Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 10-06-2018, 9:41 AM

Exclamation Genuine original "Break-up of Yugoslavia" Mauser M48 sniper rifle $900 + shipping

If anyone is looking to build up a "Break-up of Yugoslavia" Mauser sniper, why not start with a real one?

One with it's original Century Arms documentation showing that it was imported and sold already drilled and tapped, not something done here like most so-called "Bosnian Mauser snipers" one encounters.

Offered here is one of the Bosnian War era Yugo M48A Mauser snipers that were imported by Century Arms in the late 1990's-early 2000's period.

NOTE: This rifle was drilled and tapped and converted to a sniper in Yugoslavia in the 1990's period and was imported in that configuration. It is NOT something that was done here.

This is one of the drilled and tapped Yugoslavian M48 Mauser sniper rifles Century Arms imported from Bosnia in the early 2000's era. It includes the Century Arms "hang tag" on the bolt that lists it as catalog item "RI 135GD M48 YUGO DRILLED", the original December 2002 shipping invoice from Century Arms listing this rifle, and a Century Arms catalog from mid 2002 where these rifles are listed, so it's provenance as having been imported from Bosnia already drilled and tapped, and not something done here like so many you see were, is solidly verified, documented, and unquestionable.

It comes with one of the period InterArms 9X40 Mauser Banner marked scopes (still in original box) sometimes used on these rifles that was imported from Germany at the same as the rifle was purchased, and a correct set of the early Mauser Banner marked Yugoslavian ZRAK scope mount and rings

The rifle is in very good condition inside and out, and comes with its original sling and cleaning rod. Good bore and muzzle. The rear screw hole for the front mount is stripped out and will need to be repaired.

I HAVE MORE PHOTOS I CAN SEND TO ANYONE INTERESTED WHO CONTACTS ME BY EMAIL AT vonweigert(at)earthlink.net AND REQUESTS THEM

$900 + SHIPPING, PRICE IS FIRM!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

First definite and unconditional "I'll take it" to my EMAIL at vonweigert(at)earthlink.net gets it.

THE PRICE IS FIRM!

REQUIRED PAYMENT: Postal Money Order is preferred or cash; check or other money order work too. NO PAYPAL!

C&R friendly, will ship at buyers expense

Private Party Transfer can be done at The Shootist or Brass and Bass in Murrieta, or West Coast Ammo in Temecula. I can not and will not travel any further than that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN6825.jpg (86.8 KB, 436 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6838.jpg (92.0 KB, 251 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6843.jpg (89.4 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6851.jpg (96.8 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6533.jpg (94.4 KB, 233 views)

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 10-27-2018 at 8:55 AM..
Old 11-11-2018, 10:19 AM

Get it now, while you can, before the deranged, demented, evil, and hateful Democrats declare it to be a "5 shot bolt-action, child-killing, assault sniper rifle" and ban it.

Last edited by Marcus von W.; 11-11-2018 at 10:28 AM..
Old 11-16-2018, 4:48 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6