Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism > Temp Post-Duncan Mag Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2019, 5:21 PM

Smile My Word Is My Bond! How long do private parties & vendors have to send mags?

My Word Is My Bond! How long do out of state private parties and vendors have to send to CA per our large mag contracts?

Private Party "Bought" Sales Trades Gifts Contracts to Buy and anything else you can think of.

My Word Is My Bond! Good as cash to people who trust.

You know how the military works, they buy on a certain date and enter into in large multi year contracts to meet their needs......

Same here, you know the type of contracts I'm talking about, example, "bought" contracts entered into before ban deadline, to fill all the mag needs of all our family and friends, and those not yet in existence, etc., to infinity, for all of time! forever and ever amen!

Note the words "Private Parties" to "Private Parties" forever......

In other words when is the deadline date when out of state and in state folks can no longer send to fill the mag contracts "bought" that were entered into before ban?
Old 04-07-2019, 5:38 PM
Veteran Member

While I am in the infancy stages of my quest, it actually felt really good to finally start taking action.
Old 04-07-2019, 5:41 PM

Not a clue....
Old 04-07-2019, 5:43 PM
Fully Semi-Banned
CGN Contributor

Octember 32nd at 1 o'clock 62.
Old 04-07-2019, 5:43 PM

Tree hangers?
Old 04-07-2019, 6:14 PM

Last edited by HighCapAssaultOpinionator; 04-07-2019 at 7:48 PM..
Old 04-07-2019, 6:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple-tap View Post
In other words when is the deadline date when out of state and in state folks can no longer send to fill the mag contracts "bought" that were entered into before ban?
Should have used ONLY these words ^^^^

But to answer your question. The injunction shall remain in effect for purchases made within the legal window until further judgement, a new stay order, or an exhausted appeal.

Quote:
I try to frame my response to be useful to those observing, with little regard to convince the opponent of my awesomeness. - EM2
Quote:
But that wasn't enough for the liberal douches. They just had to go after the grandfathered mags... And look what it got them. - L84CABO
Quote:
The media silence says more than their filthy lies - MrFancyPants
Quote:
The prosecutor only needed 5/7 jurors on board and couldn't even do that. - stix213
Old 04-07-2019, 6:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Back off the pipe man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilepticninja View Post
Americans vs. Democrats
We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross

We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.
Old 04-07-2019, 7:17 PM

My word is my bond...
Old 04-07-2019, 7:17 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug
Old 04-07-2019, 7:39 PM

You lost me bud but OK
Old 04-07-2019, 7:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik_26 View Post
Yeah, not even Ted can pick up what you are putting down.
Old 04-07-2019, 8:21 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Wow, you must be really old to remember a time when people actually kept their word.

I’m just approaching and still can’t remember a time when anyone but a close, personal friend kept their word...and sometimes even the close personal friends decided to screw you over.

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugerDevil666 View Post
No more stupid threads. you have my word
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugerDevil666 View Post
Rule 1 I'll admit I'm a jerk when I post stupid thread.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmut Shmacher View Post
I'll do the picking.. Name wise .. if you don't mind...
Helmut Shmacher- Formerly lugerdevil666
Old 04-08-2019, 3:26 PM

At least to the end of this week Friday April 12, 2019 would be reasonable. After that it is unknown. If the AG started
going after individuals who bought before 5:00pm April 5th, 2019 and the magazines are in transit with a common carrier
with delivery for this week after the stay, then the AG would be considered to be acting in bad faith as part of the
implementation of the stay by Benitez. Benitez can then threaten to vacate his own stay.
Old 04-08-2019, 5:14 PM
Veteran Member

Prosecution has to prove that you bought the magazines when the order of injunction was not stayed that week. If the State introduces evidence showing that no payment was made during that period and/or no magazines were ordered, you best be prepared to put on evidence tending to prove that they were bought that week. If you do not, the jury may find that the state has met its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Should you introduce evidence of an oral order and an oral promise to pay for magazines in the future, the jury just may not find your testimony credible.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.
Old 04-08-2019, 7:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy65 View Post
If you do not, the jury may find that the state has met its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
Or you can just hope a patriot is on the jury and willing to nullify.

It only takes one

Quote:
I try to frame my response to be useful to those observing, with little regard to convince the opponent of my awesomeness. - EM2
Quote:
But that wasn't enough for the liberal douches. They just had to go after the grandfathered mags... And look what it got them. - L84CABO
Quote:
The media silence says more than their filthy lies - MrFancyPants
Quote:
The prosecutor only needed 5/7 jurors on board and couldn't even do that. - stix213
Old 04-19-2019, 3:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHF1222 View Post
At least to the end of this week Friday April 12, 2019 would be reasonable.
If you recognize Talmudic US and CA sharia law, and want to play this jewish comedy club agenda engineered scheme for gentile slaughter, with its judas goat Benitez scum shills:

If about a week past 5PM, in transit, in the pipeline, processing, to be shipped and back order understandings, "bought" before 5PM are ok

Then our special order custom art work mags, 5 year, 10 year, 20 year, lifetime and mags for perpetuity, understandings, "bought" before 5PM are also ok.

If a kosher force field was turned on around "you" at 5PM, that's different.

In any event, expect the talmudic police. What these kosher mummers have hatched here again in this New Babylon for gentile slaughter, the only certainty is war without the gloves.
Old 04-19-2019, 6:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
If you recognize Talmudic US and CA sharia law, and want to play this jewish comedy club agenda engineered scheme for gentile slaughter, with its judas goat Benitez scum shills:

If about a week past 5PM, in transit, in the pipeline, processing, to be shipped and back order understandings, "bought" before 5PM are ok

Then our special order custom art work mags, 5 year, 10 year, 20 year, lifetime and mags for perpetuity, understandings, "bought" before 5PM are also ok.

In any event, expect the talmudic police. What these kosher mummers have hatched here again in this New Babylon for gentile slaughter, the only certainty is war without the gloves.
Sorry dude, 4/20 is tomorrow. You jumped the gun.
Old 04-19-2019, 7:03 PM

Quote:

better watch out bor, JIDF gonna get ya!
Old 04-19-2019, 7:10 PM

IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction
enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in
effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported,
sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of
this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019.
Old 04-19-2019, 7:47 PM
Code Monkey
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyedrider View Post
The injunction shall remain in effect for purchases made within the legal window until further judgement, a new stay order, or an exhausted appeal.
Legally? This.^^^^ I would add: depends on how patient you are.

Quote:
Or you can just hope a patriot is on the jury and willing to nullify.
I certainly assure you, patriot, that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Coincidentally, I have jury duty starting next week.
Old 04-20-2019, 8:06 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I am so confused by this post lol... I can't tell if the OP is asking if he can still be receiving mags or implying that we can receive mags in perpetuity so long as we claim it was an agreed upon "contract" during freedom week.
"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - Hon. Roger T. Benitez
Quote:
“To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.” - George Mason, 1788
Old 04-20-2019, 8:23 AM
Veteran Member

I gave up trying to understand it. All I know is when someone starts a conversation with "I'm a Christian, you can trust me" or something along those lines, I don't.
Old 04-20-2019, 9:12 AM

Quote:
The injunction shall remain in effect for purchases made within the legal window
You meant to say:

The injunction shall remain in effect for purchasers that made purchases within the legal window
Old 04-20-2019, 9:19 AM

enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in
Old 04-20-2019, 9:52 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

^^ You can post the order as many times as you want, and emphasize that the injunction applies to purchasers as many times as you want.

It does not change the fact that your argument that the order creates a protected class of persons forever free from the provisions of 32310 (a) + (b) doesn't really pass the smell test, and that anyone relying on your interpretation does so at considerable risk of a violation if his import or manufacture is discovered and if that argument is their defense to a criminal complaint.

By all means, believe whatever you'd like to believe the order means. But others reading the forums ought to be aware of the strength / weakness of the argument.

A fair-minded poster such as yourself might note that the reading seems clear and straightforward to himself, but that there are considerable conflicting views on that interpretation, and to proceed with knowledge of the risks. Since you continue to post this argument in one form or another multiple times, it ought to be easy for you to have a little note to that effect at the ready.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:12 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by igs View Post
Just keep it up. Kestryll posted what Michel & Associates said about posts spewing your interpretation of the meaning of the order. It clearly applies to a enforcing the permanent injunction on account of acts during the period, when read in context with the rest of entire document. If you practice what you preach, go ahead and buy a LCM today and then write a letter to the DOJ when you get it. Enclose a copy of the receipt and shipping invoice, as well as a copy of the Court's orders of March 29 and April 4.
I never practiced criminal nor firearms law.Do not rely on my post, but consult your own attorney.

Last edited by Chewy65; 04-20-2019 at 10:21 AM..
Old 04-20-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

And here I thought I was tripping hard.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:55 AM
Veteran Member

It is so simple. If any charges are brought for a violation occurring after 5:00 p.m. of April 5, the accused will have to convince either a judge that permanent injunction remained in force for the complained of act. The court will read the full two page Order Staying In Part Judgment Pending Appeal. It is one order not three, thought igs would only look at a small part of the order. The court will find that the third part is would permit an absurd result given the full order and will construe it according to the intent that is clearly set out in the full order. Go ahead and seek relief from Judge Benitez if you disagree with a state judge allowing enforcement to proceed, for what good it will do. Wanna bet that igs isn't going take the risks he encourages others too take?

Last edited by Chewy65; 04-20-2019 at 10:58 AM..
Old 04-20-2019, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
It is so simple. If any charges are brought for a violation occurring after 5:00 p.m. of April 5, the accused will have to convince either a judge that permanent injunction remained in force for the complained of act. The court will read the full two page Order Staying In Part Judgment Pending Appeal. It is one order not three, thought igs would only look at a small part of the order. The court will find that the third part is would permit an absurd result given the full order and will construe it according to the intent that is clearly set out in the full order. Go ahead and seek relief from Judge Benitez if you disagree with a state judge allowing enforcement to proceed, for what good it will do. Wanna bet that igs isn't going take the risks he encourages others too take?
I agree with you but either your grammar sucks or you are also tripping hard 😁
Old 04-20-2019, 12:25 PM

It’s feel like I stumbled upon the plot summary for a malaria fever dream.
Old 04-20-2019, 1:25 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Don’t feed the troll.
Old 04-22-2019, 2:42 PM
From anotha motha
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Do you want to write your post in Chinese and we can use Google translate?
Old 04-22-2019, 10:42 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
If the State introduces evidence showing that no payment was made during that period and/or no magazines were ordered
Not sure what evidence of something not happening looks like.

"“[S]cientific proof” of both gun-rights and gun-control theories “is very hard to get”; therefore, requiring “some substantial scientific proof to show that a [firearm] law will indeed substantially reduce crime and injury” is tantamount to applying strict scrutiny to, and almost certainly will lead to invalidation of, the law." - Kamela Harris

Lawyers and their Stockholm Syndrome
Old 04-23-2019, 7:05 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisfong View Post
Not sure what evidence of something not happening looks like.
Evidence tending to prove that a magazine was bought after freedom week also tends to prove that it was NOT bought during freedom week. For instance, an invoice from a vendor, a credit card statement, testimony of an estranged significant other.

Last edited by Chewy65; 04-23-2019 at 7:07 AM..
Old 04-23-2019, 6:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Evidence tending to prove that a magazine was bought after freedom week also tends to prove that it was NOT bought during freedom week. For instance, an invoice from a vendor, a credit card statement, testimony of an estranged significant other.
So what's the standard, legal definition of "bought"?

If an agreement was made to trade dollars for goods, is that a "legal" purchase regardless of money and goods not trading hands?
I think so. It's agreement to trade goods for dollars. How long is allowed to complete the transaction? Seems like nobody knows.
Old 04-24-2019, 8:44 AM
Veteran Member

Read up on buying with barter. If you disagree that a trade is purchase, tell it to the judge. Don't confuse time of payment with time of purchase. In a typical situation they are the same, but there are other purchase agreements. A sells has (sic) mule to B at the beginning of the planting season, on the condition that B pays A $10.00 at the end of harvest. They shake on it to seal the deal. Where they are [as far as] ownership of the mule passed with that hand shake. Same thing if no money is included, but the mule is sold for B's agreement to later give A a part of the harvest.

How long you have to complete the transaction depends on the terms of the agreement

[By edit. It boils down to a close call in some instances as to whether or not a sale has occurred or merely an agreement has been reached to complete a sale in the future. Think of it as either a sale subject to a condition precedent, in which none takes place until the occurrence of an event, which could be payment, or a sale subject to a condition subsequent. That would be a sale, but a sale that could be cancelled if a future event fails to occur (say there is a horrible drought and there is not harvest). If you think this is nonsense, look up the case of the pregnant mare.]

Last edited by Chewy65; 04-24-2019 at 4:36 PM..
Old 04-24-2019, 8:57 AM
Banned

Huh? That's pretty cryptic. I'm talking about physical exchange of dollars and goods.
If an agreement was made during Freedom Week how long is it legally allowable to complete the transaction?
Old 04-24-2019, 9:00 AM
Banned

Okay I see you updated your post and it's a little more sensical.
Old 04-24-2019, 9:21 AM
Calguns Addict

I post stuff similar when I'm on that bourbon or scotch bottle at night.