Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2014, 9:34 AM
Win win win win
CGN Contributor

Location: Ventura County, Caught Between My Woman And My Pistol And My Chips
Exclamation CDFW meeting in Ventura about the lead bullet ban. Attend if you can! [crosspost]

Crossposting from the Hunting and Fishing sub-forum.

What: California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) will hold a public workshop to discuss the implementation of the lead bullet ban.
When: Tuesday, April 15 from 7-8:30p.m.
Where: 911 San Pedro Street, Ventura, CA 93001

CDFW Announcment here: CDFW To Hold Public Workshop on Lead Bullet Ban Implementation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
I can't make it all the way down there, but there is a public meeting about down in Ventura, soon. It's Tuesday the 15th, from 7-8:30pm, so most people should be off work and able to get there.

"Following the short presentation, interested parties can make comments and provide input. That input may help shape CDFWs final recommendation to the Fish and Game Commission, which CDFW anticipates presenting to the Commission at the Wildlife Resources Committee meeting in Sacramento in September."

http://cdfgnews.wordpress.com/2014/0...mplementation/

THIS CAN STILL BE STOPPED.
Stand up and be counted, or lay down and be mounted... -Mac

Old 04-11-2014, 3:55 PM

I sent word to the president of Ojai Valley Gun Club. I'm not a hunter, and as much as I oppose any incremental ratcheting down of 2A, I don't think I'm able to be of much use. But I'm sure there's lots of avid hunters in the club who follow this stuff closely and have solid opinions based on science rather than the crap that got this bill passed: "LEAD IS BAD M'KAY"