Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated Centerfire rifles, carbines and other gas operated rifles.

Old 10-16-2016, 12:40 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse C. View Post
I have no doubt!

That dude is prepared.
Old 10-16-2016, 12:54 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroFox79 View Post
Hahaha hahah that's funny. Guys probably dead. The enemy found him due to the overwhelming smell of Drakar Noir.
Don't sweat, Raffi's girlfriend will beat the enemy to death with her Gucci heels.

Armo girls can scrap.
Old 10-16-2016, 1:38 PM

Could be a rifle grenade. I was from the Philippines, some Filipino soldiers carry those and its colored green and contain rifle grenades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagearms View Post
Is that plastic tube a makeshift suppressor?
Old 10-16-2016, 2:17 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen View Post

Makes me want to get a PTR...
Meh ~

Like he doesn't even have 10 mags, and 1,000 rounds like what all the tactical gun forums say you need during shtf..
Old 10-16-2016, 2:23 PM

Not downplaying the conflict or the people involved in it, but this particular photograph looks staged.
Old 10-16-2016, 2:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acaligunner View Post
Meh ~

Like he doesn't even have 10 mags, and 1,000 rounds like what all the tactical gun forums say you need during shtf..
Unlike him, we have first world priviledges of buying ammo and mags. We can click on something and it shows up at our door 2-3 days later.
Old 10-16-2016, 2:26 PM

It's a mess over there. A total clusterfk. I trieds to tell 'em, revolution ain't no fun. Now it's a big tug of war between about 10 different parties none, of them particularly fond of us. Even in our own country the tensions are rising. Pfft Ahole millionaire ball players disrespecting our history and what we stand for while they spread discontent.

We should never have supported the Arab Spring. There's some hidden agenda for Obama, HRC & Co. to have encouraged this crap. Nothing good has come of it. New world order, central banks, whomever, using our military to further their goals. Then bringing all the PST crazy civilians with values opposed to ours here and to Europe in refuge. WTF is wrong with these politicians? We are in for more trouble.

Something big's gonna happen in the next 4 - 8 years after she gets in. And she doesn't want us to be able to legally defend ourselves. I wonder what the libs who support her are going to say and who they'll blame when TSHTF. The will become the new fascist party without even realizing it.
Old 10-16-2016, 2:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouchOperator View Post
Unlike him, we have first world priviledges of buying ammo and mags. We can click on something and it shows up at our door 2-3 days later.
Not for long. Newsome will see to that.
Old 10-16-2016, 2:28 PM

Quote:
Meh ~

They're offscreen. Plus there are dead guys he can pick them off of.
Old 10-16-2016, 3:00 PM

he's a bicycle messenger. that tube is his waterproof document holder. this occupation allows freedom of movement. a covert resistance member, his job is interface between civilian sympathizers and active fighters. his attire and look make him less suspicious, although they don't help in this scenario.

he was given the rifle to stash by a fighter. the handgun is his, for personal protection.

he wants to get rid of the rifle asap and get back on his bike.
Old 10-16-2016, 4:14 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato View Post
Don't sweat, Raffi's girlfriend will beat the enemy to death with her Gucci heels.

Armo girls can scrap.
Are armenian girls the hairy ones with longer hair? Some say there are no Armenian women.

To be American is to disobey.
Old 10-17-2016, 3:58 AM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Location: The People's Glorious Republik of Southern Kalifornistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse C. View Post
I have no doubt!

I guarantee that outfit was designed and approved by people who would never actually have to wear it themselves!
Old 10-17-2016, 4:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokebottle View Post
Great picture.
Puts a human face on the intensity. Can't tell who or what he is fighting for, but he believes in it.
This is a retarded statement. You can't know this from a photo.
Old 10-17-2016, 4:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ricigliano View Post
1. Some poor bastard thrust into a war not of his making. Dirty, hungry, alone, with each day potentially his last.

2. People on the other side of the world, surfing the internet from a recliner, cold beer in hand, may have never heard a shot fired in anger, stockpiled with guns, ammo, and tactical crap that will never be used outside of a shooting range, would rush to the E.R. for a nosebleed or tummy ache, and think war looks cool and bichin'.

I am glad I am here and not there. I guarantee that guy's life sucks and he has probably lost or will lose everything that matters to him. He doesn't have time to conduct a tactical analysis of his warfighting tools or choice of attire. He is too busy trying not to get killed.
Well said, nothing particularly "cool" about his situation.
Old 10-17-2016, 9:08 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubermcoupe View Post
You're in luck, Atlantic has the same rifle in-stock - need to ship to a middleman though.

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/com....html?Itemid=0
I read the product description and it looks like Atlantic will be glad to ship this rifle to CA, lol. They will pull the 20 round mag, install a Kydex Grip Wrap then ship to your favorite FFL...

Rifle is OOS so if you want one you will have to get in line and wait your turn...

iTrader Feedback Link
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1885547
Old 10-17-2016, 9:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoeshooter View Post
It's a mess over there. A total clusterfk. I trieds to tell 'em, revolution ain't no fun. Now it's a big tug of war between about 10 different parties none, of them particularly fond of us. Even in our own country the tensions are rising. Pfft Ahole millionaire ball players disrespecting our history and what we stand for while they spread discontent.

We should never have supported the Arab Spring. There's some hidden agenda for Obama, HRC & Co. to have encouraged this crap. Nothing good has come of it. New world order, central banks, whomever, using our military to further their goals. Then bringing all the PST crazy civilians with values opposed to ours here and to Europe in refuge. WTF is wrong with these politicians? We are in for more trouble.

Something big's gonna happen in the next 4 - 8 years after she gets in. And she doesn't want us to be able to legally defend ourselves. I wonder what the libs who support her are going to say and who they'll blame when TSHTF. The will become the new fascist party without even realizing it.
Petro Dollar - Fully understanding this is imperative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBg_7dGkonQ
Old 10-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bulletBarney View Post
I read the product description and it looks like Atlantic will be glad to ship this rifle to CA, lol. They will pull the 20 round mag, install a Kydex Grip Wrap then ship to your favorite FFL...

Rifle is OOS so if you want one you will have to get in line and wait your turn...
It's in stock now.

What do they charge for the grip wrap? I imagine they pull the flash hider off too.
Old 10-17-2016, 12:29 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
It's in stock now.

What do they charge for the grip wrap? I imagine they pull the flash hider off too.
$45.00 charge to install the grip wrap. Good catch on the hider, If I was considering ordering I would call Atlantic and make sure they can remove the FH before they ship. I would bet that they will remove hider. I know if you request it, they will remove a pistol grip from a AK and ship AK out as featureless (grip included just not installed on rifle). That way in regards to the AK one can avoid the $45.00 charge for the maglock....

If they will not remove the hider then indeed Ubermcoupe would be correct that the rifle would have to ship to a out of state middleman FFL...

iTrader Feedback Link
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1885547

Last edited by 1bulletBarney; 10-17-2016 at 6:57 PM.. Reason: spelling error
Old 10-17-2016, 12:35 PM
Veteran Member

Can a grip from an HK style rifle not be removed easily?
Old 10-17-2016, 1:26 PM

Atlantic does remove the flash hider when shipping with a grip wrap. That's exactly how they sent my A3R.
Old 10-17-2016, 1:45 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Can a grip from an HK style rifle not be removed easily?
On a navy style lower, the grip is molded into the lower. Depending on how well you are acquainted with a hacksaw, it can be quite easy.

On an SEF metal lower, you still have metal sticking out even if you remove the grip panel. Hacksawing thru metal is harder, so I would rate the difficulty as medium.
Old 10-17-2016, 7:04 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doheny View Post
There's talking about it on the Russian version of CalGuns: https://forum.pravda.com.ua/index.php?topic=857616.0

You'll have to translate the page (obviously.)
Not Russian......Ukrainian.

He probably didn't have a choice in the rifle.......II own PTR and I'd much rather have an AK in combat.

Last edited by FiveSeven; 10-17-2016 at 7:06 PM..
Old 10-17-2016, 8:28 PM

Quote:
Are armenian girls the hairy ones with longer hair? Some say there are no Armenian women.
I always thought the Kardashians looked manly. Said no one...

maybe they are hairy... Ill need time to do research... and funding.... lots of funding... for lubricant.. frog lubricant... for my rifle... not my gun...

Registered AW owner: "Hello neighbor! Im going to be moving in soon next door, but as a registered ASSAULT WEAPON owner, Im required by law to notify my neighbors and get signatures before my family and I can move in..."

Would be Neighbor: "....." *SLAMS DOOR*
Old 10-17-2016, 8:30 PM

Quote:
1. Some poor bastard thrust into a war not of his making. Dirty, hungry, alone, with each day potentially his last.

2. People on the other side of the world, surfing the internet from a recliner, cold beer in hand, may have never heard a shot fired in anger, stockpiled with guns, ammo, and tactical crap that will never be used outside of a shooting range, would rush to the E.R. for a nosebleed or tummy ache, and think war looks cool and bichin'.

I am glad I am here and not there. I guarantee that guy's life sucks and he has probably lost or will lose everything that matters to him. He doesn't have time to conduct a tactical analysis of his warfighting tools or choice of attire. He is too busy trying not to get killed.
Geez man... Make me feel all bad about my lazy boy and my macbook. Hand me a beer.

Registered AW owner: "Hello neighbor! Im going to be moving in soon next door, but as a registered ASSAULT WEAPON owner, Im required by law to notify my neighbors and get signatures before my family and I can move in..."

Old 10-17-2016, 9:24 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpasyphalaids View Post
I always thought the Kardashians looked manly. Said no one...

maybe they are hairy... Ill need time to do research... and funding.... lots of funding... for lubricant.. frog lubricant... for my rifle... not my gun...
They are hairy. They spend so much money on hair removal it could fund an African nation for a lifetime.

To be American is to disobey.
Old 10-17-2016, 9:29 PM

Quote:
They are hairy. They spend so much money on hair removal it could fund an African nation for a lifetime.

Old 10-22-2016, 9:52 AM

At least he has a good gun to fight with.
Quote:
Meh ~

Old 10-22-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Long live the calguns mall ninjas!

From my cold dead end mill...
Old 10-22-2016, 5:46 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:

Until Hillary drafts you next year.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:17 AM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigstroker View Post
Until Hillary drafts you next year.
I already served.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:

Amen to that. Dude looks like he's 20-23, would be binge drinking every weekend and skipping classes had be been born over here. I know I did. Instead he's fighting for his life and his country, wearing whatever he had on hand when he left home. Respect people like him who stayed back to defend their homes instead of hopping the first boat to the EU. Hope when the time comes I have the balls to do the same.
Old 10-24-2016, 3:54 PM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyyke View Post
Amen to that. Dude looks like he's 20-23, would be binge drinking every weekend and skipping classes had be been born over here. I know I did. Instead he's fighting for his life and his country, wearing whatever he had on hand when he left home. Respect people like him who stayed back to defend their homes instead of hopping the first boat to the EU. Hope when the time comes I have the balls to do the same.
I spoke to some of the hard core elite preppers at my local indoor range about this thread. They all laughed and said this guy has no clue. One of the preppers, who by coincidence also holds the rank of Colonel in his local airsoft battalion, said the dude is probably already a casualty. The Colonel said that during his MOUT airsoft exercises, he always goes full kit with ceramic plates and at least 1,000 rounds of (simulated) ammo. He also said this guy would fall out due to no camelback to hydrate. He added that this guy would never survive in a field hospital because he doesn't have a CAT-4 tourniquet nor a plate carrier with blood type patch or a rear drag handle.

Basically all the operators at the range critiqued this guy during their AAR over some Pumpkin Spice Chai and said the dude is clueless and doomed.
Old 10-24-2016, 3:57 PM
Veteran Member

Best post of the thread

Quote:

Old 10-24-2016, 8:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
I spoke to some of the hard core elite preppers at my local indoor range about this thread. They all laughed and said this guy has no clue. One of the preppers, who by coincidence also holds the rank of Colonel in his local airsoft battalion, said the dude is probably already a casualty. The Colonel said that during his MOUT airsoft exercises, he always goes full kit with ceramic plates and at least 1,000 rounds of (simulated) ammo. He also said this guy would fall out due to no camelback to hydrate. He added that this guy would never survive in a field hospital because he doesn't have a CAT-4 tourniquet nor a plate carrier with blood type patch or a rear drag handle.

Basically all the operators at the range critiqued this guy during their AAR over some Pumpkin Spice Chai and said the dude is clueless and doomed.

Bobby, you bust me up! You've missed your true calling....
Old 10-28-2016, 2:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealocan View Post
Forget the battle rifle for a second, I've been on the Russian version of Calguns for a few minutes now and I was able to negotiate a Hi-point peace treaty and even trade a few members over to them.

They only asked if we could make our government stop copying exactly what their government was doing to their people years ago.

Also their female members seem more active than ours...

https://youtu.be/KrUihm7NXCc
Hi what's this Russian version of CalGuns you're talking about? Could you PM about it?
Old 10-28-2016, 4:18 PM
Calguns Addict

Looks staged. Clothes way too clean for super grimy environment that you would be taking cover and crawling around. I get dirtier quail hunting.
Old 10-28-2016, 5:37 PM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8FBC View Post
Well said, nothing particularly "cool" about his situation.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckhandmike View Post
Looks staged. Clothes way too clean for super grimy environment that you would be taking cover and crawling around. I get dirtier quail hunting.
But I agree with this too.

I like the boots though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 10-28-2016, 7:51 PM
Veteran Member

Default wrapping around the end of barrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotloader View Post
What is up with the wrapping around the barrel ?
looks like it's for padding so when he puts the barrel on something to use as his rifle rest when firing through those holes in the walls, just a little extra padding to hold the rifle steady while aiming through holes in the wall.

Old 10-28-2016, 8:24 PM
Calguns Addict

Anyone carrying a heavy *** rifle every day has a sling.

5$ says it's his new Facebook profile pic.

Last edited by deckhandmike; 10-30-2016 at 8:26 AM..
Old 10-29-2016, 6:23 PM
Still in The Game
CGN Contributor

THat is a heck of an optic on that rifle.....

PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

When pimping begins, friendship ends.

Don't let your history be a mystery