Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 10-25-2018, 4:24 PM

Why would he fake it? At this point, you couldn't register or back out, could you?
Old 10-25-2018, 4:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaman View Post
This post is fake news. That why he bailed on it and didn’t delete.
Within this thread, someone from a law firm told the OP to stop posting. Looks like OP heeded the advice.

By that time, do you not think screenshots had already been taken by all parties involved?
Old 10-25-2018, 5:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootstrap View Post
Within this thread, someone from a law firm told the OP to stop posting. Looks like OP heeded the advice.

By that time, do you not think screenshots had already been taken by all parties involved?

He is the only party involved. Who else is involved? Do you think DOJ is tracking him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2018, 5:38 PM
Spent $299 for this text!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaman View Post
He is the only party involved. Who else is involved? Do you think DOJ is tracking him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must not be familiar with bakofarmer. It wouldn't be the first time DOJ used calguns to build a case and try to implicate others.
It has been proven, on several occasions, that DOJ and other agencies follow calguns to fish for evidence. It's not just a theory or phobia.

Last edited by CandG; 10-25-2018 at 5:40 PM..
Old 10-25-2018, 6:30 PM

You know, I don't really understand that. I believe that most of the people like me in CalGuns that don't understand the law well are here trying to follow the law. Why come after one that is trying to be a law biting citizen, trying to do the right thing.
Old 10-25-2018, 6:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockedandglocked View Post
You must not be familiar with bakofarmer. It wouldn't be the first time DOJ used calguns to build a case and try to implicate others.
It has been proven, on several occasions, that DOJ and other agencies follow calguns to fish for evidence. It's not just a theory or phobia.
And it would certainly be prudent to govern one's posts, in the expectation that one or many government-originated search programs will send 'interesting' things to the inbox of some criminal investigator.

Ordinary general bots scan Calguns and index things quickly; I've seen posts here appear in Google searches inside 10 minutes of posting on CG. If a post is more than perhaps half an hour old, it seems pointless to delete it.

Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

- Marcus Aurelius
Ann Althouse: “Begin with the hypothesis that what they did is what they wanted to do. If they postured that they wanted to do something else, regard that as a con. Work from there. The world will make much more sense.”

Not a lawyer, just Some Guy On The Interwebs.

Old 10-25-2018, 7:01 PM
code Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by husadee View Post
I believe that most of the people like me in CalGuns that don't understand the law well are here trying to follow the law. Why come after one that is trying to be a law biting citizen, trying to do the right thing.
Because there are people here who foolishly and knowingly break the law... and (for lack of a better term) brag about it. There were a bunch of those "molon labe" (moron lobotomy) posts around the registration deadline dripping with "come and take it" machismo. People do admit to crimes on CalGuns. It's low-hanging fruit.
Old 10-25-2018, 8:02 PM

Quote:
.... a law biting citizen ...
I'm sorry but that's just fantastic, I'll try really really hard to figure out a way to reuse that one.
Old 10-25-2018, 8:57 PM

Default Strip them

Strip them down. bam simple
Old 10-25-2018, 9:03 PM
CGSSA Associate

Some of us are fed up with restrictions on personal self defense......it's that simple..... nothing more
Old 10-25-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
You know, I don't really understand that. I believe that most of the people like me in CalGuns that don't understand the law well are here trying to follow the law. Why come after one that is trying to be a law biting citizen, trying to do the right thing.
"Show me the man and I'll find you the crime."
Old 10-26-2018, 3:46 AM

Do you hear yourselves? It pains me to hear my fellow gun owners have to go through this. My CalGuns brothers, get out of CA (if you are able) for your own good and the good of your family and your freedom. It will not matter how good the weather is if you are in jail or prison. They do not want our kind in their state. They will make it increasing difficult to legally own any firearm. Why not move to a location where you won't have to worry about this kind of jack booted crap? It will continue to get worse. The cost of moving is well worth the freedom you will enjoy. P.S. I only endured 61 years in CA before I moved to America. You can do it.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Adams View Post
Do you hear yourselves? It pains me to hear my fellow gun owners have to go through this. My CalGuns brothers, get out of CA (if you are able) for your own good and the good of your family and your freedom. It will not matter how good the weather is if you are in jail or prison. They do not want our kind in their state. They will make it increasing difficult to legally own any firearm. Why not move to a location where you won't have to worry about this kind of jack booted crap? It will continue to get worse. The cost of moving is well worth the freedom you will enjoy. P.S. I only endured 61 years in CA before I moved to America. You can do it.
I will be, just school for my wife is here. Can’t go till she gets her degree. After that we’re gone. There is no way in hell I will raise children here.
Old 10-26-2018, 1:55 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Why bend down to pick something up off the floor when a willing serf will hand it to you as he bows?
Old 10-26-2018, 2:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Adams View Post
It will continue to get worse
I'm hoping, with Trump's election and his massive supreme court reformation, the scales are starting to tip the other direction, especially if we can do something about this 'sanctuary city' crap. If we keep the house and if Cox gets in (no pun intended), this will start California down a more conservative path. I think the republican base in California is really fired up now. I haven't lost all hope...yet

Last edited by flustercuck; 10-26-2018 at 2:03 PM..
Old 10-31-2018, 9:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flustercuck View Post
I'm hoping, with Trump's election and his massive supreme court reformation, the scales are starting to tip the other direction, especially if we can do something about this 'sanctuary city' crap. If we keep the house and if Cox gets in (no pun intended), this will start California down a more conservative path. I think the republican base in California is really fired up now. I haven't lost all hope...yet
NO NO NO! Stop wishing and dreaming about this, CA will CALEXIT secede before the Repubs put the state on the right path, with all that Oprabama money in LA and Zuckerberg lobbyists in Silicone Valley they are too powerful to even listen or care about the CA middle working class, they think everybody thinks and acts and has money like them, they look down and condescend YOU! That is how elitist and self serving they are, rather sad!

The only thing you can do is let SF and LA and SD and homeless crime take over and the stench of human feces spread over each city so when they do venture out they will step in it and say, "heeeeeyyy....wait...........somebody please help....."

Exactly! The HIPPOCRAZY of it all!

I got me and my family outta CA for good and never looked back, I regret not leaving sooner or evening staying as long as I did, I am an idiot and fool and indoctrinated into thinking that CA was normal, I blame my stoooopid self and frustrated that I did not use my brain wisely! DAMMIT I am so upset at myself for staying and living in CA when I became independent of my parents at 25! I did not APPLY FOR JOBS OUTSIDE CA!! WHY???? I was fooled into believing CA was the normal way of life compared to the rest of the USA! Wow, I need complete shock therapy still to get it out of my head how screwed up CA was and did to me!

Shooting in the desert and not worrying about cops arresting me for crazy gun laws is helping me on my way to normalcy in the normal USA!

Last edited by ESPONDA; 10-31-2018 at 9:14 AM..
Old 10-31-2018, 2:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPONDA View Post
NO NO NO! Stop wishing and dreaming about this, CA will CALEXIT secede before the Repubs put the state on the right path, with all that Oprabama money in LA and Zuckerberg lobbyists in Silicone Valley they are too powerful to even listen or care about the CA middle working class, they think everybody thinks and acts and has money like them, they look down and condescend YOU! That is how elitist and self serving they are, rather sad!

The only thing you can do is let SF and LA and SD and homeless crime take over and the stench of human feces spread over each city so when they do venture out they will step in it and say, "heeeeeyyy....wait...........somebody please help....."

Exactly! The HIPPOCRAZY of it all!

I got me and my family outta CA for good and never looked back, I regret not leaving sooner or evening staying as long as I did, I am an idiot and fool and indoctrinated into thinking that CA was normal, I blame my stoooopid self and frustrated that I did not use my brain wisely! DAMMIT I am so upset at myself for staying and living in CA when I became independent of my parents at 25! I did not APPLY FOR JOBS OUTSIDE CA!! WHY???? I was fooled into believing CA was the normal way of life compared to the rest of the USA! Wow, I need complete shock therapy still to get it out of my head how screwed up CA was and did to me!

Shooting in the desert and not worrying about cops arresting me for crazy gun laws is helping me on my way to normalcy in the normal USA!
You were under the spell of the Stockholm Syndrome. The majority of Californians are too.

Even some Calguns members here. Pathetic.