Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 9:55 PM

Default Turners Orange

I've purchased three handguns thus year from the Orange Turners. All three have been easy transactions. Today I went in to return two CZ mags that I bought there a few weeks ago and ended up not needing and they refunded me with no issues. While the manager was there approving the return, I asked if they would price match another LGS on a handgun I wanted. He said no problem as long as they had it in stock as well as the other LGS. I gave him the info and finished up my transaction. By the time I was done with my refund and walked back to the gun counter, he already had one of the guys confirming the price and availability at the other store and said he'd take care of me. 10 minutes later I was done with the transaction at the lower price. Couldn't have been easier.

I see that Turners sometimes gets beat up on here, but I've always had a good experience shopping there.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Veteran Member

I was there last week and I noticed right away that it wasn't your typical Turner's. Nice guys
Old 09-30-2013, 11:40 PM

That's good to hear. the last time I went to turner's in Norwalk, they refused to sell AR 15 without a 300.00 sighting system with it because if they only sold the rifle for 899.99-"people will sell the rifle after buying it and we don't want that to happen". Really?
Old 10-01-2013, 6:59 AM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchinner View Post
That's good to hear. the last time I went to turner's in Norwalk, they refused to sell AR 15 without a 300.00 sighting system with it because if they only sold the rifle for 899.99-"people will sell the rifle after buying it and we don't want that to happen". Really?
that was during the craze and I don't fault them for bundling. They didn't raise the price of the rifle (people would claim that to be price-gouging)

right now, places like Wal-mart are pre-selling Xbox1 and PS4's, but requiring you to buy $600+ bundles with extra games, controllers, etc.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.
Old 10-01-2013, 7:07 AM

I frequent that Turner's a lot. All good folks. Try to stay away from Fred if you're in a rush. Great guys but he'll talk for days!
Old 10-01-2013, 7:11 AM

I frequent the Pasadena Turners. It's been nothing but pleasant every time.
Old 10-01-2013, 7:18 AM

Turner's in Torrance & Signal Hills are GTG!

All Gave Some, Some Gave All...
Old 10-01-2013, 7:29 AM

I have had great visits to the Torrance and the Norwalk Turner's stores! I have always been treated with respect, and my questions were answered, even when I was only doing a research visit, but I only do those when I know it will not be busy.