Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 AM

Default Aggressor Lowers

RifleGear has some new Aggressor Lowers for $150/each, max 2. They are only available in store. Just picked up 2, $346.84 OTD. Better hurry, only about 15 left.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:16 PM

All gone
Old 01-08-2013, 1:39 PM

Yep, I went to check it out... nothing left.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 PM

ohh man wtf I was there at 2pm!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 PM

ohh man wtf I was there at 2pm!
Old 01-10-2013, 5:35 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Huh... guess if you signed up to be notified via email when they came in, you weren't...

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper
Old 01-10-2013, 7:13 PM

Huh... well thank you for your insight. I'll make sure to tag every single product.
Old 01-10-2013, 8:06 PM

As far as I know, they haven't been sending emails out about the Riflegear lowers they get in. They are selling them "In Store" only. I'm not sure if this has applied to anything other then the Riflegear lowers. This is the 2nd or 3rd time they've gotten them in though.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:28 PM

I want one dammit. So far away!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbully View Post
As far as I know, they haven't been sending emails out about the Riflegear lowers they get in. They are selling them "In Store" only. I'm not sure if this has applied to anything other then the Riflegear lowers. This is the 2nd or 3rd time they've gotten them in though.

*dislike*

It takes me two hours to get down there, on average, after fighting through traffic across LA... if there's no way to even find out when they have them in stock, it'll be impossible to even try to buy one...

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper
Old 01-11-2013, 1:25 PM

^^Agree on the dislike. 2 hours drive only to arrive at an empty store. I'v been signing up for the email updates and checking the website daily to see what's available. It seems I was just wasting my time.
Old 01-11-2013, 2:04 PM

I just got back from picking up a few small things. No lowers today. No parts kits, no barrels, no mags.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPGunner View Post
^^Agree on the dislike. 2 hours drive only to arrive at an empty store. I'v been signing up for the email updates and checking the website daily to see what's available. It seems I was just wasting my time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Akin View Post
*dislike*

It takes me two hours to get down there, on average, after fighting through traffic across LA... if there's no way to even find out when they have them in stock, it'll be impossible to even try to buy one...
Hopefully you guys can understand the massive ungodly amounts of stress they are all under. Especially with the panic thats in the air. Sadly if you guys do live such great distances away and make the trek without verification of stock, youre taking a gamble with time. Even if by calling some are in stock you still can come up empty handed. You just really have to look and look. We bought a number of dd and bcm uppers around sept. With ch and bcg's. We bought more in oct and nov. Before the winter holidays we purchased some noveske and lmt goods as well. Inbetween all that time we ordered many lpks and etc. We have only just begun finding some things arriving.

Give them all a break and be patient. Im sure theyre doing their best.
Old 01-19-2013, 7:12 AM
Vendor/Retailer

When we put items online for sale in these crazy times they ALWAYS oversell, then we have customers complaining because "it showed in stock when I bought it!". We put 24 JD lowers online last week and in 13 minutes we had sold 32 of them, so then we had to deal with a several disappointed customers. It is impossible for the system to update the inventory fast enough to prevent these situations - it checks the stock level when you put the item in your cart, but doesn't subtract that qty from the available amount until you complete the checkout. So when someone posts online that something is in stock, everybody jumps on and we oversell, every time.

Having said that we DID make 50 RifleGear lowers available online and another 50 available for sale in the store on the same day a couple weeks ago, and they were gone in no time. If you drive a long distance on the chance we have something in stock, I fail to see how that is OUR fault if the item isn't here. You can always try to buy a lower on Gunbroker, but you know what those are going for. We could double or triple the price on the next batch of lowers and then that would slow things down and allow a chance for more people to buy online, at least for awhile, but we don't want to do that.

www.riflegear.com

Last edited by shark92651; 01-19-2013 at 12:11 PM..
Old 01-19-2013, 9:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onequickshift View Post
Hopefully you guys can understand the massive ungodly amounts of stress they are all under. Especially with the panic thats in the air. Sadly if you guys do live such great distances away and make the trek without verification of stock, youre taking a gamble with time. Even if by calling some are in stock you still can come up empty handed. You just really have to look and look. We bought a number of dd and bcm uppers around sept. With ch and bcg's. We bought more in oct and nov. Before the winter holidays we purchased some noveske and lmt goods as well. Inbetween all that time we ordered many lpks and etc. We have only just begun finding some things arriving.

Give them all a break and be patient. Im sure theyre doing their best.
Yah guys.. give them a break.. they are really doing their best. If possible i know they are willing to help anyway they can.. It's just the way it is these days. I too drive a long ways to get to riflegear.. I just consider it a small road trip.
Old 01-22-2013, 2:34 PM

I havent been down in months. And I am coming from San Fran.
Old 01-22-2013, 5:44 PM

Its funny. We try so hard to find a lower, now we get one and finding a LPK is just as hard. Ammo bros had some for $150-250 CRAZY!!!