Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Old 08-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Calguns Addict

Default Another PSA Daily 7.62x51

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-50rd-box.html

$29.99 for a 50 round box - decent in this day and age. They do add plenty for shipping but I ordered 4 boxes with the upper $399 deal and it was a total of $30 shipping.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:58 AM

They also have fed Sierra match 175gr 308 $22/box of 20. Came out to $1.2/rd delivered for me. Way better than the classified section.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:14 AM

I don't like CBC/Magtech .308 at all, it is no better than milsurp and it tends to stick in my milsurp bolt rifles (slap bolt to open) and won't cycle in my M1A. I won't buy that stuff at any price.

Now, $1.20 for SMK 175 is awesome these days.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:42 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripon83 View Post
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-50rd-box.html

$29.99 for a 50 round box - decent in this day and age. They do add plenty for shipping but I ordered 4 boxes with the upper $399 deal and it was a total of $30 shipping.
They had a large amount of Federal .308 at this per-round price not too long ago. I prefer that over the Magtech as cheap ammo goes, and it's non-magnetic.
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?