Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jobs Wanted Jobs Offered Need a job, need a job filled? Help out a fellow Calgunner!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Veteran Member

Default Home Buyers!

I am the Lead Buyers Consultant for SellState Realty First and I used to be the REO Listing Manager for Sellstate as well. I want to utilize the expertise I have taken from being the Listing Manager and negotiating FOR the banks for MY BUYERS BENEFIT!! I have built many relationships that allow me to show a lot of homes that are not currently availlable to the rest of the market and allow my buyers to obtain their DREAM home with the least amount of hassle possible. If you are thinking of buying a home then you OWE it to yourself to see what I can offer you.

Thank you,
David Bryant
Lead Buyers Consultant
SellState Realty First
916-308-1844

"Service you WANT, Representation you NEED"

I service the Greater Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado counties. If you live outside my areas I am MORE than happy to get you a solid referral in your area.
When a Cal Gunner buys or sells a home with me, as a closing gift I will give a $500 gift card to your favorite sporting goods outfitter
Old 11-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Veteran Member

This is the best time of year to make the plunge