Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Ladies Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ladies Forum A place for our female Calgunners to discuss, share and interact without the 'excess attention' sometimes found in online forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2013, 8:25 AM

Default Gift

So, my girlfriend of what is close to six months just received her MA. I was unable to attend her graduation because I do not have the money to fly out or the ability to speak work. Although she says otherwise, I am positive that she is bent out of shape about it, so I want to make it up to her somehow. She has just about everything, has done quite a bit, and comes from a very well off family, so trying to find her something she does not already have is a pain.

I am not to the point of buying her jewelry yet, since I like to think that takes a certain amount of time and emotional investment to get to. She is not a very big fan of firearms, yet accepts my ownership and perspective. My budget is somewhere in the neighborhood of $75-$100. Flowers were already sent. And we're going to baseball game once she returns, although that's been planned for quite some time.

I appreciate the help, ladies. Guys are welcome to chime in as well.