Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Old 12-27-2012, 3:17 PM

Default Shooting jackets for women...

I was looking at the Creedmoor Deluxe, but it isn't tailored for women. I was hoping to keep it that price range.

I guess what I'd really like to know is if any women have had a proper fit with this jacket? Or, what jackets you've have you had success with the fit?

Thanks.
Old 12-27-2012, 4:21 PM

You might try calling them or even visiting if you are close, they're in Oceanside. I picked up a coat from them earlier this month, friendly and helpful staff. If that doesn't work you might try Champions Choice, they have ISSF and NRA rulebook compliant coats.
Old 12-27-2012, 6:57 PM

I have contacted them. They told me it wasn't cut for a women. Are you a women? If so, how does it fit and how did you determine the right size? Thanks
Old 12-28-2012, 8:49 AM

I'm an average shape and size guy which makes it pretty easy to find stuff that fits well. Having no idea what my jacket size was I just drove down there and let them measure me, Creedmoor had a hardback coat in stock in my size which saved a few months of waiting. It feels weird and awkward, possibly more inflexible than I expected but my offhand wobble is reduced a lot.
Old 12-28-2012, 2:48 PM

I think the hardback is a little easier to size for a women because of the tapered cut option. I'm looking at the deluxe. I might have to make the drive. Thanks for the reply