Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Survival and Preparations
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Survival and Preparations Long and short term survival and 'prepping'.

Old 09-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripon83 View Post
So you want our military service un prepared to handle the likes of you and your fellow libertarian extremist? I can see where you are coming from. It makes me sick to think you hate our nation this much. Do us a favor and just leave. Yea love it or leave it.
WOW you know the Statist fail is HUGE when the only recourse becomes more Ad Hominem attacks.

"Libertarian extremist" REALLY???? You might want to look up the definition of those two words.

So you have finally come fully out of the closet and with your rant against "Libertarians" shown us all that you feel threatened by people having too many personal freedoms huh? That all that freedom makes you worry about a possible government takeover and how you are MUCH more comfortable living under a government that controls large portions of your life so that you don't have to do so much of that pesky thinking for yourself.

Sounds like you should be the one to "leave" and go back to being a loyal Subject of the Crown in Jolly old England. You know where they have every square inch of public space covered in cameras and where everyone is barred from owning the weapons you worry might be used to overthrow your beloved government.

Last edited by Steve_In_29; 09-17-2015 at 3:39 PM.. Reason: edited to clarifiy my comment
Old 09-17-2015, 7:41 PM
Calguns Addict

Default So the claim is true

Since you are clearly back side hurt about being properly labeled it seems clear you really do want our American Soldiers to be unprepared and at greater risk. For a veteran to illustrate that with his every personal rant on this thread is truly sickening. You disgust me. I'll prefer to ignore you from this point. I'd encourage everyone to ignore your ilk for I find it more then disgusting but dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_In_29 View Post
WOW you know the Statist fail is HUGE when the only recourse becomes more Ad Hominem attacks.

"Libertarian extremist" REALLY???? You might want to look up the definition of those two words.

So you have finally come fully out of the closet and with your rant against "Libertarians" shown us all that you feel threatened by people having too many personal freedoms huh? That all that freedom makes you worry about a possible government takeover and how you are MUCH more comfortable living under a government that controls large portions of your life so that you don't have to do so much of that pesky thinking for yourself.

Sounds like you should be the one to "leave" and go back to being a loyal Subject of the Crown in Jolly old England. You know where they have every square inch of public space covered in cameras and where everyone is barred from owning the weapons you worry might be used to overthrow your beloved government.
Old 09-17-2015, 8:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripon83 View Post
Since you are clearly back side hurt about being properly labeled it seems clear you really do want our American Soldiers to be unprepared and at greater risk. For a veteran to illustrate that with his every personal rant on this thread is truly sickening. You disgust me. I'll prefer to ignore you from this point. I'd encourage everyone to ignore your ilk for I find it more then disgusting but dangerous.
Poor Statist is unable to form a coherent logical explanation for his position and instead simply keeps trying to insult my character.

Unprepared for WHAT? Despite your apparent irrational fear of minorities rioting, you have never stated clearly what it is that you fear our military won't be able to prepare for if they aren't allowed to target American Citizens as the enemy? And only hinted at preparation for Civil War.

So please tell me with your extensively non-military background what EXACTLY you think they should be preparing for that they can't absent the Citizens-as-the-enemy thing?

Should they be practicing;
Making enemies lists?
Midnight roundups?
Combat patrols through American cities as a show of force?
Check points to look at papers?
Death squads?
PsyOps to win hearts and minds?

"Properly labeled"? You strung two words together that make ABSOLUTELY no sense in that context and claim victory.