Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Ammo Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Ammo Sales For the Private Sale of Ammo. Read the rules before posting.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 11:34 AM
"Purveyor of Fun and Joy"
CGN Contributor

Default -

---

Last edited by Hoplophile; 10-23-2017 at 8:02 AM.. Reason: -
Old 05-15-2013, 6:06 PM
CGN Contributor

Default -

---

Last edited by Hoplophile; 10-23-2017 at 8:02 AM.. Reason: -
Old 05-19-2013, 11:29 AM
CGN Contributor

Default -

---

Last edited by Hoplophile; 10-23-2017 at 8:03 AM.. Reason: -
Old 05-25-2013, 11:08 AM
CGN Contributor

Default (ALL ITEMS SOLD FOR GOOD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

MK318 Mod 0

UPDATE June 8, 2013: Entire lot of MK318 Mod 0 is sold and no longer available.
UPDATE June 1, 2013: Asking prices have been lowered significantly! See below for changes.

Will Meet: Arcadia/Temple City area (7 Days/Week) and possibly other locations in Los Angeles on a case by case basis (PM for more details)

Manufacturer: Federal

Caliber: 5.56mm

Bullet Profile: Open Tip

Attracts a Magnet: No

Lot Number: FC-10C801-012

Will ship (Y/N): Not at this time, sorry

Price/Quantity: $900 $700 for the entire 740 round lot, or $25/20 $20/20 for smaller quantities. Price is firm and non-negotiable. Buyer will only receive can if he/she purchases the entire 740 round lot. Minimum of 80-round 100-round purchase per buyer.

Trade?: Not at this time

(Search Terms: 5.56mm MK318 MOD 0 SOST AB49 XMT556TNB1 T556TNB1 )

INTRODUCTION
Hello all, the first lot of items for sale are a total 37x 20-round boxes (740 rounds total) of Federal 5.56mm MK318 MOD 0 ammunition.

Please click on the following link and read the article if you are not familiar with this ammunition and its capabilities:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-0-ammunition/

Although the can and boxes are not marked as such, the vendor I purchased the ammunition from back in 2011 advertised it as "MK318 Mod0". The boxes are all in unopened condition - their seals have never been broken by me. They have been carefully stored in the can with dessicant since I purchased them.

The can originally contained 820 rounds - 80 of those rounds are no longer available, and the remaining 740 rounds are for sale.

My asking price at this time is $900 $700 for the entire lot of 740 rounds (the buyer of the full lot will receive that can at no extra cost).
If you are unwilling or unable to purchase the entire lot, I am willing to sell smaller quantities at a rate of $25 $20 per box of 20. Minimum purchase of 80 100 rounds per person.
Any purchase of less than the full 740 round lot will *not* include the can.
I've seen this ammunition sell recently on gunbroker for significantly more (nearly $40/box of 20 in some cases), so I think my asking prices are very reasonable given current market conditions.

The can and boxes do not specify bullet weight; my understanding is that these bullets are 62-grain.

I have opened and tested a box from the can (which is not part of the sale - all the boxes for sale are in sealed, unopened condition). The bullets appear to be copper, and the cases appear to be brass. The rounds I tested do not attract a magnetic.

The cases are headstamped "FC 10", and appear to have sealed primers.

The interior flaps are marked " XMT556TNB1 ", which I believe is Federal's product designation for MK318 MOD 0.

MORE DETAILS
•I am willing to meet locally in the Arcadia-Temple City area. It may or may not be possible for me to meet in other areas in Los Angeles. Please contact me via PM before committing to a purchase or trade to confirm whether or not I will be able to meet with you outside the Arcadia-Temple City area.

•No shipping at this time. Cash only please.

•If multiple offer acceptances are made, item will be offered to next buyer in line if prior buyer fails to complete sale or maintain contact within a time frame I deem to be reasonable.

•Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

MK262 Mod 1

UPDATE May 31, 2013: MK262 Mod 1 is all sold out, no more is available.

Will Meet: Arcadia/Temple City area (7 Days/Week) and possibly other locations in Los Angeles on a case by case basis (PM for more details)

Manufacturer: Black Hills

Caliber: 5.56mm

Bullet Profile: 77 Grains

Bullet Profile: OTM

Will ship (Y/N): No

Price/Quantity: SPF $75 for the Box of 50 (Firm, non-negotiable)

Trade?: Not at this time

INTRODUCTION
The 2nd item for sale is a 50-round box of Black Hills 5.56mm 77 Gr. OTM.

Although the box is not marked as such, the vendor I purchased the ammunition from back in 2011 advertised it as "MK262 Mod1". The ammunition was stored in an airtight container packed with desiccant.

Please click on the following link and read the article if you are not familiar with this ammunition and its capabilities:
http://www.shootingtimes.com/2012/03...-mod-1-review/

My asking price is $75 for the box of 50 rounds. This is significantly lower than what others on gunbroker are asking for (nearly $125 per box in some cases!), so I think it is not an unreasonable asking price given current market conditions.

My understanding is the ammunition requires a twist rate of 1:7 or 1:8.

MORE DETAILS
•I am willing to meet locally in the Arcadia-Temple City area. It may or may not be possible for me to meet in other areas in Los Angeles. Please contact me via PM before committing to a purchase or trade to confirm whether or not I will be able to meet with you outside the Arcadia-Temple City area.

•If multiple offer acceptances are made, item will be offered to next buyer in line if prior buyer fails to complete sale or maintain contact within a time frame I deem to be reasonable.

Last edited by Hoplophile; 06-08-2013 at 9:47 PM.. Reason: All items are sold for good and no longer available. Photos removed to bandwidth.
Old 06-06-2013, 6:29 AM
CGN Contributor

Default (ALL ITEMS SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

UPDATE June 8, 2013: All 5 battlepacks are sold for good and no longer available.

Will Meet: Arcadia/Temple City area (7 Days/Week) and possibly other locations in SoCal on a case by case basis (PM for more details)

Caliber: 7.62x51mm

Country of Origin: South Africa

Bullet Profile: FMJ

Bullet Weight: 146 Grains

Bullet Jacket: Copper

Case: Brass

Primer: Berdan

Corrosive: No

Magnetic: No

Will ship (Y/N): No

SPF Price/Quantity: $100 Per Battlepack, or $450 for All 5 Battlepacks at once (Firm, non-negotiable.)

Trade: Not at this time

INTRODUCTION
Hello all, I have a total of five sealed R1M1 (7.62x51mm) battlepacks for sale. My understanding is that these battlepacks are surplus from the South African Defense Force.

Each battlepack contains a total of 140 rounds of 7.62x51mm ammunition. I believe it is divided into 7x 20-round boxes per pack.

The ammunition is brass-cased, and non-magnetic (I've tested previous battlepacks I shot before, and the rounds within have never attracted a magnet).

According to the label on the can from which they came, the primers are Berdan and non-corrosive, and the bullets weigh 146 grains each.
Based on the battlepack markings, the ammunition appears to have been manufactured in the early 80s.

My asking price $100 per battlepack. You may buy just one, the entire lot, or any quantity inbetween if you desire.
If you purchase all 5 battlepacks at once, I will offer a reduced price of $450. Otherwise, the price per pack will remain the same regardles of quantity purchased per person.

MORE DETAILS
•I am willing to meet locally in the Arcadia-Temple City area. It may or may not be possible for me to meet in other areas in SoCal. Prospective buyers are responsible for contacting me via PM before committing to a purchase/trade to confirm whether or not I will be able to meet outside the Arcadia-Temple City area.

Last edited by Hoplophile; 06-08-2013 at 9:49 PM.. Reason: ALL ITEMS SOLD, ALL IMAGES REMOVED TO SAVE BANDWIDTH
Old 06-09-2013, 11:17 AM
CGN Contributor

Default (ITEM SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

UPDATE 10/22/2013: Item sold and no longer available. My thanks to CalGuns and rseelee!

Will Meet: Arcadia/Temple City area (7 Days/Week) and possibly other locations in SoCal on a case by case basis (PM for more details)

Manufacturer: Speer

Product Line: Lawman

Part Number: 53957

Caliber: .40 S&W

Bullet Weight: 155 Grain

Bullet Profile: TMJ

Will ship (Y/N): N

Price/Quantity: $160 for all 400 Rounds (8 boxes of 50) (Price is firm and non-negotiable.)

INTRODUCTION
•The item for sale is a single lot of 400 Rounds of Speer Lawman .40 S&W TMJ (Total Metal Jacket) ammunition.

•The 400 rounds are divided into a total of 8x 50-round boxes.

•My asking price is only $160 for the entire lot of 400 rounds (cost breaks down to only $20 per box of 50).

•I am not willing to split up the lot into smaller quantities for sale at this time, sorry.

MORE DETAILS
•I am willing to meet locally in the Arcadia-Temple City area. Depending on my schedule, it may or may not be possible for me to meet in other areas in SoCal. Prospective buyers are responsible for contacting me via PM before committing to a purchase/trade to confirm whether or not I will be able to meet outside the Arcadia-Temple City area.

Last edited by Hoplophile; 10-22-2013 at 3:24 PM.. Reason: Item Sold, image links removed to save bandwidth
Old 06-12-2013, 6:40 PM
CGN Contributor

Default (LISTED LOT SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE)

UPDATE June 15, 2013: The listed lot has been sold and is no longer available at this time.

Manufacturer: Winchester

Product Line: Ranger

Bullet Weight: 135 Grain

Bullet Profile: JHP (Jacketed Hollow Point)

Price/Quantity: $180 for 300 Rounds (Firm, non-negotiable.)

INTRODUCTION
•The item for sale is a single lot of 300 Rounds of Winchester .40 S&W 135 Grain JHP ammunition (Q4368).

•The 300 rounds are divided into a total of 6x 50-round boxes.

•My asking price is $180 for the entire lot of 300 rounds (breaks down to $30/box of 50).
This is 25% less than what my usual vendor is charging at this time, so I believe my asking price is not unreasonable.

•I am not willing to split up the lot into smaller quantities for sale at this time, sorry.

•Please let me know if you are interested in a one-time purchase quantity of significantly more than 300, I will offer a reduced price in such a situation.

MORE DETAILS
•I am willing to meet locally in the Arcadia-Temple City area. Depending on my schedule, it may or may not be possible for me to meet in other areas in SoCal. Prospective buyers are responsible for contacting me via PM before committing to a purchase/trade to confirm whether or not I will be able to meet outside the Arcadia-Temple City area.

Last edited by Hoplophile; 06-15-2013 at 10:33 PM.. Reason: Sold, images removed to save bandwidth
Old 06-15-2013, 8:48 AM

I'll take it.
Old 06-18-2013, 3:39 PM
CGN Contributor

Default NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE

NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Last edited by Hoplophile; 12-31-2017 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Old 06-29-2013, 11:50 AM
CGN Contributor

UPDATE Oct 23, 2013: Item sold.

Price/Quantity: $200 for 500 Rounds (Firm, non-negotiable.)

INTRODUCTION
•The item for sale is a single lot of 500 Rounds of Winchester .40 S&W Ranger LE 135 Grain JHP ammunition (Q4368).

•The 500 rounds are divided into a total of 10x 50-round boxes.

•My asking price is only $200 for the entire lot of 500 rounds (breaks down to only $20/box of 50).

•This ammunition is brass cased, with jacketed hollow-point bullets.

MORE DETAILS

Last edited by Hoplophile; 01-28-2014 at 2:41 PM.. Reason: Item Sold, image links removed to save bandwidth
Old 10-23-2013, 7:07 PM
CGN Contributor

UPDATE Nov 12, 2013: Item sold to CG member "theunion1".

Price/Quantity: $200 for 500 Rounds (Firm, non-negotiable.)

Trade: Not at this time please.

INTRODUCTION
•The item for sale is a single lot of 500 Rounds of Winchester .40 S&W Ranger Law Enforcement 135 Grain JHP ammunition (Q4368).

•The 500 rounds are divided into a total of 10x 50-round boxes.

•My asking price is only $200 for the entire lot of 500 rounds (breaks down to only $20/box of 50).

•This ammunition is brass cased, and bullets are jacketed hollow-points.

MORE DETAILS

Last edited by Hoplophile; 01-28-2014 at 2:41 PM.. Reason: Item sold, pics removed to save bandwidth
Old 11-16-2013, 1:49 PM
CGN Contributor

Update 11/23/2013: Sold to noahllc.

Price/Quantity: $250 for 600 Rounds (Firm, non-negotiable.)

INTRODUCTION
•The item for sale is a single lot of 600 Rounds of Winchester .40 S&W Ranger Law Enforcement 135 Grain JHP ammunition (Q4368).

•The 600 rounds are divided into a total of 12x 50-round boxes.

•My asking price is only $250 for the entire lot of 600 rounds.

MORE DETAILS

•Buyer will be asked to thoroughly inspect the goods during acceptance.

Last edited by Hoplophile; 01-28-2014 at 2:42 PM.. Reason: Sold and image links removed to save bandwidth
Old 11-27-2013, 1:31 PM
CGN Contributor

UPDATE Jan 14 2013: Entire lot has been sold to CG member "AmmoRun", and is no longer available.

Will Meet: Arcadia/Temple City area (7 Days/Week) and possibly other locations in SoCal on a case by case basis (PM for more details).

Angeles Shooting Range is also possible this coming Tuesday (Jan 14).

Price/Quantity: $120 for 300 Rounds (Firm, non-negotiable.)

INTRODUCTION
•The item for sale is a single lot of 300 Rounds of Winchester .40 S&W Ranger Law Enforcement 135 Grain JHP ammunition (Q4368).

•The 300 rounds are divided into a total of 6x 50-round boxes.

•My asking price is only $120 for the entire lot of 300 rounds.

MORE DETAILS

•Buyer will be asked to thoroughly inspect the goods during acceptance.

Last edited by Hoplophile; 01-14-2014 at 6:08 PM.. Reason: Item Sold
Closed Thread