Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > 2016 Election Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2016, 2:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogohopper View Post
Worse, he's just conflicted. He hunts a lot.

Likes guns BUT Loves Democrats
I do love hunting! Going to try and go up for archery deer opener this weekend. And i teach Hunter-ed. Yes that right i am certified, i help 40 people once a month get their hunting licenses. I love doing and will continue to do it.
Old 08-18-2016, 2:54 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfern View Post
Bigger gun safe than you i suspect.
Good for you. You've also done 100% more to impose gun control than I have.
Old 08-18-2016, 2:57 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
I do love hunting! Going to try and go up for archery deer opener this weekend. And i teach Hunter-ed. Yes that right i am certified, i help 40 people once a month get their hunting licenses. I love doing and will continue to do it.

LULS at your tap dancing..............
Old 08-18-2016, 3:01 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

Quote:

LULS at your tap dancing..............
Nice try but its not working. Since you cant really support trump you attack the messenger. Trump is a fraud, he is not 2nd amendment friendly, he is costing the republicans this election. And its your fault for voting for him.
Old 08-18-2016, 3:14 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Nice try but its not working. Since you cant really support trump you attack the messenger. Trump is a fraud, he is not 2nd amendment friendly, he is costing the republicans this election. And its your fault for voting for him.
Yeah, I'm a big tRUMP trainer
Old 08-18-2016, 3:42 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I get what you are saying, i do but, you are missing my point on 2 portions of your argument(which is fine, we all have a voice).
1 . i don't believe Trump is a republican i think he is a fraud, i don't believe he will look after our 2nd amendment rights, i think he may be even going to drop out at some point when he has had his fill.
2. Even if he doesn't drop out, it looks to be a landslide for Hillary, so why not use your vote to make a difference at a later date if he has no chance of winning(IF YOU STILL BELIEVE HE REPRESENTS YOU).
Thats my point.
What would voting 3rd party do to make a difference in the future?

Last edited by vliberatore; 08-18-2016 at 7:25 PM..
Old 08-18-2016, 3:49 PM

Default Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vliberatore View Post
What would voting 3rd part do to make a difference in the future?
Yes, I am doubting that logic connection too.
Old 08-18-2016, 3:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyHawk View Post
Read my lips: a vote for anyone but Trump or a no-vote, is a vote for Hillary. Yes he is a buffoon. But you get it right? It doesn't take common core level intellect to understand.

Put your pride to the side, and cast your vote against Hillary - the only way to do that is to vote Trump. You can kiss America as you know it goodbye if she wins and gets the Supremes lined up behind her ideology. This election is a vote for the Supreme Court. Congress can keep a President Trump in check, but there is nothing they can do to keep the Supremes in check if the court is filled with dyed in the wool liberals.
I would never vote for Killary, that being said, I warned over a year ago on this very forum that if we didn't want to see her become POTUS, we'd better take her out in the primaries.

Now, it's too late. For starters, this is California, the GOP numbers are just not there even if every single Republican comes out to vote.

But more importantly, it doesn't matter. The California government establishment will rig it for the Democrat they want anyway. And if you doubt that, check out all the lawsuits in the State against the DNC.

Even Trump keeps saying that Killary will rig the election - and she will - Trump has no chance whatsoever in California. Not enough electoral votes in the red states that he will win.

The fix has been in for Killary for a very long time and short of an indictment, her death, or some other unforeseen event, she already has California.

So many women are voting for her merely on the fact that they want to be part of history - voting for the first woman POTUS.

Personally, I would prefer to see Killary drop dead of a massive stroke than any "legal" action because we are way down the rabbit hole.

The only vote that counts in 2016 is a vote from the rooftops and that ain't happening.

I grew up with Trump being in the headlines every day. I firmly believe he's a Clinton plant and just putting on a show. Hey, maybe after 30+ years he's decided to take the opposite position of everything he ever said, but I doubt it.

He's an anti-establishment candidate, which is great! But the establishment has no plans on letting him get through. Hell, the GOP is working against him and Republicans are funding Killary!

We're screwed. The left was fooled by Obama and the right is being fooled by Trump.

Quote:
Again you missed the point. This election is over, and the winner will be Clinton. That is on you if you voted for Trump in the primaries and anyone else that voted for Trump. You can however mitigate the damage you caused by using your election vote as a voice. That we want a three or 4 party system. Use your vote to vote for a third party and show the dominate parties that we are not going to take it anymore.
Don't waste your time, it won't resonate here. I hope you've DemExited...

I'll be voting 3rd party - whichever 3rd party looks like they'll be closest to 15%

Quote:
The election is already lost. He was never a republican or really conservative. Its looking to be a landslide victory for Clinton. So since thats the case turn that frown upside down and use your vote to make a change for the next go around.
Yeah, they don't believe you. They think hard core Republicans come out of NYC. Though I have to disagree with you on 2A. He's not an anti-2A.

But on other issues, specially social ones? He's definitely not pro-life or half the stuff he's spouting off on. But hey, that won't be that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor McRifle View Post
Why is Hillary paying money to support third party candidates then? Are YOU on her payroll, too? If not, you must be really dedicated to be doing her work for her for free.
Why is the DNC writing checks to Trump? Why are Republicans funding Killary's campaign? Are you aware that Trump has funded prior Clinton campaigns?

I hope he wins. I hope Killary drops dead so there is zero chance of her making it or running in 4yrs. But the fix is in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimber_ss View Post
No, vote for the only chance this country has. Vote for Trump!
In swing States it's possible. In California, the establishment has already decided the next POTUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopal View Post
Look Waterfern. I'm not a Trump fan either, but two wrongs don't make a right.

The truth is that no third party candidate has the numbers with swing voters necessary to win an election. True, Trump may not have those numbers either, but at the very best, what you're proposing by trying to convince a largely Republican constituency such as us here in Calguns, is to replace one failure with another, and a bigger one at that. I'm not saying that third party candidate wouldn't make a good president. What I am saying is that you're asking we spilt the republican vote because Trumpettes will always vote for Trump, and swing voters are very unlikely to vote for a third party guy, no matter how good of a candidate he/she is.
I think that's his point. California is a lost cause. It's rigged and everyone knows it. Besides, Republicans are outnumbered here. Even if every single Republican came out to vote (and lets hope they do), the numbers aren't there, specially when you consider the corrupt Clinton machine operating within California State government.

What he's saying is that California is done already. The fix was in before the 1st primary vote was even cast. In Killary's own words - California doesn't matter - it may have a lot of electoral votes, but they belong to corrupt Killary. Its been bought and paid for. So what to do now?

All he's saying is to try to get a 3rd party on the map. So that maybe, just maybe, in 2020 you get 3 parties running and won't have to put up with 8 years of Clinton.

Again, personally, I think the only safe bet is that Killary drop dead. As long as she is alive and the darling of the oligarchy, she's extremely dangerous.

I would vote for global thermonuclear war or a meteor striking the earth rather than Killary, but it's too late now. The only slight hope is indictment or a massive cerebral stroke. Short of that, and even in the case of either, she might still be POTUS in spite of it.

Quote:
I disagree on Trump being anti-2A. That's probably one of the few areas that his position isn't too far from reality. He's definitely not a big gun guy and will probably sign off on some forms of gun control, but nothing like Killary.

Well, the best chance to stop her has already passed. Lets all hope that she passes in 2016. That's the only chance we have now.

GUNS & WEED: THE ROAD TO FREEDOM

POLL: BEST GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS
Old 08-18-2016, 3:54 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeFrank View Post
Yes, I am doubting that logic connection too.
The argument can be made that it will push a candidate in that direction in the future. This is effectively what many in the anti-Trump have done since he began his campaign. The problem with this is that it's more effective to change from within rather than from voting 3rd party.
Old 08-18-2016, 3:56 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
With naysayers like you, we wouldnt have the Bull Moose Party today, would we?

TR rammed it to the republicans, walked out of the convention and across the street to the Bull Moose convention, accepted the nomination ninety days before the general election, and came in a respectable second, but he was, at the time, the most famous living human being.

And the Bull Moose party dried up and blew away. NOTHING changed.

Perot did nothing like Roosevelts numbers, and its hard to find someone who admits they voted for him today. NOTHING CHANGED.

Hard to believe there are adults who believe voting for someone with single digit polling numbers is going to send some message. But thats not whats going on here.

No, what we have here is a hillary panty sniffer who is trying to cast potential trump voters to the wind, because as long as its not a vote for trump, its a vote for hillary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsig View Post
You are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
Quote:
Didn't realize. I try not to be political.
XXXXXXXXXX
Old 08-18-2016, 3:56 PM
I need a LIFE!!

The only way trump doesn't win, is if people like us listen to people like you.

You should take your show on the road...maybe facebook, or the other emotional, privileged/guilt ridden forums...you know, the sheeple who actually might be swayed by your BS.

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugerDevil666 View Post
No more stupid threads. you have my word
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugerDevil666 View Post
Rule 1 I'll admit I'm a jerk when I post stupid thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmut Shmacher View Post
I'll do the picking.. Name wise .. if you don't mind...
Helmut Shmacher- Formerly lugerdevil666

Last edited by SonofWWIIDI; 08-18-2016 at 4:07 PM..
Old 08-18-2016, 3:57 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

Quote:
Copied and pasted this . I think it's a good read."
With both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump generating historically high negative approval ratings in polls, many voters will be looking at third party alternatives this year. But most will categorically reject minor party candidates, dismissing a vote for anyone other than Clinton or Trump as a wasted ballot. Such thinking is deeply flawed and very dangerous for America’s future.

The belief that voting for a candidate destined to lose is a waste confuses voting with betting. Unlike the lottery, there is no immediate reward for picking the winning candidate. And, by voting for the “lesser of two evils,” each voter marginally helps a bad candidate take office.

The key word here is marginally. An individual vote almost never decides an election at the state or federal level. Even in very close elections, the margin of victory is much more than one vote. Sure, those individual votes, in aggregate, can swing an election, as they did in the 2000 presidential vote in Florida. But most voters — at the very least, those in reliably blue states like California or reliably red states like Texas — should feel free to simply select the best candidate.

Related: The Libertarian Johnson-Weld Ticket Is Bad News for Donald Trump​​

In cases like California and Texas, where the results are often lopsided, the wasted vote logic could be applied to major party candidates. Should Californians planning to vote Republican or Texans planning to vote Democratic skip the election or vote differently simply because their vote “won’t count”? If a vote for a major party candidate destined to lose isn’t “wasted,” the same must be true of a vote for a minor party candidate also destined to lose.

Rather than a form of betting, voting is best understood as a statement of preference. The totals send signals to elected officials and future candidates about public attitudes. And this is why voting for a third party candidate can be useful.

If a third party candidate receives a large number of votes, or enough votes to change the outcome of an election, political leaders receive a signal that the ideas advanced by the third candidate are worth considering. Over the long term, policies advocated by the major parties may be affected by third party election results.

Related: Trump Says He Doesn’t Need the GOP; Republicans Might Be Okay with That

Let’s look back, for example, at Ralph Nader’s result in 2000. Running on the Green Party ticket, Nader received 2.7 percent of the nationwide popular vote. This included 97,488 votes in Florida, far more than the 537 votes that separated Bush and Gore in that election. Yes, Nader has been vilified by Democrats for throwing the election to Bush, but his result could also be viewed as a harbinger of the progressivism that would become ascendant in the Democratic Party in subsequent elections.

In reaction to the Reagan revolution and the 1994 Republican House takeover, Democrats began running more to the center. Nader’s result showed that a demand existed for a more progressive politics abandoned during the Clinton era. In some sense, Nader’s mantle was picked up by Howard Dean in 2004, Barrack Obama in 2008 and Bernie Sanders (himself an independent) in 2016. These candidates responded to a more full-throated progressivism whose attraction was initially demonstrated by Nader.

For those who don’t think Hillary Clinton is sufficiently progressive, the Green Party will offer Dr. Jill Stein as an alternative in November. Stein received 469,501 votes when she last ran in 2012. If she builds on that total in 2016, she will reinforce the message of Bernie Sanders’ primary campaign: that the Democratic Party should move further left.

Related: Can’t Vote for Trump or Clinton? Here Are Some Third Party Options​​

The Libertarian Party ticket, composed of two former Republican governors, could have a profound impact on the GOP if it does well this year. Since the late 1970s, Republicans have relied on an uneasy coalition of free market proponents, social conservatives and national security advocates. The rise of Donald Trump showed that the Republican base can no longer be relied upon to elect nominees who satisfy these three factions. Trump’s protectionist and anti-immigration rhetoric is unattractive to free marketeers. His socially conservative views seem to have been recently adopted and not firmly held. And although Trump uses some militaristic rhetoric, national security conservatives are repelled by his criticism of the proactive foreign policy employed by the Bush/Cheney administration.

Whether or not Trump wins the general election, his victory in the primaries has laid bare the weakness of the existing Republican coalition. After November, some sort of ideological realignment seems likely. The Gary Johnson/William Weld ticket can affect that realignment. Their platform mixes a strong free market position with a rejection of both social conservatism and aggressive foreign policy. If they attract a multiple of the 1.276 million votes Johnson garnered in 2012, they could move the Republicans toward a more socially liberal, non-interventionist view. Alternatively, their results could elevate the Libertarian Party to the level at which it becomes a legitimate third force in American politics.

Strong showings by the Libertarians, Greens or other third parties in the 2016 election are very unlikely to prevent a Trump or Clinton presidency. But they could affect the positions presidential candidates take in 2020 and beyond. Just as many points in the Socialist Party platform became part of FDR’s New Deal, ideas from today’s third parties may be implemented by a future major party administration.

Related: A Trump-Induced Panic Is Setting In Among Longtime Conservatives

From this perspective, a third party vote is not a waste at all. Votes for the major party candidates, by contrast, reinforce the notion that their policies and personal attributes are good enough for the American public. Rather than accept these unappetizing choices, voters should demand better by voting third party."
Old 08-18-2016, 4:02 PM
I AM THE MAJORITY!
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Camelot! It's only a model. Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home.

Practically speaking, Trump is third party.

Any vote for somebody not directly opposed to the screaching, squealing rapacious swamp sow is a vote for her.
Old 08-18-2016, 4:07 PM

Hmmm, interesting but no. GOP and DNC leadership does not learn and adapt from third party candidates, they just entrench and oppose.
Old 08-18-2016, 4:08 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

I don't like Trump period but besides that I figured people would pick up on the fact that California doesn't matter in this election, but it seems to be lost on almost everyone here. With that being said vote Third party and make a statement if your unhappy with trump or Hillary, your vote doesn't count here.
Old 08-18-2016, 4:10 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Isn't this from Marc Joffe, the same guy that promotes Obama's Iran nuclear deal. You will have to excuse me if I don't find his political opinions all that informative or credible.

You can't buy happiness but you can buy guns and that's pretty much the same thing.

NRA Benefactor Member

Police brutality? Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRd5oucG114 to learn more about "isolated incidents"
Old 08-18-2016, 4:18 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadelgrad87 View Post
....what we have here is a hillary panty sniffer who is trying to cast potential trump voters to the wind, because as long as its not a vote for trump, its a vote for hillary.
Wow!
Wish I had said that. ...
"You Trumpsters are such sheep" MRH
"Only a weakling shows unfettered support for a country. I have to laugh at you sheeple" Killbill
"Nope. Sorry old fart, flag waving, America hating, shortsighted gun nut. You couldn't be more wrong. Try using some critical thinking skills" RazoE
"Your white privilege guilt is showing" Doh
NRA Patriot Life Member, Patron Level, Sustaining member of CRPA, GOA, GOC, VFW, SAF, FPC, Knife Rights, NAGR Frontline Defender
Old 08-18-2016, 4:27 PM

18M Total California voters: 8M (D); 5M (R); 4M (I/U/3rd party)

GUNS & WEED: THE ROAD TO FREEDOM

POLL: BEST GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS
Old 08-18-2016, 4:46 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
With both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump generating historically high negative approval ratings in polls, many voters will be looking at third party alternatives this year. But most will categorically reject minor party candidates, dismissing a vote for anyone other than Clinton or Trump as a wasted ballot. Such thinking is deeply flawed and very dangerous for America’s future.

The belief that voting for a candidate destined to lose is a waste confuses voting with betting. Unlike the lottery, there is no immediate reward for picking the winning candidate. And, by voting for the “lesser of two evils,” each voter marginally helps a bad candidate take office.

The key word here is marginally. An individual vote almost never decides an election at the state or federal level. Even in very close elections, the margin of victory is much more than one vote. Sure, those individual votes, in aggregate, can swing an election, as they did in the 2000 presidential vote in Florida. But most voters — at the very least, those in reliably blue states like California or reliably red states like Texas — should feel free to simply select the best candidate.

Related: The Libertarian Johnson-Weld Ticket Is Bad News for Donald Trump​​

In cases like California and Texas, where the results are often lopsided, the wasted vote logic could be applied to major party candidates. Should Californians planning to vote Republican or Texans planning to vote Democratic skip the election or vote differently simply because their vote “won’t count”? If a vote for a major party candidate destined to lose isn’t “wasted,” the same must be true of a vote for a minor party candidate also destined to lose.

Rather than a form of betting, voting is best understood as a statement of preference. The totals send signals to elected officials and future candidates about public attitudes. And this is why voting for a third party candidate can be useful.

If a third party candidate receives a large number of votes, or enough votes to change the outcome of an election, political leaders receive a signal that the ideas advanced by the third candidate are worth considering. Over the long term, policies advocated by the major parties may be affected by third party election results.

Related: Trump Says He Doesn’t Need the GOP; Republicans Might Be Okay with That

Let’s look back, for example, at Ralph Nader’s result in 2000. Running on the Green Party ticket, Nader received 2.7 percent of the nationwide popular vote. This included 97,488 votes in Florida, far more than the 537 votes that separated Bush and Gore in that election. Yes, Nader has been vilified by Democrats for throwing the election to Bush, but his result could also be viewed as a harbinger of the progressivism that would become ascendant in the Democratic Party in subsequent elections.

In reaction to the Reagan revolution and the 1994 Republican House takeover, Democrats began running more to the center. Nader’s result showed that a demand existed for a more progressive politics abandoned during the Clinton era. In some sense, Nader’s mantle was picked up by Howard Dean in 2004, Barrack Obama in 2008 and Bernie Sanders (himself an independent) in 2016. These candidates responded to a more full-throated progressivism whose attraction was initially demonstrated by Nader.

For those who don’t think Hillary Clinton is sufficiently progressive, the Green Party will offer Dr. Jill Stein as an alternative in November. Stein received 469,501 votes when she last ran in 2012. If she builds on that total in 2016, she will reinforce the message of Bernie Sanders’ primary campaign: that the Democratic Party should move further left.

Related: Can’t Vote for Trump or Clinton? Here Are Some Third Party Options​​

The Libertarian Party ticket, composed of two former Republican governors, could have a profound impact on the GOP if it does well this year. Since the late 1970s, Republicans have relied on an uneasy coalition of free market proponents, social conservatives and national security advocates. The rise of Donald Trump showed that the Republican base can no longer be relied upon to elect nominees who satisfy these three factions. Trump’s protectionist and anti-immigration rhetoric is unattractive to free marketeers. His socially conservative views seem to have been recently adopted and not firmly held. And although Trump uses some militaristic rhetoric, national security conservatives are repelled by his criticism of the proactive foreign policy employed by the Bush/Cheney administration.

Whether or not Trump wins the general election, his victory in the primaries has laid bare the weakness of the existing Republican coalition. After November, some sort of ideological realignment seems likely. The Gary Johnson/William Weld ticket can affect that realignment. Their platform mixes a strong free market position with a rejection of both social conservatism and aggressive foreign policy. If they attract a multiple of the 1.276 million votes Johnson garnered in 2012, they could move the Republicans toward a more socially liberal, non-interventionist view. Alternatively, their results could elevate the Libertarian Party to the level at which it becomes a legitimate third force in American politics.

Strong showings by the Libertarians, Greens or other third parties in the 2016 election are very unlikely to prevent a Trump or Clinton presidency. But they could affect the positions presidential candidates take in 2020 and beyond. Just as many points in the Socialist Party platform became part of FDR’s New Deal, ideas from today’s third parties may be implemented by a future major party administration.

Related: A Trump-Induced Panic Is Setting In Among Longtime Conservatives

From this perspective, a third party vote is not a waste at all. Votes for the major party candidates, by contrast, reinforce the notion that their policies and personal attributes are good enough for the American public. Rather than accept these unappetizing choices, voters should demand better by voting third party."
The flaw in this premise is that it basically claims that elections are the only way to cause a party or politician to shift position. That simply isn't true and I already addressed this 2 posts before you copied/pasted this.

Quote:
The argument can be made that it will push a candidate in that direction in the future. This is effectively what many in the anti-Trump have done since he began his campaign. The problem with this is that it's more effective to change from within rather than from voting 3rd party.
In the future, I'd prefer that you use your words (with citations, quotes, etc. if you desire) to answer questions. Posting a quote as a reply doesn't really answer a question.
Old 08-18-2016, 5:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Bigger gun safe than you i suspect.
You mean you only have one?
I am not impressed.

You can't buy happiness but you can buy guns and that's pretty much the same thing.

NRA Benefactor Member

Police brutality? Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRd5oucG114 to learn more about "isolated incidents"
Old 08-18-2016, 5:24 PM
I AM THE MAJORITY!

Location: Camelot! It's only a model. Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home.

This tool seems to be asking the same question over and over.
Old 08-18-2016, 5:45 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKM View Post
This tool seems to be asking the same question over and over.
My money is on...He is being paid to post by the Clinton Foundation/is De Leon.
Old 08-18-2016, 6:38 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by valley82 View Post
My money is on...He is being paid to post by the Clinton Foundation/is De Leon.
Certainly. Proven to have been a big Obama supporter a well. Lib plant. Get it, fern - plant ? Lulzzz
Old 08-18-2016, 6:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor

Quote:
Certainly. Proven to have been a big Obama supporter a well. Lib plant. Get it, fern - plant ? Lulzzz
Like it! But no I'm not a plant, wait actually I am a plant, damn it I mean a waterfern is a plant. Argh
Old 08-18-2016, 7:06 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighWildFree View Post
How much does a troll position for hillary pay OP?
He joined CalGuns a couple of years before you did. I doubt he planned that far in advance.
Old 08-18-2016, 7:18 PM
Calguns Addict

Dream on OP. Are you a paid Hillary staffer?
Old 08-18-2016, 7:32 PM
Made in the USA

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCloud9 View Post
We're screwed. The left was fooled by Obama and the right is being fooled by Trump.
Ding, Ding, Ding!!! Sig worthy.

I've been saying this from the beginning - it's Obama all over, just the opposite side.

So sad - and very frustrating. American public is so easily duped and people pile on the bandwagon with zero foresight.
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
Dignity, Respect, Purpose - Live It!
Old 08-18-2016, 7:41 PM
Formerly Gecko45
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned View Post
Ding, Ding, Ding!!! Sig worthy.

I've been saying this from the beginning - it's Obama all over, just the opposite side.

So sad - and very frustrating. American public is so easily duped and people pile on the bandwagon with zero foresight.
I posted this a while back. Trump is the Republican Obama. I am sure it is true for many that they have been duped, especially the gung-ho Trump supporters. But the majority of people I have spoken with that say they are voting for Trump aren't fooled, or at least not much. They are just trying to keep Clinton out of the white house.
Mark 16:16
Old 08-18-2016, 7:43 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASR10 View Post
I posted this a while back. Trump is the Republican Obama. I am sure it is true for many that they have been duped, especially the gung-ho Trump supporters. But the majority of people I have spoken with that say they are voting for Trump aren't fooled, or at least not much. They are just trying to keep Clinton out of the white house.
nominating Trump to keep Clinton out of the white house is far from foresight. That was just plain stupid.
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-18-2016, 7:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
nominating Trump to keep Clinton out of the white house is far from foresight. That was just plain stupid.
But it is what it is at this point. Vote for Trump or give the presidency to Clinton. The choice is really that simple.

NRA Benefactor Member

Old 08-18-2016, 7:45 PM
Formerly Gecko45
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Not nominating Trump, electing Trump. And it may be stupid, but its the only thing that can be done.
Old 08-18-2016, 7:48 PM
Made in the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASR10 View Post
Not nominating Trump, electing Trump. And it may be stupid, but its the only thing that can be done.
I was referring to the foresight part...

we are in a land of sheep. Obama, Trump... same crap different side of the coin.
"RIGHT POWER!"
Old 08-18-2016, 7:51 PM
Formerly Gecko45
CGN Contributor

Quote:

we are in a land of sheep. Obama, Trump... same crap different side of the coin.
Oh I see now. My comment didn't really apply. I'm referring to doing our best moving forward.
Old 08-18-2016, 7:51 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:

Really? Do you really believe that they feel the same about the 2nd A or will nominate the same judges for SCOTUS?

NRA Benefactor Member

Old 08-18-2016, 7:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

To be blunt only an idiot can possibly think a third party has any chance.. or maybe delusional.

Sadly, it's just the way it is.. Johnson is turd candidate and his VP is worse.. the best they will do is help Hillary. Hopefully they will hurt Trump less than Jill Stein hurts Clinton.

President Clinton or President Trump.. it will be one or the other baring some unforseen accident or Clinton having a stroke.
"Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Theodore Roosevelt

Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA, Guardian Front Sight
Old 08-18-2016, 7:59 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Again you missed the point. This election is over, and the winner will be Clinton. That is on you if you voted for Trump in the primaries and anyone else that voted for Trump. You can however mitigate the damage you caused by using your election vote as a voice. That we want a three or 4 party system. Use your vote to vote for a third party and show the dominate parties that we are not going to take it anymore.
That's what all stinky Democrats believe and preaching. Democrats will do everything imaginable to get Hilldebeast elected
Old 08-18-2016, 8:01 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
So you just want to vote Hillary ?
Old 08-18-2016, 8:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICKSTER View Post
Otherwise known as VOTE FOR HILLARY.
This.
Old 08-18-2016, 8:08 PM

Poot, Poot OP. Poot, Poot!
Old 08-18-2016, 8:09 PM
You're a daisy if you do!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-shot View Post
Maybe he just likes tombstone...?

Winner!

Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!