Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Old 09-10-2013, 3:08 AM
Veteran Member

Exclamation Sacramento Area Auto Mechanic or friend needed.

Hey All, long story so bear with me.

Well I just got screwed by a dealer.. Reliable Buick GMC and Cadillac in the Roseville Automall . I needed a power window regulator and motor for driver side front and rear windows on a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero. They charged my $910 for $70 worth of parts and an hour of work.

After taking it home and having the drivers window fall down into the door the next night it seems they only put in the motor for the drivers window (even though the parts list specifically told them to replace the whole unit) and needed to charge me another $200 for the regulator. The right front now doesn't work either. They want to charge me $600 for the front passenger that worked fine when I took it in I told em to pound sand and to give me my $600 back for that window. They did the diagnostic for free on both fronts when I went back in. So I argued with them for a bit and they said they would not be able to refund the $195 original diagnostic if I chose to have them block the window and take their parts out. So I told them I'd pay parts cost $100 instead of the $200 and no labor.

I still need to have the right front regulator and motor repaired. I will supply the parts or the internet address for the parts if needed. I will pay labor for the job any mechanics in the Sacramento area or someone willing to help me do it with their tools for some beer and lunch?

George Orwell

http://www.AnySoldier.com
Old 09-11-2013, 1:52 PM
Veteran Member

bump

George Orwell

Old 09-11-2013, 5:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Go to pick-n-pull in rancho and get the parts. Install it yourself. You will save a fortune that way. I believe it is not too hard as soon as you carefully remove the door panel.
2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)
Old 09-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Veteran Member

Call Auto Stop in South Sacramento and talk to Davis or Steve. IDK if Davis will be around due to family items, but Steve will be there. Tell him what your situation is and see what they can do for you.

It's a shop, but they're good guys and won't screw you over. Tell them Jesse referred you. GL.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/auto-stop-sacramento-2

Radian & Aero Pistol lowers, Folsom
Old 09-13-2013, 8:49 PM

Its super easy.Here is a step by step video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwjgu15mGpk
Old 09-14-2013, 7:46 AM
Veteran Member

Nice video thanks I had a non video instructions but this was nice

George Orwell