Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > FFL's Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

FFL's Forum For open discussion between FFLs and polite questions for FFLs.

Old 11-24-2016, 3:25 PM
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default Firearms that become AWs in 2017 still in CA FFL inventory

I am not a lawyer so please let me know if I am wrong.
It looks like any firearms in CA FFL inventory not in DROS as of 12/21/16 must be made featureless. We all know Ca DOJ does not allow FFLs with a dangerous weapons permit to convert guns inside CA. Without a dangerous weapons permit you cannot have the gun IN CA after 12/31/16.

If CA FFLs need to remove potential assault weapons from CA I have access to a 24hr armed guarded facility used to store firearms, paintings, bullion, etc. I can store your guns for you as part of my storage contract and convert them to featureless or hold them while oyu sell them off on gunbroker or other websites. The site has insurance rated the same level as Lloyds of London and you can buy coverage well over $10mil and it can be scaled up or down as needed on the fly. I doubt oyu will ever need the insurance coverage and the first $50,000 is free. My fees will be as fair as possible. The more storage I use the better rates I get. My contract is yearly so you will pay me based on a 1 year contract even if oyu only use your space for a few days.

If there is a need for this service let me know and I will dedicate the last 3 weeks of December making arrangements for inbound shipments and negotiate rates with my storage facility.

Private 10 acre range rentals
[/URL]
Old 11-25-2016, 10:37 AM

thanks Phil..good to know