in. I thought it was cool that they had iPads to hand out so others could watch the saftey video. Great use of technology! And now they're offering membership at INCREDIBLE rates with huge benefits! If I wasn't shopping for a very expensive gun, I'd join right now.

The lanes are amazing with cool technology. It was clean, fresh, and I loved being able to turn down my lights in the lane. That completely eliminated the glare I sometimes get behind my glasses.

Comparatively speaking, the last time I was at Target Masters I sweat through my clothes, ingested way more spent powder than one should, and I ended up walking out after the guy next to me who only spoke Hindi started pounding on his 22 rifle after the 5th time it jammed.

Anyway, my only gripe is that I want to shoot my shotgun there, too. Please don't send me to Milpitas! I spoke to a Range Master and it's technically possible, but damage might ensue downing a lane and revenue until it's fixed. I get it. But I suggest maybe opening it up to members, maybe just on a members night, and let us shoot 'em. I'd even accept a cost penalty if I did shoot up the hanger, etc.

But putting that aside, this place is great! I will be a member, shortly after I get my Sig 226 Navy 9mm!
Old 05-24-2014, 4:21 PM

I too am looking forward to trying the range in the coming weeks. My last time at Target Masters was indeed my last time. Never again.
Old 05-29-2014, 8:23 AM

Since I'm in Tracy there's no more long drives to Manteca and waste of gas for me so, good bye Sportsman’s Club House!!
Old 06-04-2014, 3:16 PM
Snake..Snake? SNAAAAKKE!!
CGN Contributor

Glad to hear about an indoor range close to Stockton (UOP Grad student)

Will need to check it out sometime!!!