Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Addax Tactical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Addax Tactical Hosted by Addax

Old 11-06-2012, 8:05 PM
Veteran Member

Addax is still processing orders so I don't have a 'final count' of lowers ordered at this point.

Here's what I do know as of now:
267 lowers ordered
150 lowers paid - that's a $1500 confirmed donation so far

I'll be giving you guys/girls updates as more orders are processed. I'll try to update daily for the next few days as payments roll in.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL
Old 11-06-2012, 11:55 PM

I was wondering what is going on with the return calls for the custom engraved lowers? I am ready to commit financially, but it is to my understanding I cannot move forward with anything until I receive a call... Thanks for reading and for any help someone can provide.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMMA92 View Post
Just stumbled on this. Finally got a chance to own a CGF logo lower. PM sent for 1.

Update:

11/01/12
@1021H Confirmation received, sending payment ASAP.
@1530H Payment sent via USPS Priority Mail Tracking#9405503699300189492558

11/03/12
@1331H Per USPS Notifications/confirmation - delivered today

WAITING FOR INVOICE

****My FFL will be Tunis / Metal Dog Tactical.*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMMA92 View Post
Still waiting for invoice. Today is the deadline for payment and I'm one of those still wondering if payment went thru or not, and checking spam folders every now and then. Can you at least publish the forum names of those whose payments were received? At least we would know if a follow-up or additional infos are necessary? Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
I got my invoice . Thanks to Kali for initiating and coordinating this group buy with Addax.
All I must do now is wait. I need patience and I need it now. :-). Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

Last edited by PMMA92; 11-07-2012 at 6:39 PM.. Reason: INVOICE RECEIVED - Thanks ADDAX
Old 11-07-2012, 9:57 AM
Veteran Member

RE: Engraving - the engraving company is already starting to contact members that indicated they were interested. There's quite a few of you, so it may take them some time to get to everyone.

RE: Invoices - It will take about 5-7 days for invoices to go out and payments are still being processed. This weekend, I will PM everyone who hasn't yet been marked as paid.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Folks,

We have been hit with a lot of payments the past few days, so we have to take some time to go through each one, input the order and email invoices as quickly as we can.

We have a very large stack to go through, so please be patient, and also check your spam box in your emails. We have had a few Group Buy Members contacting us saying they never received an invoice, only to realize the invoice was sitting in their spam box.

If for any reason your payment was never received due to being lost in the mail you need to cancel the MO/Cashiers check and resend a new one to us asap. We recommend Certified Mail or Priority mail as many Group Buy members have done. If you happen to be a member whose payment was never received due to being lost in the mail, do not worry your place will be held in the Group Buy.

Regarding the Engraver, they told us that they called everyone and they had to leave a few voicemail messages, so please check your voicemails. If you did not get a call please email us at sales@addaxtactical.com and we will make sure you are connected with the engravers.

Thank you,
Addax Tactical
San Fernando, CA 91340

Email: sales@addaxtactical.com

Phone: (818) 361-5008
Old 11-07-2012, 4:05 PM
Veteran Member

We got two payments in that only had addresses, no user name, real name, anything else.

If you live on
florida ct.
or
Sepulveda blvd
please send me a PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 5:20 PM
Veteran Member

Ok here's our status update. Still expecting some payments to trickle in so this is still not yet final.

Currently 270 lowers ordered.
209 lowers paid.

That's a confirmed donation amount of $2090!!!

IMPORTANT: We have received payment from two members and have no idea who they are.
If you live on either florida ct. or Sepulveda blvd, please PM me with your full address so I can confirm you are really the payee and we'll get it credited to you immediatly!

I'll be sending out a PM to everyone who is still marked as 'unpaid' come the weekend.
Old 11-07-2012, 5:28 PM
Calguns Addict

Will we receive e-mail or PM confirmations?
Old 11-07-2012, 6:33 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardW56 View Post
Will we receive e-mail or PM confirmations?
Yes everyone will get their invoice from Addax in 5-7 days of payment received. Please make sure you check your spam folder/filter too.
Old 11-07-2012, 8:06 PM

Default Nice!

very nice! thanks again for your hard work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligaran View Post
Ok here's our status update. Still expecting some payments to trickle in so this is still not yet final.

Currently 270 lowers ordered.
209 lowers paid.

That's a confirmed donation amount of $2090!!!

IMPORTANT: We have received payment from two members and have no idea who they are.
If you live on either florida ct. or Sepulveda blvd, please PM me with your full address so I can confirm you are really the payee and we'll get it credited to you immediatly!

I'll be sending out a PM to everyone who is still marked as 'unpaid' come the weekend.
Old 11-08-2012, 1:39 PM

I just stumbled on this today. I guess I missed the boat.

Gary
Burbank, Ca
Old 11-08-2012, 1:45 PM

Crap, I think I may have too.

Just Pm'd order if possible
Old 11-08-2012, 2:39 PM
Veteran Member

The group buy ordering period ran for almost a month. At this point the payment deadline is passed and we aren't taking any more orders.

Sorry.
Old 11-08-2012, 2:57 PM
Veteran Member

updated unpaid list in new post

removing this one for redundancy

Last edited by kaligaran; 11-09-2012 at 4:13 PM..
Old 11-08-2012, 3:33 PM

So I think I recall reading in a previous thread that these will be replacing some roll pins with threaded pins/rods... Is that correct?

Is there anything I need to know when ordering parts, in regards to this? I know we have plenty of time, but I'm starting to gather orders/part numbers, and if I need to buy a few specific pins I'd like to get them and set them aside now...

Thanks!
Matt
Old 11-08-2012, 3:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_scummm View Post
So I think I recall reading in a previous thread that these will be replacing some roll pins with threaded pins/rods... Is that correct?

Is there anything I need to know when ordering parts, in regards to this? I know we have plenty of time, but I'm starting to gather orders/part numbers, and if I need to buy a few specific pins I'd like to get them and set them aside now...

Thanks!
Matt
Perhaps Addax will chime in with any specifics.
I don't think there's been any discussion about roll pins/rods/etc with relation to these lowers. Perhaps you are recalling a thread where people were discussion modifications they do when building?

These are standard mil-spec stripped lowers. Any lower parts kit should fit them.
Old 11-08-2012, 9:33 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_scummm View Post

Thanks!
Matt
Hello Matt,

We made those mods on our Billet Lower Receivers, but the Group Buy lowers are our Forged Mil-Spec Lower Receivers, so they are going to take the standard parts (pins, springs etc.) from a mil-spec lower parts kit.

Thanks,
AT
San Fernando, CA 91340

Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Veteran Member

Updated the list of 'unpaid' members with those of you that had got an invoice but were on the list I posted earlier.

If you have an invoice with an order number, that means you are in the Addax system as paid and you have nothing to worry about.
Please PM me if you see your name in my previous post and have an invoice (include the invoice number in the PM).

Since I'm not an Addax employee and do not have access to the ordering system, we have an additional spreadsheet that I am using to track the orders.
It's a second step they are doing to enter the order numbers with the info I have collected to keep me in the loop so I can continue to post these updates on our progress.

Thanks to everyone again!
Old 11-09-2012, 6:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addax View Post
Hello Matt,

We made those mods on our Billet Lower Receivers, but the Group Buy lowers are our Forged Mil-Spec Lower Receivers, so they are going to take the standard parts (pins, springs etc.) from a mil-spec lower parts kit.

Thanks,
AT
Quote:
Perhaps Addax will chime in with any specifics.
I don't think there's been any discussion about roll pins/rods/etc with relation to these lowers. Perhaps you are recalling a thread where people were discussion modifications they do when building?

These are standard mil-spec stripped lowers. Any lower parts kit should fit them.

Ahhh... got it, thanks!
Old 11-09-2012, 3:34 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I would like to know if there will be a 2nd group buy, I've got the money for 1 lower and the election has made me re-think Christmas gift ideas

If there are any unclaimed lowers, I'll take it.

Thanks
Old 11-09-2012, 4:13 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
I would like to know if there will be a 2nd group buy, I've got the money for 1 lower and the election has made me re-think Christmas gift ideas

If there are any unclaimed lowers, I'll take it.

Thanks
No plans at this time.

Lots of people are contacting both me and Addax trying to get in on the 'extras'. To be fair to everyone, we're not going to add anyone else to the group buy.

Thank!
Old 11-09-2012, 4:16 PM
Veteran Member

Current status updated in a more recent post.

Last edited by kaligaran; 11-11-2012 at 9:51 PM..
Old 11-09-2012, 4:20 PM

Will there be negative itrader for the nonpaying parties?
Old 11-09-2012, 4:27 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknlyps2 View Post
Will there be negative itrader for the nonpaying parties?
I think there should be. I'm going to let Addax handle that since the transaction is basically with them.

I'm going to send out PMs tonight or tomorrow morning to the unpaid people reminding them and then go from there.
Old 11-09-2012, 4:55 PM

Quote:

I'm going to send out PMs tonight or tomorrow morning to the unpaid people reminding them and then go from there.
Good I would hate to see that portion of money not go to CGF
Old 11-09-2012, 6:07 PM
Veteran Member

PMs have gone out to everyone on the unpaid list. I didn't PM those that I already talked to today via PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 6:59 PM
Veteran Member

Tracked down one of the no-name payments.
Also found a member that I had on my list that has received their paid invoice.

So we currently only have 24 unpaid members for a total of 43 lowers.
Also have a member that provided me with the money order number so I marked that that as well.

Updated the list.

Thanks to everyone for responding promptly to me! The book keeping part is always the unfun part.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Veteran Member

Down to 25 unpaid members.

I have narrowed down the last 'unknown payment' to 4 members and contacted them directly.

Also, I'm rather confident there's another 4 on here that we are expecting a late payment from.

We are currently down to 38 unpaid lowers once the no-name payment is verified and then down to 33 once those 4 expected late payments are received.

I've updated my previous post with the no-payment members. Hopefully we'll get some more payments in the mail today and get this number down even further.
Old 11-11-2012, 9:53 PM
Veteran Member

updated on newer post.

Last edited by kaligaran; 11-13-2012 at 9:28 PM..
Old 11-12-2012, 7:56 AM

Can some of the late interest take non-payer's lowers?
Wouldn't want to stick Addax with a bunch of stock.

When they kick in your front door,
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head,
Or on the trigger of your gun?
Old 11-12-2012, 8:19 AM

some of us have offered, I am guessing he will give the non payers every chance and then go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of BAR7 View Post
Can some of the late interest take non-payer's lowers?
Wouldn't want to stick Addax with a bunch of stock.
Old 11-12-2012, 8:20 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Son of Bar7

We are considering doing this so we can also maximize the donation amount to CGF.

We expected a certain number of folks to drop out and not stick with their commitment.

We know of a sevetal folks who needed a little more time (few days) to get their funds together and a payment sent.

We have had some very late comers ready to commit and pay for a CGF Group Buy Lower, and we appreciate their wanting to participate.

We will make an announcement regarding this topic sometime tomorrow.

Thank you,
AT
Old 11-12-2012, 9:13 AM
Veteran Member

I've got a ton of PMs and I know Addax has had a lot of calls.
Up till now we've been telling everyone no.

I think we'll have a better idea when more payments are processed tomorrow (Addax is closed today).

Quote:
Son of Bar7

We are considering doing this so we can also maximize the donation amount to CGF.

We expected a certain number of folks to drop out and not stick with their commitment.

We know of a sevetal folks who needed a little more time (few days) to get their funds together and a payment sent.

We have had some very late comers ready to commit and pay for a CGF Group Buy Lower, and we appreciate their wanting to participate.

We will make an announcement regarding this topic sometime tomorrow.

Thank you,
AT
Old 11-12-2012, 9:58 AM
Vendor/Retailer

That is correct.

We will review everything tomorrow.

We also received a few orders from our own network of Addax friends and family, so we need to tally these into the final numbers and see where we stand tomorrow.

Thanks,
AT

Quote:
I've got a ton of PMs and I know Addax has had a lot of calls.
Up till now we've been telling everyone no.

I think we'll have a better idea when more payments are processed tomorrow (Addax is closed today).
San Fernando, CA 91340

Old 11-12-2012, 5:34 PM

Quote:
That is correct.

We will review everything tomorrow.

We also received a few orders from our own network of Addax friends and family, so we need to tally these into the final numbers and see where we stand tomorrow.

Thanks,
AT
We did a Calguns booth during the fall expo the Shootist in Murrieta had, they mentioned that they were going to direct order some of the CGF lowers from you guys.

Later on can you give a total (group buy and other parties) so we can see the combined support to CGF?
Old 11-12-2012, 8:48 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
We did a Calguns booth during the fall expo the Shootist in Murrieta had, they mentioned that they were going to direct order some of the CGF lowers from you guys.

Later on can you give a total (group buy and other parties) so we can see the combined support to CGF?
I'm posting up the totals in this thread as they are revised

Been keeping them updated every few days.

Here's the snippit from my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali_post
The current lowers total is:
274 lowers ordered

Potential donation amount: $2740.
Confirmed donation of $2370 right now (237 lowers paid).
That means we have 37 unpaid lowers.
Old 11-13-2012, 9:24 AM

I am on the unpaid list. I PMd the invoice # I received and I also spoke with Addax last week before the deadline and confirmed that they had my Money Order in hand. I was also not contacted by the engraver
Old 11-13-2012, 9:32 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleGribble View Post
I am on the unpaid list. I PMd the invoice # I received and I also spoke with Addax last week before the deadline and confirmed that they had my Money Order in hand. I was also not contacted by the engraver
Thanks, updating it now! I'll also update Addax to get you in touch with the engraver.
Old 11-13-2012, 9:35 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:

Just a follow up, we currently have the 'friends and family' of Addax included in the total of the lowers sold/paid. If there are any more, we'll make sure to include it in the total.
Old 11-13-2012, 9:56 AM
Veteran Member

Narrowed down our unknown payment on Sepulvida Blvd to:
btaylor, mydogsmonkey, titigasss and have PM'd each of these members last week with no response yet.

Hopefully someone claims the money