Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2011, 9:02 AM

Well After being P-off about my last transaction in Rancho, I decided to give Turners a second chance on my business, I was looking to buy a Mossy 500A
for awhile, I emailed Turners for a product search and received a quick
response from Rob, he tracked one down for me and had a few at the Norwalk location, Norwalk called me to inform me that they have some in stock and gave me a great quote to go.

So went over there after work to purchase the 500, as I was leaving, Turners posted the " we pay the sales tax deal " so I called Norwalk if they can honor
this coupon the day before it goes in effect, they had no problem with that.

So I walked in met with Russ, looked at the gun for a few mins, than purchased it with the DROS, I was out of there in 30Mins, WOW !!

So I guess they need to weed out some bad apples within their company..

Thanks Mr. Rob K for your service!

Last edited by MARLANDO; 12-30-2011 at 9:13 AM..
Old 12-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Made in the USA
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Location: Free in AZ!!! yes, it's worth the Pain to make it happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARLANDO View Post
Well After being P-off about my last transaction in Rancho, I decided to give Turners a second chance on my business, I was looking to buy a Mossy 500A
for awhile, I emailed Turners for a product search and received a quick
response from Rob, he tracked one down for me and had a few at the Norwalk location, Norwalk called me to inform me that they have some in stock and gave me a great quote to go.

So went over there after work to purchase the 500, as I was leaving, Turners posted the " we pay the sales tax deal " so I called Norwalk if they can honor
this coupon the day before it goes in effect, they had no problem with that.

So I walked in met with Russ, looked at the gun for a few mins, than purchased it with the DROS, I was out of there in 30Mins, WOW !!

So I guess they need to weed out some bad apples within their company..

Thanks Mr. Rob K for your service!
the last part is key imo... I've noticed that some of the less than friendly, high in arrogance people are no longer at the stores I frequent (note, I said "some" - there are still one or two)...

And since them being gone, customer service is soooo much better! I'm positive Turners involvement in this thread has a lot to do with existing employees and store philosophy being so much better - and has a lot to do with the progress too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaphroditus View Post
It only has as much power as you give it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBDamned
I know some things about a lot of things - and a lot of things about some things - but I don't know everything about anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartHog View Post
GET OFF MY CACTUS!
-----------------------------
"RIGHT POWER!"
http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w558/LBDamneds/Misc/III_zpsofbisb36.jpg
-----------------------------
Old 12-30-2011, 11:00 AM

This thread is a great example of what I see from Turners. They have some problems, but they're trying really hard to fix them and make people happy.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:05 AM

Ya Know... looks to me that having Turners (and the other vendors) here on this board makes a pretty good venue for feedback to the owners on just how the employees are performing customer service. In the end both seller and customer wins.