Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2013, 2:17 PM
Calguns Addict

Default New body armor, group buy pricing

I talked to the mods, and this is where I am supposed to post this. This is a reposting of the thread in the "off topic" section. Here is the basics:

I have finally managed to get the owner of the body armor company to let me raid his stocks at group buy prices, if I can sell at least 10 units, regardless of type. Between here and a couple of other of other forums I have sold that many, so we get these rates. These are the same plates I have posted on before, including the Level 3 lightweight plate that I broke down on camera after shooting it 5 times at 15 yards with 150gr FMJs out of a .308. An just to clear things up ahead of time, UHMWPE is Ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene, which is exactly the same material as Dyneema and Spectra. If anybody else wants to order, send me a PM. I can hold these prices until the end of the month.

So here is what he has, and what the group buy prices are:

Hard armor plates:

These are available in 3 flavors.

Level III Alumina ceramic + UHMWPE stand alone plate: 2.5 kg, .88" thick, $179 SOLD OUT

Level IV Alumina ceramic + UHMWPE stand alone plate: 2.8 kg, 0.99" thick, $199

Level III 100% UHMWPE stand alone plate: 1.8 kg, 1.1" thick, $225 SOLD OUT

In addition, there are two kinds of level IIIA inserts. These are the same size as the plates above. One is a hard plate, that is much, much thinner. The other is a soft armor panel. Both are rated to stop Level IIIA threats and 7.62x25 Tokarev rounds. And both are made from Ultra-high-molecular-weight-polyethylene.

Level IIIA 100% PE stand alone plate: 0.56 kg, 0.35" thick, $80 SOLD OUT

Level IIIA soft armor panel: 0.5 kg, 0.47" thick, $80 SOLD OUT

Here is the soft panel:

Shipping costs will be the actual cost of shipping to your address. Normally a USPS flat rate box, plus insurance. No sales outside of the US. No sales to felons or other prohibited persons. And know your local laws before ordering.

-Mb

Last edited by gun toting monkeyboy; 07-08-2013 at 4:38 PM.. Reason: sold out of items