Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 05-10-2013, 8:31 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Default WTS: EOTech 517

I bought this EOTech 517 January of this year. It has an inspection date of 12/7/12, it is less than 6 months old. I have recently upgraded to an Aimpoint CompM4 and am now trying to get funds together for an ACOG. I have only used this optic twice at the range and it is in excellent condition. There is a small nick on the protective hood from another rifle bumping into it in my safe, other than that it is in like new condition. I paid about $485 after tax for this back in January. It comes with everything that came with it from the factory and an extra set of batteries.

$400 - FTF. $425 shipped. FIRM.

Shipping - $12 USPS Priority Mail. Takes 2-3 business days to get anywhere in CA. Shipping insurance and UPS are extra.

I am located in Cameron Park but I can meet between Sacramento and Placerville.

The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

Last edited by JDay; 06-18-2013 at 7:18 PM..
Old 05-10-2013, 8:39 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Default SOLD! - Aimpoint CompML3 2 MOA w/Truglo Rail Riser

I have an Aimpoint CompML3 2 MOA that I am selling to fund an ACOG. This optic is in very good condition and has seen little use at the range. I do not have the box or paperwork. Also included is a Truglo rail riser so that you will not need to buy a new mount to use this right away. These retail for over $500.

$400 - SOLD

Open to reasonable offers.

Prefer FTF Will Ship on your dime.

The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

Last edited by JDay; 05-17-2013 at 12:57 PM..
Old 05-12-2013, 3:25 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Bump.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-14-2013, 12:38 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Price drop.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:20 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Bump, price drop.

Old 05-10-2013, 8:53 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Default Leupold Tactical Prismatic Riflescope

This is a brand new Leupold Tactical Prismatic Riflescope, it is in perfect condition except for a little marring on the mounting knob (I forgot to wrap tape on my pliers when I removed it from my Sig 556). This in no way effects the quality of the optics or the function of the mount. You'll probably want to replace the mount with a quick detach mount that returns to zero anyway. I do not have the box or paperwork that came with this optic as it was mounted to one of my rifles when I bought it. These retail for $500.

$375 - SOLD!

Open to reasonable offers.

Will Ship on your dime.

Last edited by JDay; 06-11-2013 at 9:30 PM..
Old 05-10-2013, 11:30 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Bump

Old 05-13-2013, 7:16 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Bump.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:24 PM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-17-2013, 8:42 AM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-18-2013, 10:04 AM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-20-2013, 12:27 PM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-21-2013, 11:11 AM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-22-2013, 11:38 AM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-23-2013, 3:43 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Price drop, more pictures.

Old 05-24-2013, 6:02 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Final price drop on EOTech.

Old 05-25-2013, 3:37 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 05-26-2013, 4:41 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 05-27-2013, 2:23 PM
I need a LIFE!!

BTT

Old 05-28-2013, 9:24 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 05-29-2013, 8:07 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 05-31-2013, 1:01 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 06-03-2013, 8:20 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 06-05-2013, 1:00 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Btt

Old 06-11-2013, 2:13 PM

PM sent.
Old 06-18-2013, 7:18 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Still have the EOTech.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:52 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Bump.