Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > CS TACTICAL.COM
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CS TACTICAL.COM Formerly known as CS Gunworks

Old 01-24-2018, 10:15 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Zero Compromise Optic coming soon to www.cstactical.com

Specs on them here: http://www.zcompoptic.com/ from some industry heavyweights Jeff Huber and Nick Gebhardt.
Pricing TBD
Catalog: http://www.zcompoptic.com/uploads/8/...1-2018-eng.pdf

sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

http://www.cstactical.com/images/stories/About%*0Us%*0Logo.001.jpg
Old 01-24-2018, 4:11 PM
Calguns Addict

I'm excited about this one.

American Marksman Training Group
Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page
Diamond Bar CCW Facebook Page

NRA Memberships at Discounted fee
Old 01-24-2018, 4:14 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post
I'm excited about this one.

Indeed...

sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-24-2018, 4:29 PM
Veteran Member

Is this supposed to compete with;

Steiner? March? Nightforce (which series)? Vortex (which series)? S&B?

I'm all about paying for premium glass, but not a lot of us have access to newly-released scopes unless we buy one outright to try first.
my gun shoots better with shiny brass...plus not only does the shiny brass make me look like a pimp at the range if the sun catches it just right it blinds the guy next to me which improves my odds of winning the match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDJYo View Post
Full size. Stubbies are for sissies.
Old 01-24-2018, 4:52 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikvette View Post
Is this supposed to compete with;

Steiner? March? Nightforce (which series)? Vortex (which series)? S&B?

I'm all about paying for premium glass, but not a lot of us have access to newly-released scopes unless we buy one outright to try first.
Yes. However, Jeff Huber who's worked with Nightforce and Kahles is behind this product, so the expectations are high. These scopes pretty much offer every feature I'm looking for in a scope in this category. In addition, unlike Tangent Theta they seem willing to consider reticle choice input from customers though I personally think their initial offerings are fantastic, especially the non-Christmas tree one with .2 Mil hash marks.

American Marksman Training Group
Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page
Diamond Bar CCW Facebook Page

NRA Memberships at Discounted fee
Old 01-24-2018, 8:13 PM
I need a LIFE!!

So
What's the price?
Old 01-25-2018, 6:44 AM

36mm rings/mounts aren't very common, are they? The prices I'm seeing are petty high out there. Just something to factor in.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:01 AM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

Interested in the 4-20x50 with MPCT1 reticle depending on price. What timing, just getting ready for a new rifle build too!

Jerry
Old 01-25-2018, 4:36 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW View Post
So
What's the price?
I suspect it will be in the range of - "if you have to ask you can't afford it"... Or pretty close.

"you" in general, not you GW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 01-25-2018, 4:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
I suspect it will be in the range of - "if you have to ask you can't afford it"... Or pretty close.

"you" in general, not you GW.

Yeah I agree. If it’s the guys behind Khales and nightforce it’s gonna be khales and nightforce expensive.
Old 01-25-2018, 5:39 PM

... If you're going to go non-standard, at least go 40mm tubes so it can share rings with IOR Valdada. Dafuq is 36mm!? SMH...
Old 01-26-2018, 2:20 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriller134 View Post
Yeah I agree. If it’s the guys behind Kahles and nightforce it’s gonna be kahles and nightforce expensive.
I agree...
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-26-2018, 2:21 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelthepsycho View Post
... If you're going to go non-standard, at least go 40mm tubes so it can share rings with IOR Valdada. Dafuq is 36mm!? SMH...
I trust the decisions of the people involved in this project
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-30-2018, 9:33 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Many questions answered by a key ZCO guy on these scopes over on the hide yesterday:

https://forum.snipershide.com/thread...7#post-6881470

"Thanks for taking an interest in the new rifle scopes from ZCO. We had an excellent response during SHOT Show, it was incredible!
I’ll try to address many of the questions that were raised here in this thread as well as at SHOT.

1. Where are these made? We have our very own ZCO office and manufacturing facility in Austria. We have absolutely no relation or partnership with any other company. We stand alone, our very own company making our own parts on our own machinery. Individual parts and pieces including lenses from Schott are hand assembled in Orofino, ID.

2. Yes, Jeff Huber is the main person in charge with ZCO. Yes, he has extensive experience at NF and he and I together worked extremely hard as the importer/distributor for Kahles from about 2012 to the end of 2016. It was during those four years that the K624i underwent some significant changes as well as increased popularity especially within the PRS community. A large portion of that was due to the contacts we made and the hard work of our team partners and shooters. In short, we have a lot of industry insight and a massive amount of knowledge of what it takes to build a high end precision rifle scope as well as establish a new company in this industry specifically. We are using that knowledge to build what we believe will be the finest rifle scope, and this is our own company so we have the capability to adapt as needed.

3. Scope rings and mounts are readily available from American Rifle Company and Spuhr right now. Several other ring manufacturers are very likely to be producing 36mm rings in the near future.

4. Please read our web site on why we went with 36mm tube size: http://www.zcompoptic.com/construction-qualtiy.html

Much of our optical design does reside internally with larger lens elements. This does allow us to utilize the entire amount of elevation and windage travel without having that blurry aspect near the edge of the FOV at max adjustment or when zoomed out. We didn't want to "compromise" optical quality to provide mechanical range of adjustment and quality. We also didn't want to compromise mechanical system to provide excellent optical quality throughout the entire adjustment range.

5. At this time, we do NOT expect to have our prices near $4000 but much closer to the $3000 point. Please understand, we still have some finishing work to do on the scopes until we can completely finalize the pricing.

6. Availability is currently anticipated to be around June when we should be shipping out to our dealers. The scopes will undergo an extremely thorough battery of tests prior to releasing them.

7. We plan to only take on about 15-20 dealers throughout the country right now. Maybe 25 at the most. We will obviously have limited production quantity, we are still a small company trying to grow. We want to fulfill orders but product quality will NOT be sacrificed in order to get scopes shipped out. Keeping a minimum number of dealers is the best way for us to work with them and get products shipped out in sufficient quantities.

8. Yes, we will have a scope or two sent out to Frank as soon as possible. We also have a few other key evaluators in mind who have already shown high quality non-biased reviews. Please stand by for the reviews from sources you trust.

9. Please refer to our web site on warranty. Also take into account the people and their track history for producing top quality products and their results in the rifle scope industry. http://www.zcompoptic.com/warranty.html

10. Lastly, we completely understand we are a new company and we need to “prove” our products. We get it."
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-31-2018, 4:03 PM
Vendor/Retailer

CS Tactical are now taking pre-orders for just $300 at 916.670.1103 for these fantastic scopes, full details here on what they are offering http://www.zcompoptic.com/

Zero Compromise Optic (ZCO) is a true specialty scope company where our passion, dedication, and complete focus is building nothing but the highest quality rifle scopes. This can only be accomplished with the most modern and technologically advanced optical and mechanical designs which we have integrated into our products. We maintain an uncompromising dedication to superior design and we are completely committed to ultimate precision, performance, and reliability. Every aspect of our products is analyzed, designed, and produced to meet this objective. To meet our end goal, every single rifle scope is subject to extreme and intensive real-world testing such as impact, vibration, and thermal expansion and contraction prior to leaving the facility.

Due to ZCO’s involvement in many precision shooting applications, even seemingly insignificant details become increasingly important. We fully understand that dedicated life-long customers will be the foundation and driving force for future innovations and product development. Because of this, we hold ourselves to the highest standard so our customers don’t have to. ZCO doesn’t manufacture products to meet a budget, we manufacture to deliver Uncompromised Performance and surpass our customer’s expectations! The high quality and precision of ZCO rifle scopes will never be compromised nor sacrificed in favor of production quantity. This philosophy is paramount.

Reticle options:

sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 02-01-2018, 4:47 AM

i spoke with jeff for about 30mins yesterday morning...MSRP on the 5-27 will be right at $3400 so CS tactical is spot on with being in the 3k range.

the glass is coming from schott and for those that dont know the best glass in the world comes from schott so yes these scopes are going to be competition for S&B kahles ect.

jeff says these scopes will have zero tunneling through the power range and zero parallax at both top and bottom ends of the elevation which is 35mils.

they are also using different materials for the internal hardware and according to jeff it will be coming from switzerland or germany or both and is supposed to outlast any and all current internals.

IMHO if these scopes are all they say then they are going to set the new bar for other scope makers...nightforce better step up their game.
Old 02-01-2018, 3:17 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longrange1 View Post
i spoke with jeff for about 30mins yesterday morning...MSRP on the 5-27 will be right at $3400 so CS tactical is spot on with being in the 3k range.

the glass is coming from schott and for those that dont know the best glass in the world comes from schott so yes these scopes are going to be competition for S&B kahles ect.

jeff says these scopes will have zero tunneling through the power range and zero parallax at both top and bottom ends of the elevation which is 35mils.

they are also using different materials for the internal hardware and according to jeff it will be coming from switzerland or germany or both and is supposed to outlast any and all current internals.

IMHO if these scopes are all they say then they are going to set the new bar for other scope makers...nightforce better step up their game.

The more details we receive, the more excited we are about them.
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 02-01-2018, 5:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSTactical View Post
The more details we receive, the more excited we are about them.

I’ll give you guys a call in the morning I need to get on the waiting list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2018, 9:21 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longrange1 View Post
I’ll give you guys a call in the morning I need to get on the waiting list.

We are here, and the response is nuts
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 02-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Bacon Cheeseburger Lover
CGN Contributor

It's tough to decide without any feedback right now. I'm still on the fence, and that's a pretty big chunk of change for something so new. Are these in hands of people for review yet?

Jerry
Old 02-12-2018, 10:25 AM

No...they hit the market in June...I should have one from the first batch so I’ll post back after I get mine

Old 02-12-2018, 11:25 AM

I plan to review the 4-20x50 whenever it is available.

I was impressed with what I saw at SHOT.

ILya
Old 03-22-2018, 12:05 PM
Vendor/Retailer

From Nick Gebhardt of ZCO today:
[gebhardt02]We are still on track for about a June delivery. Testing has been going great!

sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 04-16-2018, 9:11 AM
Veteran Member

Dumb question: why would you want your "return to zero" function to put you half a mil BELOW your zero? shouldn't it actually return to... zero?
Old 04-16-2018, 3:20 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatGuy View Post
Dumb question: why would you want your "return to zero" function to put you half a mil BELOW your zero? shouldn't it actually return to... zero?
Many scopes have this ability in case you need do need to shoot slightly under what the zero is set at.
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 08-29-2018, 3:56 PM
Vendor/Retailer

08/29/18: an update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by "gebhardt02
Zero Compromise Optic would like to express a heartfelt thank you to the members of Sniper's Hide for being extremely patient. We have been very quiet on any updates because we wanted to make sure that any updates we posted were as factual and accurate as possible. We also don't want to be that company posting updates saying "just two more weeks" and having to do so every two weeks. That's not acceptable.

Our assembly team is currently working on the very first small batch of ZC527 model scopes to be sent out to key individuals and dealers. These should be sent out within about 30 days. We anticipate the ZC420 to be in production shortly after the ZC527. MSRP is $3500 for the ZC420 and $3600 for the ZC527. Again, we truly appreciate your patience and we are confident you’ll find our products exceed your expectations and will have been well worth the wait.
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-14-2019, 4:55 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Our first batch of 5-27's are shipping!!!
sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-18-2019, 9:32 AM
Vendor/Retailer

A first look from Frank at Sniper's Hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlight, post: 7471442, member: 7
Here is my video,

I will be posting pictures but wanted to get this out so you can see it.

sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103

Old 01-18-2019, 9:36 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Come check out Steel Core rifles and Zero Compromise Optic at the Steel Core booth #6613 at SHOT SHOW 2019.

sales@cstactical.com
916-670-1103