Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Primary Arms
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2018, 7:01 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Default 3-18x50 HUD DMR is officially released!

Ok, it's official, the ACSS HUD DMR .308 is in stock HERE.

The ACSS HUD DMR 5.56 is ready for pre-order HERE. Anticipated ETA on these is the end of November or beginning of December.

Here's our blog article explaining the scope and the reticle, hooray!

Hopefully after these first two dominoes fall the rest of the reticles will come in quickly, one at a time. I will say this, if there's a reticle you really want, do the pre-order or snag it quick when it comes into stock. We have six reticles in total coming out for these scopes, and they are making them in runs one reticle at a time. So if I want a HUD DMR 5.56 but I don't pre-order this one, then they come into stock and they sell out in a couple of weeks, I'm going to have to wait until all the other five variants have been manufactured and released and they come full circle to making the SECOND batch of HUD DMR 5.56 scopes, and that could take months.

I mean, hopefully these scopes take off and are so amazingly popular that the factory has to expand and hire more people and make scopes running 3 shifts 24 hours a day, right? But until then, that's what we're looking at. So I'm saying "don't delay, buy now" and it's not just me being the marketing guy, I'm telling you guys exactly why you seriously don't want to delay if there is one of these you want.

I might wind up getting more than one for myself, if I can swing the money. They are that good.