Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2014, 1:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
By the way are you carrying Eberlestock (sp?) packs?
I'm pretty sure I saw a few on display.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Well, I wasn't happy to see the poor reviews from the Vacaville store because the Dublin location is only about 10 minutes from my house.

I will, however, give them a chance. I like to support gun businesses when ever possible and many times I'll buy something just to help support the store.

And I think there are quite a few people who will give them a chance. But, if they screw up this forum will be tough on them.

Now, my advice to Jerry.
1. Take what you have learned here and share it with the Managers and Owner. Retail is ALL about customer service. It should not be pushed down to an Assistant Manager unless that Manager is empowered to make changes. (No insult intended, it just needs to be instilled in everyone from top to bottom)

2. Keep a log of customer service issues. Make sure there is follow-up to correct the issue. Free gun range time is a good way to make amends.

3. Let the GM and Owner know that this forum exists and that customer service issues can directly affect sales and support for your location.

The example of exemplary customer service in the firearms industry is Primary Arms (PrimaryArms.com). They are the best run on-line outfit I have encountered. And that is a pretty good sized outfit. But the owner Marshall made time to call me about $150 in Daniel Defense parts I bought that were incorrectly machined. The same applies to a retail location. The Management should want to hear about unhappy customers and be motivated to turn them into happy customers.

The upper management MUST be involved in CS issues or what happened in Vacaville will happen in Dublin.

I buy a lot of stuff, but if you want my business you'll have to do it well.

By the way are you carrying Eberlestock (sp?) packs?

Thank you for the words of advice. Unfortunately, I cannot speak for the Vacaville store as I have only spent one day there. I did get a chance to speak to a few customers while I was up there, and it was a learning experience. I have worked in CS for some time, and so have the people above me, which is why I was appointed to Calguns. I have been a member for years, and have had my fair share of good and bad experiences as well. I keep track of any issues that may arise, and meet with with the powers that be to go over how we can correct these issues. It seems that many of you are under the assumption that the same staff that runs the other store is running Dublin, but that's simply not the case. I know it will only be a matter of time before I can prove otherwise, so that's all that I ask, is for that chance. Now, for some updates...

The range is moving along faster than expected. We should definitely be ready by our grand opening, September 26th. I confirmed that the we will allow all rimfire, all pistol calibers up to .500 mag, and rifles up to .308 win (although our range is rated for much higher than that, noise may be an issue). I have been told different things regarding shotguns. For sure, we cannot shoot any form of bird shot, potentially 00 buck and slugs, but I will finalize that ASAP. To simplify things for now, we are not allowing anything higher than a 10 round magazine. There are exceptions, for example, if the firearm has a fixed magazine tube that holds more.

Consignments and trades have started, so you should start to see used guns there soon. Those will all need to be directed to Les, my direct manager. As always, safety is a huge concern, so please check in any and all firearms at the front counter. There is a separate range entrance if you are coming to shoot.

As far as I know, the only limitations to PPT transactions would be our business hours, and all that we ask is that you do not show up when we are closing to complete it.

I believe we do carry Eberlestock, but I will confirm on Saturday. Please also keep in mind that we are still getting inventory in on a daily basis, thanks again all!

Jerry
Old 09-05-2014, 7:29 AM

There was a rumor that your range was going to be 50 yrds, but alas it is not.

The fact that you guys will be not allowing standard capacity magazines on your range is a bit of a disappoint, not so much because of the actual capacity, but because GFOS feels they need to police that. It's not like somehow the range could be held liable should someone be using one that they acquired illegally.

I've been in the store twice now, since I'm always in the neighborhood, and so far everyone has been pretty friendly and helpful. Did try to pick up a Blackhawk Serpa holster for my PPQ M2, but it seemed like it was the one model you guys didn't have in stock.

Do you have a fixed work schedule?

Last edited by xtcat9k; 09-05-2014 at 8:22 AM..
Old 09-05-2014, 7:37 AM
Progressives Suck!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin_GFOS View Post
Thank you for the words of advice. Unfortunately, I cannot speak for the Vacaville store as I have only spent one day there. I did get a chance to speak to a few customers while I was up there, and it was a learning experience. I have worked in CS for some time, and so have the people above me, which is why I was appointed to Calguns. I have been a member for years, and have had my fair share of good and bad experiences as well. I keep track of any issues that may arise, and meet with with the powers that be to go over how we can correct these issues. It seems that many of you are under the assumption that the same staff that runs the other store is running Dublin, but that's simply not the case. I know it will only be a matter of time before I can prove otherwise, so that's all that I ask, is for that chance. Jerry
Thank you for the reply, I'll give you guys a fair try and I'm happy they appointed you to take care of customer service.

One point, I think there may be a problem with the 10 round policy that might cause some issues. And that is that some of us have firearms that are old and we may only have magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

Why do you need to inspect magazine capacity and how will you know? For instance some AR magazines are blocked to 10 rounds but there is no external sign of that fact. Getting yourselves involved in magazine capacity seems difficult and unnecessary. In fact, getting yourselves involved in the legality of firearms configurations will turn off a lot of potential customers. Are you the police or do you provide a nice firing range where customers feel comfortable?

Obviously, the issue already arose at the Vacaville location and a lot of the folks were turned off by that. It's your call, I can see you limiting the type of firearms used at the range for reasons of range wear and safety, but saying that an AK pistol is illegal will turn off the folks you want to attract. They are not gang bangers in the Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville areas.

People who buy those types of arms (AK pistols) tend to be firearms enthusiasts, collectors, etc. And they tend to be the types who are always looking for an interesting new gun, they are active customers.

You don't want to be involved in what people are shooting at the range other than to ensure the appropriate caliber restrictions and conventional configurations.

Unsafe handling, not following the rules, are all really valid reasons to kick someone out.

JMHO

Last edited by ScottsBad; 09-05-2014 at 8:44 AM..
Old 09-05-2014, 7:40 AM
Progressives Suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyworm View Post
I'm pretty sure I saw a few on display.
That's cool I'll have to go there soon.
Old 09-05-2014, 8:16 AM

Quote:
To simplify things for now, we are not allowing anything higher than a 10 round magazine.
As others have pointed out already, this is bad policy and will cost you business.

You should focus on regulating bad behavior and range safety, not what guns or accessories your customers bring.

Please seriously reconsider this before your opening day. If your corporate lawyer recommended this, consider switching to one of the Calguns recommended lawyers.
Old 09-05-2014, 8:45 AM
Progressives Suck!

Quote:
As others have pointed out already, this is bad policy and will cost you business.

You should focus on regulating bad behavior and range safety, not what guns or accessories your customers bring.

Please seriously reconsider this before your opening day. If your corporate lawyer recommended this, consider switching to one of the Calguns recommended lawyers.
That is excellent advice.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Buy once cry once

Quote:

Agree. Only asking for what is safe and legal - no more, no less.
Old 09-05-2014, 4:45 PM
Calguns Addict

As long as you keep this range safe I will be spending a lot of time there.
Old 09-05-2014, 8:03 PM

I just came back from your store. Damn it's HUGE. A guy by the name of Alex was very friendly and accommodating. He answered all my questions regarding accessories and my build without making me feel stupid for asking. That's very much appreciated for someone like me that's new to all of this.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcat9k View Post
There was a rumor that your range was going to be 50 yrds, but alas it is not.

The fact that you guys will be not allowing standard capacity magazines on your range is a bit of a disappoint, not so much because of the actual capacity, but because GFOS feels they need to police that. It's not like somehow the range could be held liable should someone be using one that they acquired illegally.

I've been in the store twice now, since I'm always in the neighborhood, and so far everyone has been pretty friendly and helpful. Did try to pick up a Blackhawk Serpa holster for my PPQ M2, but it seemed like it was the one model you guys didn't have in stock.

Do you have a fixed work schedule?
Thanks for coming by, yes, we will be getting more holsters in, that whole wall in the back will be dedicated to holsters and mag pouches. I can always order holsters as well, come ask for me next time and I can get it taken care of for you if you are still looking for one. My schedule is always changing, but for the most part, I have my daughter on Fridays and Saturdays, which means those are my days off.

Quote:
Thank you for the reply, I'll give you guys a fair try and I'm happy they appointed you to take care of customer service.

One point, I think there may be a problem with the 10 round policy that might cause some issues. And that is that some of us have firearms that are old and we may only have magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.

Why do you need to inspect magazine capacity and how will you know? For instance some AR magazines are blocked to 10 rounds but there is no external sign of that fact. Getting yourselves involved in magazine capacity seems difficult and unnecessary. In fact, getting yourselves involved in the legality of firearms configurations will turn off a lot of potential customers. Are you the police or do you provide a nice firing range where customers feel comfortable?

Obviously, the issue already arose at the Vacaville location and a lot of the folks were turned off by that. It's your call, I can see you limiting the type of firearms used at the range for reasons of range wear and safety, but saying that an AK pistol is illegal will turn off the folks you want to attract. They are not gang bangers in the Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, Danville areas.

People who buy those types of arms (AK pistols) tend to be firearms enthusiasts, collectors, etc. And they tend to be the types who are always looking for an interesting new gun, they are active customers.

You don't want to be involved in what people are shooting at the range other than to ensure the appropriate caliber restrictions and conventional configurations.

Unsafe handling, not following the rules, are all really valid reasons to kick someone out.

JMHO

The issue with the magazine capacity is something that is bothering me as well, I'm not going to lie. I have several guns that I plan to shoot here, and will need to actually go buy limited/10 round mags to shoot here. The problem is training staff to know what to look for to keep things legal and SAFE. I agree with you all, and I'm still fighting to get rid of this rule, but I have to tread lightly... =)

Quote:

Again, I am agreeing with you all, and doing what I can. I spoke with the range master here, and his major concern is safety, all other issues such as these we can only share our opinion about with the owner and let him make the call.

Quote:
That is excellent advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by static2126 View Post
As long as you keep this range safe I will be spending a lot of time there.
I think that's everyone's goal! Looking forward to meeting you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyde12 View Post
I just came back from your store. Damn it's HUGE. A guy by the name of Alex was very friendly and accommodating. He answered all my questions regarding accessories and my build without making me feel stupid for asking. That's very much appreciated for someone like me that's new to all of this.

Like me, Alex is also a part-timer. He's a very nice guy, knows a decent amount, and friendly. Thanks for coming by, we are slowly filling the store up, and as you said, it's huge. If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Jerry
Guns, Fishing, and Other Stuff
Old 09-08-2014, 9:05 AM
Progressives Suck!

I don't how magazine capacity has anything to do with safety. Perhaps you could enlighten us?
Old 09-08-2014, 12:58 PM

All numbers greater than 10 are inherently dangerous.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:50 PM

Default Wall of text incoming

I have purchased a number of firearms from GFOS in Vacaville. I have had great experiences when I've gone in with my wife, but only meh experiences when I've gone in by myself. For the record, every time I have set foot in store I have had cash in hand, have been ready to buy, and have contacted the store earlier in the day to ensure they have what I want in stock. They have always had the mainstream firearm that I was looking for at a reasonable price. I've dealt personally with the owner on a trade and he was pleasant and accommodating. That said, from not being contacted by employees, to reps being the embodiment of fudd (fear, uncertainty, doubt, and disinformation), to being on hold for forever and a day, they have challenges that make it difficult to be a return customer. Even after all of those negative experiences, the range rules are far and away the reason why I will not be going back, either to purchase or to shoot.

Then, as if on queue, I read the following-

Quote:
To simplify things for now, we are not allowing anything higher than a 10 round magazine.
I could not believe my eyes. This is why the facepalm meme was invented. Either you guys don't get it or you don't care, but rules like this are an inherent turn off/slap in the face for anyone who takes the 2a and/or 2a advocacy seriously. Prior actions (threads linked, etc., not going to get into it here) and rules like these indicate that GFOS isn't interested in the market share that these folks represent.

You and Bill have a lot of thinking to do- if the discriminatory/arbitrary range rules stay in place, the majority of Calguns folks will have their minds made up for them.

"I find it extremely improbable that the Framers understood the Second Amendment to protect little more than carrying a gun from the bedroom to the kitchen."
Old 09-09-2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
I don't how magazine capacity has anything to do with safety. Perhaps you could enlighten us?
I may not have been very clear, my apologies. I meant that the rangemaster and I agree that his time could be better spent making sure that the range is safer, and not spent checking magazines for capacity. Again, I agree with you guys here, and I'm on your side.

Thanks to the calgunners that stopped by on Sunday, it was nice to meet you guys in person!

Jerry
Old 09-10-2014, 5:30 AM

Quote:
I may not have been very clear, my apologies. I meant that the rangemaster and I agree that his time could be better spent making sure that the range is safer, and not spent checking magazines for capacity. Again, I agree with you guys here, and I'm on your side.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current policy is still no magazines over 10 rd? While you and the rangemaster are on board with not checking magazine capacity, it is still currently the owner's policy to check?

I stop by today around 5pm to check on pricing for target shotgun shells and to say hi, but I was told you had left for the day already.
Old 09-11-2014, 9:06 AM
Progressives Suck!

Default Please post your range rules here.

Perhaps you could clarify things here by simply posting your written range rules. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:56 AM

the bottom line is that everyone in the vacaville (GF&CRAP) store gun department should be fired.i have been in there 3 times to purchase and treated like crap.cash in hand and ready.they all act like they are doing me a favor.you cant even walk around without being watched like they think you are going to steal something.plus not to say they are way over priced..i know people who know the owner,he has a ton of money ,throws it around a does not care about the customers.you can tell that by the people he hires to manage this awful store.the only store i support now and since the first day they opened is AMMUNITION SUPPLY POINT in vacaville,locally owned,veteran owned and will beat anybodys price.great customer service.GF&S should take some lessons from these folks..
Old 09-12-2014, 7:57 AM
CGSSA Coordinator

I met with Jerry last weekend and had a nice conversation. Everyone should keep in mind that he does not make up the rules for GFOS. If the company has any policies that he disagrees with, he is still here as their representative. It is his job to represent their interest (not ours), although he well knows that a convergence of interests is the best for everyone.

I agree that the 10-round mag rule is completely inane, it is not going to change by browbeating Jerry. I'm wondering if we should get a letter-writing campaign going to reach out to the owner and store manager. Money talks, and if the paying public is expressing displeasure, business owners usually listen.
Old 09-12-2014, 2:56 PM

Just stopped there today. Employees were friendly. They are still stocking the store. Ammo prices are a little high with PMC 223 at $479/1000 rounds. Pistols are decently priced for the area with a selection of hk, sigs, les Baer, Kimber, and glock.
Old 09-15-2014, 9:37 AM
Progressives Suck!

Quote:
Perhaps you could clarify things here by simply posting your written range rules. Thanks.
Hmm. Maybe they don't have range rules, or are they top secret?

I only live ten minutes away, I'll go down and find out what the range rules are. And check out the store.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Hmm. Maybe they don't have range rules, or are they top secret?

I only live ten minutes away, I'll go down and find out what the range rules are. And check out the store.
Sorry for my absence lately, with the store picking up in business, new hires, and deer season, I've been pretty tied up. The rules are still not set in stone, I've discussed it with management, and their goal is to complete construction more than anything else. The rules will do us no good if the range isn't finished, so I can appreciate that. Once they are closer to completion, I can start hammering them with more questions about policies and actual rules.

Jerry
Old 09-15-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I met with Jerry last weekend and had a nice conversation. Everyone should keep in mind that he does not make up the rules for GFOS. If the company has any policies that he disagrees with, he is still here as their representative. It is his job to represent their interest (not ours), although he well knows that a convergence of interests is the best for everyone.

I agree that the 10-round mag rule is completely inane, it is not going to change by browbeating Jerry. I'm wondering if we should get a letter-writing campaign going to reach out to the owner and store manager. Money talks, and if the paying public is expressing displeasure, business owners usually listen.
Thanks again for stopping by! If you guys want to send me PMs and state your concerns about magazine capacity restrictions, I can print them and hand them over to management. Please try to keep them short, as I am doing this all on my own time and printing them from home since I don't have much time to do this stuff at work. Thanks again for your feedback, looking forward to seeing you guys here!

** as a heads up, I will be out of the store starting Thursday morning until Sunday the 21st for a deer and possibly a pig hunt.**

Jerry
Old 09-15-2014, 12:18 PM

Any plans to adjust pricing of your reloading components?

They seem very high @ over $40 for an lb of powder and ~40 for primers
Old 09-15-2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreka View Post
Any plans to adjust pricing of your reloading components?

They seem very high @ over $40 for an lb of powder and ~40 for primers
That's funny, I'll have to check on that. I bought a pound of Bullseye for $35, which is $1 less than what I was charged at Reed's in Santa Clara.

Jerry
Old 09-15-2014, 1:28 PM

Maybe they already have then.. I was in there on the first day.. Checked on what was in stock at the time Reloader 15 and Benchmark in the $41-44 neighborhood.

The guy behind the counter acknowledged without asking that the prices are high and will "probably" be adjusted for the regular opening.

Another question going around is the powder log. Any idea whats up with this ?
Old 09-15-2014, 1:32 PM

I refuse to buy anything from these S.O.B.'s. Their inventory is over priced and in my opinion ... they're racest. I stood in line one time to purchase an overpriced P225 (only because I wanted one so badly) and they went out of their way to help out other customers behind me. I actually had to stop a guy on the floor to help me. Luckly for me the P225 had fallen off roster a week before so they couldn't sell it to me (I ended up finding a new in box one for less and purchasing it through PPT) I can't speak for Dublin ... but hopefully they'll be better than Vacaville.
P220 West German, P220 Stainless Elite, P220 Stainless Elite Carry, 1911 C3, P226 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P226 .40/357sig, P229 Stainless Elite .40/357sig, P228 West German, P228 German, P225 German “GOTM”, P238, P320F .45acp, P320C .40/357sig, P320 X-Five, P320 X-Carry, P320 X-Compact, P365, HK VP9SK, CZ P-10S, Glock 43X, SA Hellcat OSP, M&P 9 Shield, 716, 516, IWI Tavor, Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm, RJF ZK-22, Ruger 10/22 Takedown, Benelli M4, Kel Tec KSG & Mossberg 930

Last edited by e46sc3; 09-15-2014 at 1:39 PM..
Old 09-16-2014, 9:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46sc3 View Post
I refuse to buy anything from these S.O.B.'s. Their inventory is over priced and in my opinion ... they're racest. I stood in line one time to purchase an overpriced P225 (only because I wanted one so badly) and they went out of their way to help out other customers behind me. I actually had to stop a guy on the floor to help me. Luckly for me the P225 had fallen off roster a week before so they couldn't sell it to me (I ended up finding a new in box one for less and purchasing it through PPT) I can't speak for Dublin ... but hopefully they'll be better than Vacaville.
I can keep saying that we are different until I'm blue in the face, but until you give us a shot, it's pointless. Yes, we are different from the Vacaville store, and again, none of their staff is currently working here.

Jerry
Old 09-16-2014, 9:16 AM

Quote:
I can keep saying that we are different until I'm blue in the face, but until you give us a shot, it's pointless. Yes, we are different from the Vacaville store, and again, none of their staff is currently working here.

Jerry
Having never been to the Vacaville store, I can't comment on any differences between the two, but on the several occasions I've been in the Dublin store, the staff has been friendly and welcoming. I've only bought a few minor things there so far, but I've been eyeing adding a 22LR pistol to my collection.
Old 09-16-2014, 9:17 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46sc3 View Post
...and in my opinion ... they're racest. I stood in line one time to purchase an overpriced P225 (only because I wanted one so badly) and they went out of their way to help out other customers behind me.
Racist.

No personal attacks.
No name-calling.
No obscenities.
Poster, regardless of race, couldn't be satisfied.
Logic fails.

0/0

Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran
Old 09-17-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtcat9k View Post
Having never been to the Vacaville store, I can't comment on any differences between the two, but on the several occasions I've been in the Dublin store, the staff has been friendly and welcoming. I've only bought a few minor things there so far, but I've been eyeing adding a 22LR pistol to my collection.
Thanks for coming by, please stop by and say hi next time! If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

Jerry
Old 09-18-2014, 2:49 PM
Veteran Member

I went into this place today for the second time. Interesting method for displaying handguns. The prices seem high to me; kind of like Bass Pro Shop level of prices. I was suprised to see a couple of Les Baer 1911 pistols on display. Still looks like they're setting up the place. I'll go back if they have any grand opening sales or deals.

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!
Old 09-23-2014, 8:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWDHD? View Post
I went into this place today for the second time. Interesting method for displaying handguns. The prices seem high to me; kind of like Bass Pro Shop level of prices. I was suprised to see a couple of Les Baer 1911 pistols on display. Still looks like they're setting up the place. I'll go back if they have any grand opening sales or deals.
Hello,

Thanks for coming by, I'm sorry I missed you. We are slowly our shelves, I am waiting to check in 250 long guns as we speak. Our Les Baer inventory is running low, we currently are down to our last three, but will be getting more in soon. If you have any other questions, please let me know how I can help.

My apologies, I got back late Sunday night from a deer hunt, and had to play catch up yesterday.

Jerry
Old 09-23-2014, 8:27 AM

Saw on your FB page that you guys are doing a lot of fishing related things for the official grand opening, but nothing firearms related. Any plans for the firearms side?

Last edited by xtcat9k; 09-23-2014 at 8:38 AM..
Old 09-23-2014, 9:46 AM

I was just there and they are still stocking all of the shelves. They have a good selection of ammo, powder, and primers. I picked up 1# of W296 for $30 + tax which to me is a more than fair price. The CCI primers were selling for $50 which is high so I hope that gets lowered at some point.

Jerry, would you guys be able to special order 4# or 8# jugs of powder?
Old 09-23-2014, 11:17 AM
CGSSA Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy1021 View Post
I picked up 1# of W296 for $30 + tax which to me is a more than fair price. The CCI primers were selling for $50 which is high so I hope that gets lowered at some point.
Don't mean to bust GFOS' balls here, but that is not a good price for powder. It is more than 100% over what it should sell at. That kind of pricing is understandable during the Crazy Times, but we are starting to come out of those. Retail locations won't start dropping prices until people stop paying them.

BTW, Big5 was charging $45 for Winchester primers, but are now down to $40/1000.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Veteran Member

Calguns deal? Beginning to warm up to this guy.

I've never had a bad experience at the Vacaville store. Just packed when I try and go there.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:25 PM

I have only been reloading for a few months so $30/lb does in fact sound reasonable to me. Online prices (when they even have stock) are usually higher after hazmat and shipping unless you buy large quantities to offset the per pound cost and I have yet to see 4# or 8# kegs of pistol powder pop up online.

With that being said though, I can see how $30/lb sounds expensive for someone that's been reloading for years and purchased their supplies at a much lower cost. Unfortunately, I do not have that frame of reference. And honestly, I was excited to see 20+ bottles of powder in stock in the first place.

Last edited by jeffy1021; 09-23-2014 at 12:35 PM..
Old 09-23-2014, 1:32 PM
Still in The Game
CGN Contributor

Seems like Jerry at GFOS really cares about the store image and wants our business. That is good to know.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:41 PM

Was at the store earlier this evening. Clerk says the range should be opened for business in 3 days. He also said they're planning to allow rifle calibers up to .338.

Jerry, any news about those range rules?