Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Centerfire Rifles - Semiautomatic or Gas Operated > Semiauto Rifles Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Semiauto Rifles Gallery Post pictures of your rifles and carbines here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 9:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Charm View Post
well if you are taking offers...so do you come around here often?

LOL! Yeah....so...uh....what's a nice guy like you doing in a forum like this? Say, that's a nice shirt you're wearing. You know what else would look good on you? Me.

<drum riff> Oh! Thank you! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 SIG fan View Post
I dunno.... Not bad but.... your strong side elbow should be tucked. Your mag should be on your weak side so you don't have to change your grip during a tac/speed reload. However your stance looks good. I'm glad your leaning forward into the rifle instead of most girls who do the aquward back bend Incase anyone didn't catch the sarcasm... just kidding... It's Nice to see girls actually shooting...

That's funny. For what it's worth, that was my first time ever shooting an AR, so I hope I can be forgiven. I used to be a competitive archer and my brain naturally gravitated towards wanting to keep the elbow high on the "drawing arm". Since I brought extra ammo that day, I got to shoot extra mags and, after my friends loaded it, we shoved it into my pocket at the last second.

And, no, I don't lean backwards..... I'm not afraid of guns.

But...no worries....I got better at it my second time on the AR at a CalGuns meet-up. See? Elbow in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjg1966 View Post
Is that the range off the 94 in SD? I didn't know you can shoot ARs there...maybe I need to start going there......

Yep, that's the San Diego Police Revolver Club range. Because I was with some police officers, we were on the restricted "LEO side" of the range and that's a police AR with full 30-round mags I'm shooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Charm View Post
I just saw your hello kitty shirt picture. that guy needs to drive down to meet you if not, I will. jk.

Hahahaha..... I picked that shirt because Hello Kitty looks kinda punk rock. Get it? Bad Kitty?

Anyway, I saw everyone was hassling that guy for not posting a picture of an actual girlfriend. I figured that maybe we could have a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedCMT View Post
You Go Girl!!! You dont need no dating sites, you got Calguns.net. *snap snap*

Calguns... bringing gun loving singles together for almost 10 years.

You know, I keep hearing all of these men saying that they wish they could find a girl that's into guns and yet I go to the range by myself. What's up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemanjoe View Post
Hey badkitty, I'm looking for a girl that is cool with range dates.... Interested?

Uhmmm sure....soooo....are you gonna bring your wife with you?

BK