Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Old 02-22-2014, 4:21 PM
CGSSA Associate

Default North San Diego/ Imperial/Riverside desert clean up 3/9/14

Hello everybody!
We are heading out this Sunday March 9th around 9:00 AM. I have sent PMs to all those that expressed interest. If I forgot anyone, please PM me and I will send info. If you can't make it to this one, we will be planning another outing very soon. And for those of you can make it, I look forward to seeing you out there.

There a few areas out in the Northern and Eastern part of San Diego County that need some clean up efforts. There are two areas in particular that We would like to go to. We would like to head out to one on Sunday March 9th. It is out near Ocotillo Wells. So it would be an approximately 2 hour drive from San Diego, or Temecula. I know it is kind of far out there , but it needs to be cleaned. And if we can get guys from various areas to come out, it would be great. This is a nice wide open area where you can really shoot out to some distance( up to around 1000 yards I think). Because it is out in the desert, we could also BBQ and such while we are out there.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM. I am still trying to coordinate and work out the details with some other guys, and once the details are settled we will send info via PM.

Because of the distance, we will try to set up caravans and car pools if possible from meet up locations.
I am unsure of any ground clearance issues for cars, but most trucks should have no issues .

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...5#post27536285

Please protect me from the evil that I see, and the darkness that I cannot.----Rev.Johnson

Last edited by sdfire; 03-07-2014 at 4:02 PM.. Reason: update
Old 03-06-2014, 6:27 PM
CGSSA Associate

Ok, sorry for the delay. I have been tied up the last two weeks. but anyway, there will be a small group of us heading out this Sunday morning to the spot near Ocotillo wells around 9:00 AM (leaving San Diego area around 7:00AM). I will send info to those whose contact info I have, hopefully tomorrow morning. We are still trying to find a good meetup spot for those that want to carpool out. If anyone else wants to head out just PM me and I will send you the info.

Please protect me from the evil that I see, and the darkness that I cannot.----Rev.Johnson
Old 03-09-2014, 7:00 AM
CGSSA Associate

I am at iron mtn , if anybody wanted to meet there. Just call me of you are here

Old 03-09-2014, 7:49 PM
Calguns Addict

Hey, man. Thanks again for getting this thing together. Ireally appreciate it. It wouldn't have happened without your efforts. I've been wanting to do that for a while.