Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Discussion General discussion regarding CCW/LTC in California

Old 02-09-2018, 7:02 PM

Default Second Call Defense Insurance

I've been a member with Second Call Defense for a couple years but towards the end of last year I believe they changed their underwriters and it's getting annoying.

I get emails that my coverage has lapsed and I'm barely 8 months in a prepaid yearly membership. I call them and they say I'm good for an extra 4 months. So while thinking its all good and resolved...I get another email today saying my membership has again lapsed when my renewal isn't for another month or so.

I getting so annoyed of this company. What if I needed them and these guys come back and say I'm not covered?

Anyone else having issues with Second Call Defense?

I think it's time to get another carrier.
Old 02-22-2018, 9:49 PM

No one with Second Call Defense?
Old 02-25-2018, 2:30 PM

Sorry didn’t see this. I have Second Call Defense. I haven’t have issues of cancellation except for when they changed the carrier. Everything is still the same.
Old 02-26-2018, 9:15 PM

Thx for the reply. I keep getting emails stating lapse of coverage and when I call second call they blame lockton and they I call lockton they blame second call.

Just a big cluster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser!! View Post
Sorry didn’t see this. I have Second Call Defense. I haven’t have issues of cancellation except for when they changed the carrier. Everything is still the same.
Old 02-27-2018, 2:35 PM

Lockton no longer carries Second Call. Second call has a new carrier. Just call Second Call Defense and make sure you are covered. I did that and they said I’m all set.