Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CALIFORNIA SHOOTING CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS > The Appleseed Project
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Appleseed Project The Revolutionary War Veterans Association

Old 07-24-2017, 1:01 PM

Default many thanks to the appleseed instructors at angeles 7-22-17

Many, many thanks to the Appleseed instructors at Angeles 7-22-17; Rocketman, and the other two gentlemen, I don't want to use their names on the forum, your efforts are greatly appreciated!
I was able to finally qualify as a Rifleman on Sat. I highly recommend the Appleseed training if you haven't already done it, I'll be doing it again.
Appleseed instructors are some of the best people in this country; many thanks!
Old 07-24-2017, 9:30 PM
CGSSA Leader

You're very welcome... From your last 'Seed I knew it was a question of when, not if, we'd be handing you a patch.

Redfeather and Hardlyworking were glad to be there! They've started a thread over at the RWVA forum too. I'll see you on the trail.

Ask me about Appleseed! Send a PM or see me in the Appleseed subforum.
Old 07-25-2017, 5:01 AM

If it wasn't for outstanding Americans like yourself we'd be out of a job. We had a good crew of shooters out there this weekend. I always enjoy the Saturday AM Bayonet count and then the Saturday PM count. The guys who show up who've never been to an appleseed, maybe never shot a rifle before, or their gear is all out of wack.

We went from what, 4-5 people bayonetted down to zero? After that, its just putting the pieces together all at the same time, (all on your own target) like you did Navin R. And stay away from those cans!
Old 07-25-2017, 5:04 AM
Veteran Member

So navin,

How many tries before patching up?

Congrats.
Old 07-25-2017, 9:27 AM

Major congrats!!!
Old 07-25-2017, 11:00 AM

That was my 3rd Appleseed, I have no shooting talent, without the fantastic instructors at all the events I never would have made it. I can't say enough about the instructors; they are an inspiration, that they would be out there in the 95+ degree heat or whatever it was, to try to help some students and inspire some patriotism, the instructors are really unbelievable. When I think about them, maybe there's still some hope for this country. I'll be going back to Appleseed again, and probably will repeat every so often. Thanks again instructors!