Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 01-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default General update on stock and updates 1/15

Hey everyone...

First of all we would just like to thank everyone for their tremendous patience. It has been a very busy month and for reasons that I'm sure you are aware of, we have been overwhelmed with all manner of communication including emails and phone calls. We are very sorry if we are unable to answer your call or email in a timely fashion but we are working diligently to answer as many as possible.

SHIPPING - If you have ordered with us at any time in the last month, please understand that the most common turnaround time for orders at the moment is between 1-2 weeks. Rest assured we are slowly but surely catching up and the turnaround times will vary as we get back to our regular processing cycles.

If you ordered a firearm, please note that your processing cycle cannot begin until we receive a copy of your dealer's FFL license. In order to avoid delays relating to acquiring the license, please contact your dealer upon purchase and have them FAX or email their license to our office. It is also very important that you note your dealer's information in the "Ship to" section of the checkout process so that we can associate your order with an FFL licensed destination. We can call your dealer on your behalf, but because of the excessive volume of calls this will cause a considerable delay in processing your order. Any handguns or lower receivers ordered are being processed within a week. Rifles are experiencing delays because of a shortage of available packaging... these should start shipping by the end of the week to early next week.

ETAs and Backorders - There are none. The industry has gathered in Las Vegas this week for SHOT Show and consequently many manufacturers are closing offices while they are away. This is normal for this time of year. Further, because of the excessive order volumes nationwide, there is no way to tell when we will be receiving any inventory for sale. If you would like to be notified of stock when it arrives, please sign up for stock notification on the individual webpage for the product(s) of interest. We will do our best to make timely updates to the inventory and as accurately as possible.

Unfortunately we are unable to accept any backorders at this time. If you have an active backorder, your order will be processed as items come in. However, if you should cancel an order, you cannot get back on the backorder list. I recommend that you leave your order active as a backorder until you are certain you can acquire the parts elsewhere.

Gun Bans and Possible Legislation - We get this question all day every day. Please understand, any forthcoming legislation will be preceded with a preparatory period prior to any new laws going into effect. Due to the depth of required administrative structuring needed for enforcement of the proposed laws, it is likely that the preparatory period will be considerable before any ban can be possible. In other words, if a ban is declared today it will not go into effect tomorrow.

If you need information regarding possible legislation, please consult common sources as we are trying to devote as much of our customer service resources to dealing with order processing and order issues.

Again, we are very grateful for the tremendous patience all of you are showing. You can help us immensely by limiting your communications with us to those relevant to currently active orders only for the time being and only those which have not already been addressed in this message or in previous communications. We are confident that things will soon be closer to normal and we can continue business as usual. We are thankful and proud to serve such great customers and hope that you continue to have faith in us. Safe and happy shooting everyone!

Gear On Sale
Contact Us
Follow Us On: Facebook - Instagram
Old 01-15-2013, 11:33 AM

Awesome, thanks! (Lack of shipping supplies for rifles answered my question).
Yellowfin: The 2A in its true intent of what it protects can be summed up in one word: parity. Self defense means self defense from ANYTHING, and parity is being on level playing field with whatever threat may be.
Old 01-15-2013, 3:54 PM
CGN Contributor

You guys are on top of it! I ordered what amounts to three LPK's from individual parts and three BB's from your site on January 6th. Everything arrived today. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2013, 5:23 PM

You guys kick ***! Keep up the good work!
Old 01-15-2013, 5:34 PM

Nice, keep up the good work.
Shout out to Sunny and Ryan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcvt View Post
**** the children.
Old 01-15-2013, 6:28 PM

You guys have a customer for life. No other shop in SoCal can match you guys in terms of service, stock and accessibility. Thanks.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother-- Henry V
Old 01-16-2013, 6:34 AM

thanks rifle gear staff for a great buying experience during this last crazy month. 3 more days to wait!
Old 01-16-2013, 7:03 AM
Calguns Addict

thanks Riflegear! i just wish i had bought my rifles when you had them in stock.
it's a piss poor excuse to quit.
PSN name= entwie_dumayla
"I came into this world with someone else's blood on me and I don't mind leaving the same way..."
***looking to buy in great condition yugo sks***
Old 01-16-2013, 8:30 PM

Any plans to expand the selection to some more bolt guns? Would be nice to only have to go to riflegear lol
Old 01-27-2013, 11:30 PM

Post Riflegear Uppers + Lowers

Any chance to order a Riflegear upper & lower? How do I get on the list?