Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Diego Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2016, 4:15 PM

Default Just moved to SD

Hello all. Just wanted to say hello and ask a few questions. I have tried to find them on other threads, so if these are redundant I apologize. First, is there anyone that can point me in the right direction on some good places for target shooting on BLM land? I currently live just north of 56 and the 15. I know people are secretive about spots they've found, so just general places to scope out. Second, i grew up hunting and haven't taken any classes other than hunters safety. Are there any good ranges with courses for marksmanship with rifles and pistols that you all recommend? I mostly have battle rifles from the 30s and 40s. Most are bolt action, a few semi autos. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-18-2016, 4:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Welcome aboard !

Can't help you on your questions, but someone will be along shortly.

A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Old 02-18-2016, 6:28 PM
CGSSA Associate

We are having a meet and greet next Thursday where we discuss stuff like that. We also have clean ups pretty often. Send me a pm of interested.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...4#post20359404

Please protect me from the evil that I see, and the darkness that I cannot.----Rev.Johnson
Old 02-19-2016, 2:27 PM

Welcome!! and good luck with the search!

@sdfire Im bummed I was not able to get my shift covered so I could come meet some peeps from CalGuns...Maybe next time
Old 02-19-2016, 2:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternes23 View Post
Hello all. Just wanted to say hello and ask a few questions. I have tried to find them on other threads, so if these are redundant I apologize. First, is there anyone that can point me in the right direction on some good places for target shooting on BLM land? I currently live just north of 56 and the 15. I know people are secretive about spots they've found, so just general places to scope out. Second, i grew up hunting and haven't taken any classes other than hunters safety. Are there any good ranges with courses for marksmanship with rifles and pistols that you all recommend? I mostly have battle rifles from the 30s and 40s. Most are bolt action, a few semi autos. Thanks in advance.
Sorry no help in your quest but how about some pics...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleseed
A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.
Old 03-03-2016, 2:36 PM

So, no then on the pix...? Did you ever get any info on the rifles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternes23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleseed
A Rifleman understands that owning and mastering a rifle is part of his heritage as an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.