Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales > New Product Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Product Announcements Vendors, share information about your newest products. Only CGN Vendors can start threads in this forum.

Old 08-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Manufacturer/Vendor
CGN Contributor

Default New product for the security of your safe!

I am now accepting the first round of pre-orders for AVIS. The Active Vault Intelligence System.

AVIS has a suite of sensors aimed at the most common attacks on safes. Any detected attempt of these attacks will result in an immediate text message and or email alert. This includes prying open the door, cutting or drilling, tilting over, and torches. Many times these tools are located on your property.

AVIS monitors the temperature and relative humidity of your safe with an accuracy of ±0.5 °F and ±2% RH. Optional weekly reports will include the battery life, temperature, and humidity. Size is approximately 5.1” x 2.7” x 1.7” [Length x depth x height] with mounting flanges to screw onto a shelf. Ports on the back for wired sensors and optional wall power adapter. Each AVIS unit comes with a wired vibration sensor, wired antenna sensor, and wired anti-pry sensor. All other sensors mentioned are internal to the device. Additional vibration and anti-pry sensors are available. These are simple plug and play additions.

The battery version runs plenty over a year on normal usage. There is a second version that runs off AC wall power and has battery backup that easily lasts at least six months with normal usage.

AVIS comes with a lifetime warranty on manufacturing and part defects and is made in America with a focus on using as many American made parts as possible.
Pre-orders get a 10% discount and a complimentary second vibration sensor.
My company website is: www.BayswaterBlue.com. The banner will direct you to information on AVIS. I am constantly adding more content to the website and will have product photographs and integrated payment features soon.
These first pre-orders will need to be done over PayPal or direct wire transfer because I hope to have all payments by this Sunday night, the sixth of August. Shipping lead time will be a realistic three weeks from the day I close the pre-order. Shipping will be USPS Priority and is included.

The price after discount for the battery powered version is $206 shipped.
The price after discount for the wall powered version with battery backup is $211 shipped and comes with an included wall adapter.
Additional vibration sensors are $20 shipped, after discount.
Additional pry sensors are $33 shipped, after discount.

Please PM or email orders or any questions. Email:
Sales@BayswaterBlue.com
Support@BayswaterBlue.com

Thanks,
Peter

Last edited by Frozenguy; 08-05-2017 at 10:28 AM..
Old 08-07-2017, 4:31 PM
Manufacturer/Vendor
CGN Contributor

First pre-order is closed. I have received all payments; thank you to all who got this going. As said in the emails: three weeks or less you'll have tracking numbers. I'll keep you updated.
Old 08-07-2017, 4:41 PM
Ban Hammer Avoidance Team
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Did you notice how far over I've moved this part of my info? You should try it, it's fun.

FYI- in case no one's mentioned it, "Designed" is spelled wrong on the main and specs page.

Quote:
Desgined And Manufactured In USA

"Those who cannot remember the posts are condemned to repeat them"

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone used a cliché