Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 03-20-2007, 8:56 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default TPF has AK47 Grip Adaptors, Aimpoint M2/KillFlash/Wilcox Package, Stag Lowers + more!

Here is a heads up of some new products.

The AK47 Adaptors that MonsterMan will use to make his AK47 MMGs.
http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/in...roducts_id=286

I have one Aimpoint M2 4 MOA red dot sight with KillFlash and Wilcox SOCOM mount. These are hard to come by and a really good deal for all three items. If this one sells, I can probably find a few more.
http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/in...roducts_id=284

For you local guys, I have Stag lowers in stock! Single lower price is $170 or if you want more than one, we can cut some deals.
http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/in...roducts_id=283

Remember no more credit card fees on your online orders. Find out why everyone is happy with our customer service and place your order today.

And a heads up, C Products 10/10 magazines should be back in stock on Thursday! Those of you who had them back ordered will get yours first and then they will go back on the website!

Rumor has it and I think I have pretty much confirmed it that the Bushmaster 10 Round Magazine is no longer in production. Bushmaster has cut a deal with C Products and from now on will be using the C Products 10/10 magazine with a Bushmaster floorplate. THe 10/10 is a magazine I sell for as low as $15 that Bushmaster will still be selling for $21!

So if you want a Bushmaster 10 Round Magazine, it is now or never. Once my current batch of 150 or so are gone, I don't anticipate ever having anymore again. And with C Products as busy as they are, it took me three months to get this latest batch of 10/10s. God I hope it doesn't take that long again.

Last edited by tenpercentfirearms; 03-21-2007 at 5:37 AM..
Old 03-20-2007, 9:09 PM

How many bushmaster mags do you have to buy to get the 15.00 price ? It is listed as 25.00.
Old 03-21-2007, 5:42 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by car15 View Post
How many bushmaster mags do you have to buy to get the 15.00 price ? It is listed as 25.00.
You misunderstood. The Bushmaster is out of production. They have never been cheaper than $18 and slowly over time their price has gone up to $25 as Bushmaster raises their prices.

Now Bushmaster is going to use the C Products 10/10 magazine, but they will call it a "Bushmaster" magazine by adding a floor plate to it. In effect, they will be selling a magazine that I sell for $15-$18 for $21-$25, it just has a Bushmaster floorplate.

Basically what this means is if you want a Bushmaster 10/20, get them now. After they are all gone, don't bother getting an overpriced Bushmaster 10/10 magazine when you can get a C Products 10/10 for less.

And I have added the complete MMG AK47 Untrimmed to the inventory, but I don't have many.
http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/in...roducts_id=194
Old 03-21-2007, 7:56 AM
Internet Dictator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

will pre-trimmed AK monster man grips become available in the future?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKM View Post
Show me on this 1st Amendment bobble-head doll where the mods touched you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click Boom View Post
It is clear from this thread that citadel grad was the gunman, and Oswald his patsy.
Old 03-21-2007, 8:04 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefcrash View Post
beat me to it! I'm also very interested!
Old 03-21-2007, 8:36 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime

When ever I get time to cut some, I will send them to him. I am so swamped with work right now, that I haven't had time to get to it. But soon they will be available.

Thanks.
Old 03-21-2007, 8:41 AM

dumb Q of the day - will the AK adapter allow use of a MM on a metric FAL type rifle?
Old 03-21-2007, 8:46 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger222 View Post
dumb Q of the day - will the AK adapter allow use of a MM on a metric FAL type rifle?
If the metric FAL type rifle takes standard AK47 grips, then yes. If the metric FAL type rifle does not take AK47 grips, then no. I do not have a metric FAL type rifle and I am fairly certain Monsterman doesn't either.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalTim View Post
Any chance of C-products changing the way the block 10/30 mags with an internal block or something? I like the mags and all, but I was wondering if there has been talk of improving them in the near future.
I think they believe their tab system on a stainless steel magazine is the best way to go about it. Supposedly if you try and drill the tab out, it will cause the magazine to misfeed and won't work. I know the tabs won't bend as I have tried that myself.

From what I can tell, the tab is probably the best way to go. If you go blocked, then you have to make a different spring and might get feeding issues. It is probably better to just use a standard spring and have the tabs stop the followers.
Old 03-21-2007, 3:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefcrash View Post
I would recommend that you trim it yourself. There's just too much variance in AK stocks to be 100% sure that it'll match up without a gap. MM knows his stuff, but when the stocks vary as much as AK stocks do, there's just no way he can guarantee a seamless fit.
Old 03-22-2007, 5:22 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default C PRODUCTS 10/10s BACK IN STOCK!

After about two months, I finally received in 200 C Products 10/10 magazines. I have already sold 85 of those on back order so that leaves me about 110 of them left and they are probably going to go quick. I have another 200 on order and hopefully it won't take two months to get them too.

Those of you who were on back order, your magazines will ship on Sunday. Please contact me if you want to add anything to your order and I will be removing any of the old 3% less cash discount fees that were on your invoice before I made the change.

The C Products 10/30 magazines will be back in stock next week sometime. I have gathered that Stag bought a bunch of them back in early 2006. They have not bought any since. It appears Stag is now out of them and according to C Products they will not be getting anymore. So unfortunately I am still having to buy them from C Products for more than what Stag was selling them for so my $30 price per magazine will remain. If you can find some of the Stag's 10/30s that were going for $18, buy them while you can, I do not think there will be anymore.
Old 03-23-2007, 7:43 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Rock River Arms A4 24" varmint uppers are back in stock. Get them while you can.

http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com/in...roducts_id=228
Old 03-24-2007, 9:05 AM

Any words on the C Products 9mm 10 Round magazines?
Old 03-24-2007, 8:35 PM
Vendor/Retailer

No word. I think they dug a hole with their popularity and they are way in over their heads.
Old 04-02-2007, 5:37 PM
Vendor/Retailer

We are now carrying JPGlee's and RSSSLVR's magazines!

The AK47 Lever Magazine

and

The AK47 10/30 Magazine

I might see about fronting the money for 15 9mm magazines too so they can make them and I can sell them for you guys. Stay tuned.
Old 05-08-2007, 8:01 PM
Vendor/Retailer

I just got some more Stag lowers in for you local guys. Come on by.

We also have every kind of Stag upper in stock right now as well!