Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 10-27-2012, 8:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro504 View Post
I dont mind waiting for good customer service. No complaints on this end about the folks at RifleGear. Everytime ive been to the store the employees made sure that all the questions each customer had were answered and taken care of completely. In fact the last time i was there i was just picking up a rifle and had to wait too. And I've never seen the employees just sitting around, everyone is always engaged doing something.
Had long waits also, but the staff is always being productive. That being said i arrived to do some dros paperwork and since the package just arrived he had to check it in. It took an extra 10 minutes, but the employee took good care of me. He never tried to rush it through and answered all my questions. Some places would have said "its not checked in, you will have to come back later" i will wait my turn as long as i have the full attention of the employee and they dont rush me so they can get the next number. It actually the customer service that makes me go there, most places are very arogant and holier then thou, Guess its one of those love hate deals..
Old 10-27-2012, 10:28 AM

My experience.

I am just getting into shooting, very little knowledge about products and differences. Went shooting with some guys who had AR's and decided I wanted to look at some.

After reading the epic "racist" thread and the reviews of RG I decided to go there.

Took a little time, but got top notch help from Frank. I have very little clue about these and definitely looked like a window shopper.

I actually went in prepared to spend a grand. After window shopping and Frank showing me different stuff I decided my budget was too low and needed to save a little more.

I didn't buy a gun, but did get some other stuff and when I got the rest of the cash I need I will go back.

All that said, I understand the need for will call.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Veteran Member

I was there yesterday..

I was number 50 and 41 has'nt been called yet..
I left without buying anything

I would love it if you guys offered a
""WILL CALL ONLY""

Yes your costumer service is stellar.
Your prices fair...

But
Old 11-04-2012, 12:19 PM

Totally agree, there needs to be a WILL CALL/PRE-PAID PICK UP line where you take a number and wait your turn. This is seperate process from the general population.
Old 11-04-2012, 6:43 PM

Good problem to have Rifle Gear, I've been a customer since you opened(came over when Ryan left J&J) and it's great to see you growing. Also great to see you have stuck to your stellar CS. Thanks
Old 11-15-2012, 8:30 PM

As a loyal customer I want to add my card to the suggestion box.
2 different colored numbers. 1 for pickups only! Absolutely no sales! You assign 1 counter person to attend to those numbers. When there is down time he can help pull merchandise for the guys doing sales. The other color obviously strictly sales. That's what I would try. Either way, you guys are still the only shop I recommend and I live in LA. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-16-2012, 8:31 AM
Vendor/Retailer

We appreciate the input, we will definitely add some sort of pick-up only service. When we complete our showroom expansion we will add an additional register and have room for some tables and benches as well so things will get better

www.riflegear.com
Old 11-16-2012, 9:31 AM

We stopped by there last night to check the place out, and they had the s&w mp9 in stock at a great price! We waited maybe 5 min to get helped, and we were out of there before they closed (wife's first gun). Great people and great service.