Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Shoots, Meets and Range Stories Set up and organize shoots and meets and share your shooting range stories.

Old 05-16-2013, 10:21 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

I took my first handgun class there last year. Beautiful place, not cheap but I don't mind paying a bit more for a nice facility. People seemed cool, I would recommend it.

Old 05-18-2013, 5:58 PM

I love oak tree will be outside the gates at 6 on friday morning. we have a mob of girls that will be renewing our memberships!!!
I tend to go on wed and thursday nights. not too much action going on they are open till10 pm all the range masters are super nice. I have bought many guns for myself and my 2 adult sons there and have always gotten awesome service!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 9:17 PM

I think its a nice place. Kind of pricey. I love going for shotguns/clays. Pistol /rifle bays are what I would refer to as expensive. Only because Angeles range is like half the price. seems to have a bigger steel gallery and the rifle range goes out way farther
Old 05-25-2013, 9:28 AM

right now they have 2 for one membership which includes free gun rentals, ammo and accessory discounts. which means never cry about not having ammo again. the bennies far outweigh any cost
Old 05-25-2013, 3:37 PM
Calguns Addict

i like the west end gun club, i only shoot 100 yards and under. the staff their never hassle you. i like the oak tree range also. i did not like walking 200 yards with my stuff to shoot at the old rifle range. oak tree is a very nice facility.
i like shooting my steel core without a problem.
Old 06-01-2013, 6:49 PM
CGSSA Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
I love oak tree will be outside the gates at 6 on friday morning. we have a mob of girls that will be renewing our memberships!!!
I tend to go on wed and thursday nights. not too much action going on they are open till10 pm all the range masters are super nice. I have bought many guns for myself and my 2 adult sons there and have always gotten awesome service!!!
I tell you what, if any of you weren't there you missed out on hanging out with me & shotlady and a bunch of other girls while we stocked up!

I love Oak Tree! The employees are amazing, the food is really good, they are open late with lighting, and I have now purchased 2 rifles and a handgun from them...and a bunch of ammo. Shooting steel targets on the rifle range when it is dark and rainy and seeing sparks is too fun!
Old 06-15-2013, 8:56 PM
Veteran Member

Oak tree is my go to range! Going on my 2nd year membership as we speak. I Love that place! Doesn't seem too pricey when you do the math, the membership payes for itself. The employees are awesome and the ranges are fun, steel or paper. That and I'm not too fond of the idea Of indoor ranges! Bought most of my guns here and the service is flawless.
That and the RO's laugh when you rapid fire lol. Always plenty of inventory for rent and sale!! Bought both my CZ's there. Always have new inventory as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpaisa1 View Post
I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria526 View Post
I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself