Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 02-17-2014, 2:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluonyx View Post
Man I'm disappointed I had to read the whole 8 pages to see if the OP would apologize, guess not.
lol thanks! I read the first page then came to the last and saw your post.

I would not help him because he is ignorant and racist lol.

There was no one manning the express lane for a while on Saturday (what I came to gripe about). I was in line behind a white guy and a hispanic guy, and I am Asian. They must hate all races
Old 02-18-2014, 4:54 AM

Riflegear is a great store!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRGH! View Post
I was at RG today, the fat bastard wearing a black Aimpoint shirt was a total jerk. It was my second time at this store, did a PPT last year (during the AR panic) and did not saw this jerk, maybe he's new who knows?
So because our employee wouldn't let you pick through every Glock 30SF we have in stock so that you can select your favorite serial number, but instead gave you a couple serial numbers to choose from, he is a "total jerk"? That is our store policy - we don't have time to pull every firearm off the warehouse and let you pick your favorite number. And for you to then go on our forum and call him names after you complete the transaction, is ridiculous. I would be happy to cancel this transaction and give you a full refund AND cancel the two SSE firearms you are waiting on. Just let me know.

www.riflegear.com

Last edited by shark92651; 02-28-2014 at 10:05 AM..
Old 02-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Wow, haha. Amazing how folks like to leave off details.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Calguns Addict

Damn, someone just got BURNED! lol
Old 02-28-2014, 10:30 AM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark92651 View Post
David (the cracker that owns the place)
Haa, that right there is funny *****!

I've made multiple purchases from RifleGear and I've been nothing but happy with their service.

Kevin, from one white guy to another, it's pretty damn low to pull the race card.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:42 AM

Awkward! I would hate to pick up my Glock and SSE after a callout like that.

Riflegear should just ban customers like that. Keep up the great work boys!
Old 02-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Looks like ARRGH! deleted his post after getting called out... but RG quoted is, so I'll just copy/past that in my response...

Originally Posted by ARRGH! View Post
I was at RG today, the fat bastard wearing a black Aimpoint shirt was a total jerk. It was my second time at this store, did a PPT last year (during the AR panic) and did not saw this jerk, maybe he's new who knows?

Quote:
So because our employee wouldn't let you pick through every Glock 30SF we have in stock so that you can select your favorite serial number, but instead gave you a couple serial numbers to choose from, he is a "total jerk"? That is our store policy - we don't have time to pull every firearm off the warehouse and let you pick your favorite number. And for you to then go on our forum and call him names after you complete the transaction, is ridiculous. I would be happy to cancel this transaction and give you a full refund AND cancel the two SSE firearms you are waiting on. Just let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSet View Post
Yes, those pesky details change the complexion of the subject quite a bit...

If I were in line waiting to buy something - I'd be PISSED if some goof wanted to look through every gun for a specific serial number! Who gives a rats azz about a serial number anyway?... it's not like a phone number or something you need to easily remember.

Bottom line - if RG let a customer waste that kind of time, then you'd have 20 people complaining about it... so instead of having one happy guy and 20 pissed off customers, they made the correct decision to have one pissed off guy and 20 happy customers. Kudos to RG for making the right decision.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:00 PM

Employers that stand up to bullying customers and defend their employees are the best. Shark, I'm sure you've got a lot of loyalty from your people because of this. This is also probably why you get the best salesmen, too.

Treat your people right and they'll take care of you.
Old 02-28-2014, 1:12 PM

Quote:
Another one bites the dust.
Old 02-28-2014, 1:45 PM

Lmao. Pardon me, I don't remember posting here, I prolly was drunk again, it's the Whiskey talking. Anyway, props to Brett for staying late just to finish the DROs. In the end, I got what I wanted and went home happy .

Thank you David and RG!!
Old 03-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSet View Post
and this is why I take Yelp reviews with a grain of salt...

Friggin retail, can't please everyone all the time...
Old 03-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Veteran Member

TTT
Old 03-04-2014, 8:28 AM

Boom! That just happened to dbags who try to mess with RF and couldn't back s*&t up! Keep on taking my money Rifle Gear. You guys are great! ANyone know what happened to this Kevin guy? Never deal with fastkevin or whatever username he is currently using. He's easy to spot when you deal with him, chunky dude that talks a lot of nonsense! Typical guy that poses as a person that know a whole ton about guns.
Old 03-04-2014, 9:06 AM

Looking forward to RG fixing the Curb of Broken Dreams and Bent Rims in front of the store. That thing is merciless.
Old 03-04-2014, 9:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by castgold View Post
Looking forward to RG fixing the Curb of Broken Dreams and Bent Rims in front of the store. That thing is merciless.

No kidding. RG owes me two chin spoilers I'll take an M&P 15-22 and call it a day.
I've done six or so transactions with never a problem. The wait can be long sometimes because they treat every customer like they are the only buyer in the store. That's a good thing.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
I can't get my car up it... I park on the street when I'm in my car... if I'm in truck, I'll park in front of store (when there is an opening)...

Also, there's a small lot on the north side of the building - the driveway is low there, I often park there if I'm in car.
Old 03-04-2014, 3:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad4mnc View Post
No kidding. RG owes me two chin spoilers I'll take an M&P 15-22 and call it a day.
I've done six or so transactions with never a problem. The wait can be long sometimes because they treat every customer like they are the only buyer in the store. That's a good thing.
LMAO!!! Glad I'm not the only one. That curb totally caught me off guard my first time there. I guess I should have paid attention to the fact that only lifted trucks and SUVs were parked there. Aside from that damn curb I have nothing but good experiences from Riflegear. Always willing to take that extra drive to shop with them instead of local gun shops.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad4mnc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by foose_stallion View Post
LMAO!!! Glad I'm not the only one. That curb totally caught me off guard my first time there. I guess I should have paid attention to the fact that only lifted trucks and SUVs were parked there. Aside from that damn curb I have nothing but good experiences from Riflegear. Always willing to take that extra drive to shop with them instead of local gun shops.
We're just waiting for it to dry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
I can't get my car up it... I park on the street when I'm in my car... if I'm in truck, I'll park in front of store (when there is an opening)...

Also, there's a small lot on the north side of the building - the driveway is low there, I often park there if I'm in car.
That is actually our employee parking lot, we all parked on the street and opened it up for customers until the front curb is dry

Gear On Sale
Contact Us
Follow Us On: Facebook - Instagram
Old 03-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riflegear View Post

That is actually our employee parking lot, we all parked on the street and opened it up for customers until the front curb is dry

I still probably wont make it up that (unless I'm in the truck)... I usually park outside of those gates - is the employee lot inside or outside?

Last edited by LBDamned; 03-06-2014 at 4:18 PM..
Old 03-05-2014, 8:49 PM

OMG THANK YOU FOR FIXING THAT DAMN CURB !!!!! A++++++ !!!!!
Old 03-05-2014, 9:37 PM

I've parked a limo there with no problems. Picked up a few things from u guys in the past. U guys r awesome!!
Old 03-05-2014, 9:45 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
LMAO

Get a truck.
-Edmund Burke
I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
- Phil Dalmolin

The Battle of Athens was illegal too.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I am Hispanic covered in tattoos and they provide me with awesome customer service! That's why I make the drive all the way to FV. Awesome store and have never gotten bad customer service. Ammo Bros (Ontario) and RifleGear are my two main shops.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:13 AM

Im mexican and riflegear was the only place i went to and didnt feel discriminated. Riflegear and the turners in norwalk...the turners in torrance is racist af as well as martin b reddings in culver..F those rude pricks...cudos to riflegear and the turners in norwalk...riflegear ftw
Old 03-11-2014, 12:17 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

RG is not just good to go but great. Been doing business with them for 3 years, always top notch and polite and patient with everyone in the store, from what I have seen.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:49 PM

His gun knowledge

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Be...d&pid=18030321

The reason I remembered his name.. he was a member of my evo forum

http://www.socalevo.net/threads/159695-Nobody-likes-you
Old 03-13-2014, 12:28 PM

This one still going? Haha. Was just up at RifleGear last weekend. Always worth the drive from The SFV up to RifleGear.

Old 04-01-2014, 3:07 PM
Calguns Addict

first time at RifleGear this weekend, guys even let me wax up their curb so I can do some curbslides on my skateboard before doing a PPT at 10am...

Shred the Gnar...
Old 04-01-2014, 11:37 PM

Was in at the store today with a friend. I probably spent like 10 minutes trying to decide what lower I wanted, I think pak was the one who helped me. Super patient with a noob like me and found a nice clean lower. +1
Old 04-02-2014, 5:46 AM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Corgi View Post
Was in at the store today with a friend. I probably spent like 10 minutes trying to decide what lower I wanted, I think pak was the one who helped me. Super patient with a noob like me and found a nice clean lower. +1
I haven't been there since the express lane... But now that they have one, the 10 minute lower shopping should be much less painful for others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 04-02-2014, 3:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
I haven't been there since the express lane... But now that they have one, the 10 minute lower shopping should be much less painful for others
ikr, good thing there wasn't that many there when I was still deciding. They don't have to suffer for my indecisiveness lolololololol
Old 04-02-2014, 4:18 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

We have been RifleGear clients for awhile always online purchases and have had nothing but the best service, comms, fast shipping etc.. Finally had a chance to visit the store last week to complete a Handgun purchase and again experienced great service. The guy who helped us wasn't the friendly chatty type but was extremely professional and very knowledgable and efficient. Waiting to complete my SSE on recent purchase, but have no concern that it will be great. Keep up the great work RG!
Old 04-02-2014, 5:32 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by c35412 View Post
Im mexican and riflegear was the only place i went to and didnt feel discriminated. Riflegear and the turners in norwalk...the turners in torrance is racist af as well as martin b reddings in culver..F those rude pricks...cudos to riflegear and the turners in norwalk...riflegear ftw
Thanks for the shout out man! We're here to help people (regardless of ethnic background)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankV View Post
I am Hispanic covered in tattoos and they provide me with awesome customer service! That's why I make the drive all the way to FV. Awesome store and have never gotten bad customer service. Ammo Bros (Ontario) and RifleGear are my two main shops.
Thanks for the accolades! A lot of our employees have tattoos, we don't mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellayella View Post
first time at RifleGear this weekend, guys even let me wax up their curb so I can do some curbslides on my skateboard before doing a PPT at 10am...

Shred the Gnar...
[Photo: Trasher Mag]

Quote:
We will let B-Pak know that he's doing well! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoxVeritasVita View Post
We have been RifleGear clients for awhile always online purchases and have had nothing but the best service, comms, fast shipping etc.. Finally had a chance to visit the store last week to complete a Handgun purchase and again experienced great service. The guy who helped us wasn't the friendly chatty type but was extremely professional and very knowledgable and efficient. Waiting to complete my SSE on recent purchase, but have no concern that it will be great. Keep up the great work RG!
Thanks for the kind words!!

Gear On Sale
Contact Us
Old 04-02-2014, 5:38 PM

@riflegear

Do you know when you'll be getting in tan/fde 10rd 223/556 pmags? :O
Old 04-03-2014, 4:09 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
@riflegear

Do you know when you'll be getting in tan/fde 10rd 223/556 pmags? :O
We have FDE 10/30s in stock:
http://www.riflegear.com/p-1973-magp...-223556mm.aspx

We haven't seen any of the other colors in the factory 10/10 PMags though.

Thanks!

RG

Gear On Sale
Contact Us
Old 05-17-2014, 6:16 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
David (the cracker that owns the place)
Wait, you're white!? I feel cheated. I thought for sure you were azn.
Old 02-17-2015, 2:50 PM

I had the pleasure of meeting the lady who Fast Kevin addressed as part of the racist plot against him last night and it's thoroughly amusing to come back and read this thread again.

Still one of the best threads on Calguns. Never forget!

Click on this link to visit the BLK RFL DIV online store. BRD is a 2A dedicated clothing brand.

Old 03-23-2015, 4:19 PM

i like asians. i married one. carne con chile and steamed white cal-rose rice for dinner baby! i'm an America loving beaner with legal documentation. do i still qualify for the great Rifle Gear service all are raving about?
Old 03-26-2015, 3:52 PM

Looks like fastkevin was trying to find some food in NorCal
http://sf.eater.com/2015/3/24/828503...h-surveillance