Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Diego Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2014, 6:19 PM
On Everyone's Ignore List
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Stranded In Carslbad 2/22 & 2/23

Going to be driving my wife to some dog shows this weekend at Del Mar and I will be without transportation for most of Saturday & Sunday. Basically, I'm stuck.

If there is anyone who has any shooting plans on Saturday and would like to break my monotony, I would really appreciate it.

Don't know anything about the area. I'll be more than happy to pay more than my share of gas, food, & I'll bring plenty of ammo if someone is a bit short. Brewskies afterwards of course. An added plus is that I don't fart that much.

If anyone can help me out, send me a PM.

Being north of
70 has definite advantages: I was able to do all my stupid stuff before video cameras, smartphones, utube, and the internet.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 AM

Darn! Either you're a week early or I'm a week late! Me and a couple buddies will be heading down south to BLM land to spend a few hours shooting! Would love to help you out, bro! God knows I've done my share of Honey Do's and wished I had an out! Best of luck! If anything, you should hit Pizza Port in Solana Beach... Awesome beer, good food, tons of talent! haha

Best,
Mark

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-21-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldemar View Post
Going to be driving my wife to some dog shows this weekend at Del Mar and I will be without transportation for most of Saturday & Sunday. Basically, I'm stuck.

If there is anyone who has any shooting plans on Saturday and would like to break my monotony, I would really appreciate it.

Don't know anything about the area. I'll be more than happy to pay more than my share of gas, food, & I'll bring plenty of ammo if someone is a bit short. Brewskies afterwards of course. An added plus is that I don't fart that much.

If anyone can help me out, send me a PM.
We are holding an IDPA and IPSC match in Pala tomorrow morning...

My YouTube Match Videos
Old 02-21-2014, 3:13 PM

yep, tomorrow morning is uspsa at pala and ipsc at iron sights on sunday at 630am in oceanside
Old 02-22-2014, 7:01 AM
On Everyone's Ignore List
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Thanks for the offers guys. Unfortunately, my knee started acting up yesterday and I don't like shooting with a bunch of Norco in me. I'm having it replaced next month so that problem will be solved. Only brought my "traveling piece" as a result.

This got me thinking: I wonder if Calguns could set up some sort list by area which would would enable us to contact one another in the event we find ourselves in an unknown area and want to do some shooting. Call it a shooters exchange or something along those lines. I, for instance, would list myself in the SFV, prefer handgun shooting and would be willing to allow someone to use my guns if for some reason you are not carrying anything (with me present, of course). BMW motorcycles has such a group that covers all of North America and is very successful. Limit it to members who have been on the board for a certain minimum anount of time. You could drop your name for any reason at any time.

Sound possible?

Being north of
70 has definite advantages: I was able to do all my stupid stuff before video cameras, smartphones, utube, and the internet.