Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Northern California Chapters > Bay Area Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2015, 7:19 PM

Default Very Disappointed: Guns, Fishing, and other stuff in Dublin

So this store opened up by my house a little bit ago. I have stopped in there a few times. I have used the indoor range 2x they guys working the range are nice, the range is expensive though, especially when military can shoot free in Livermore, but it was convenient. That is where the good about this store seems to end.

I have gone in there several times looking for parts and checking prices. I went over to the pistol section looking for some sights for a Glock 35, the guy there said they were by the rifle counter. I went over there listening to the guy behind the rifle counter (who clearly had no idea what he was talking about) trying to discuss rifles with a customer. I cant recall the specific conversation, it hurt my brain too much... ANYWAYS i asked about the pistol sights for the Glock, he said go back to the pistol counter. I told he that guy sent me there he said they didn't have them and walked away. So I went looking, i found them a few feet down from where he was standing. They had a set of Trueglo sites, but only for the XD, i asked how much... $150, once i recovered from the shock i left.

A few weeks later i decided to try again. I went in looking to get small pistol primers... $60 for federal match primers.... you have to be kidding, right?!?! NOPE, ok, so i will drive the little extra to another store that actually sells stuff at a normal retail price. About 2 weeks later they called me back about the powder i was asking about, they got some in... $50/8# jug over anywhere else.

LAST STRAW!! Called on Friday, got passed to the rifle counter. I asked if they carried chronographs, they had no idea what that was, they passed me to the pistol counter, again never heard of it, what caliber is it? Finally got passed to the ammo counter, yup they have 2. I went down picked one up, first thing i have actually spent money on with them. Went straight to the range in Livermore with it. First issue, it would display the fps but when i tried to go into Stats to recall it it would just say 11.595 and not show me any of the recorded data. Then it turned off randomly and would not turn back on for 15 min. I went back to the store to return it.

I told the manager at the front that i needed to return it, she said she needed to ask Chuck the owner because it was electronics. She came back and said that Chuck had said no and there was nothing that could be done. I tried explaining that it was brand new and had never worked out of the box. She again just said the owner said no and that was final. As a prior retail manager i couldn't believe the level of poor customer service i was getting so i asked to talk to the owner. She called him, he told her to tell me that he was in a meeting. I said i would wait and she told him i was still there. He came out, already i could tell from his body language that this was going to go no where.

I said "hello sir." (no hand shake or greeting or anything from him, just a curt what can i do for you) I told him that i just bought the chrono and that it never worked out of the box and that i needed to return it because it was defective. He said that it was "the store's policy that they don't do returns on electronics" and there was nothing that he could do. I told him that i understood that but that as the store's owner he should be able to make an exception, it was not that i just changed my mind or something, it was defective right out of the box. He said i would have to go through RCBS to exchange it. "I cant believe that you are not standing behind your products or customers." He said that if he did the return that he would have to call his supplier to get it returned... again as a prior retail manager i know that this is an easy procedure especially when it keeps a customer happy. This was not a special order item, it is a regular stocked item it would be easy to just get another one to sell and return this one.

He said that he wouldnt make an exception because "I dont know what you did with it when you left, you could have dropped it or something"

At this point i was blown away with how rude he was and i flat out explained to him how surprised i was with his terrible customer service. Especially given the fact that he charges 25+% OVER retail on all his products (he tried to cut me off and say that wasn't true until i rattled off a few examples right off the top of my head). I also informed him that shooting sports are fairly tight communities and that it would be very easy to have either a happy customer or a very disappointed customer. At this point he said "well you already have it in your mind that the only way you will be happy is if i return it and i don't want to so there is nothing i can do to make you happy" and he walked away.

Never in my life have i had such RUDE customer service from the owner of a store. Especially considering that they are the most expensive option around (locally or online). I will not spend another dime in there store and will advise all of my friends to do the same. They are rude, expensive, and with the few exceptions the employees are clueless about the products they sell.

The sad part is if their prices were reasonable and/or their customer service was even slightly tolerable they would have made a ton of money on me. I would have bought a ton of primers, powder, supplies, etc. Their business model seems to be "trick them into spending a little more once, and hope there is enough foolish customers to stay in business"

We used to have a saying that a happy customer will tell one person about their experience, and unhappy customer will tell 10. That was back in the 90s, you can probably multiply that number a LOT with the internet.

~~~Rant out!
Old 05-12-2015, 7:37 PM
Banned

This has to be the 10th negative review I have read on this establishment. I hope no one in the East Bay goes here. Another reason why I will never step foot in GFOS Dublin.

Last edited by ThighSlapper; 05-12-2015 at 8:06 PM..
Old 05-12-2015, 8:13 PM

well hopefully this can help save some others some money and frustration, I put a review on Yelp as well. lots of bad reviews there too. It is a shame it would have been nice to have a good volume dealer in the area. I am just so surprised that for a large store their prices are so expensive and their customer service is so bad, it seems like they are trying to destroy themselves.
Old 05-12-2015, 8:50 PM

If you abbreviate the name it says it all
Gfos. Get f@&$ out store well close enough anyway. Lots of threads on these guys in vaca and Dublin. Sorry to hear it but thank you for another reminder. My boss was in vaca the other day and sent me some pics of an AR for 1000.00 I knew immediately where he was and asked him he was shocked lol. Even more when he started shopping other local retailers that sell the same rifle for 700-750
Old 05-12-2015, 9:15 PM
Hobnobbin' with a Goblin
CGN Contributor

I had a bad shopping experience at the Vaca location a few years back.
My understanding was that they cleaned up their act and the new Dublin
store was to be a shining example of the retail outdoor industry.
It sure sounds like the customer experience honeymoon is over
in under a year from door open at the new location.
They just can't help themselves?
-g

Last edited by G-Man WC; 05-13-2015 at 6:38 AM..
Old 05-12-2015, 10:45 PM
CGSSA Coordinator

It's a shame. That store and range could be over-flowing with customers, but their price gouging keeps their business coming in the door at a complete minimum. The store is an example that rides entirely on need rather than an ownership that guides it with saavy business sense.

I was excited when I heard that they were opening (I live about 10 minutes away). Now I barely think of them.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:52 PM
Calguns Addict

Did you check to see what their return policy was before you bought it?
"there is no appreciable difference in the effectiveness of the 9mm and the .45 ACP cartridges" -Dr. Vincent JM DiMaio, Gunshot Wounds: Practical Aspects of Firearms, Ballistics, and Forensic Techniques

Don't consider this an endorsement, but you can buy Front Sight Diamond memberships off eBay for $39.
Old 05-13-2015, 6:26 AM

IIRC the return policy needs to be printed on the receipt to be binding. If it makes no mention and you paid my credit card file a dispute with the credit card co.

I hate GFOS but the only defense I will give is the range employees seem to be really nice guys and you can double tap.
Old 05-13-2015, 6:55 AM

if your receipt doesn't say that electronics are nonrefundable, then i think you have a very legitimate beef. most places that sell electronics as nonrefundable still make an exception for items that are broken straight out of the box. for example, most video games are nonrefundable, but can be returned if the disc doesn't work.

i've only encountered one rude employee at the rifle counter. everyone else seemed nice. although i've never tried to return anything so who knows???

i've heard enough bad stories that i'm not going to shop there again. i have one consignment pistol that i need to pick up, and then i'm done with them. just a matter of time before i get screwed.

range guys are really nice. the range fees seem high, but if you consider the advantages over livermore - you can double tap and don't need to do a cease fire every 20 minutes - it isn't all that bad.

prices are extremely high. nearly everything is full MSRP. i assume that the only reason they survive is because they occasionally run a decent sale (like the we pay the tax sale they had on the week of tax day).
Old 05-13-2015, 6:59 AM

This is unfortunate, it seems like more and more of these stories are popping up. Especially sad since I've been waiting for years to hear about a specific range in Dublin to open up, and only to hear complaints.

I've been in the store 3 times:

1st time was just to check out the new store when they opened and WOW was I amazed at the stock available in the pistol and rifle sections. Honestly, the biggest and most diverse I've seen in the Bay, although Reed's has a few rare semi-autos I've never seen elsewhere. Their pistol selection is great too.

2nd time was for the range. Prices were higher than usual, but its a good and clean environment and the associates working at the range counter are among the most polite I've seen. They also allow AR's at the range, that's enough for me to go again...

3rd time I came in looking for a new duty weapon, and the pistol counter was very helpful in finding me a handgun based on my criteria. LOTS to choose from, and while the display is inconvenient for the associates, it looks awesome to me. I also went to the rifle counter again and a nice guy behind the counter let me fondle a very expensive bolt gun with a Nightforce.

I worked in the hospitality business before switching to private security, and know quite a bit about service. I'm just disappointed that this is happening with a brand new store, especially one that looks like its set up for success with a great looking facility.
Come ON. They will charge you for the KY jelly btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munny$hot View Post
I love French rifles most "Brand new only dropped once"
Old 05-13-2015, 9:07 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
...He said i would have to go through RCBS to exchange it. "I cant believe that you are not standing behind your products or customers." He said that if he did the return that he would have to call his supplier to get it returned...
I think you will be blown away with service from RCBS...

I'd call them and explain your issue. I'd also get an email address for their customer service manager and send them a link to this thread.

GFOS is a bad joke.

hth

If I could live my life all over,
It wouldn't matter anyway,
'Cause I never could stay sober
On the Corpus Christi Bay. Robert Earl Keene

Heaven goes by favor.
If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain
Old 05-13-2015, 5:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -hanko View Post
I think you will be blown away with service from RCBS...

I'd call them and explain your issue. I'd also get an email address for their customer service manager and send them a link to this thread.

GFOS is a bad joke.

hth
The guy st GFOS that basically told me to go screw myself and he didn't want to help me and blamed me said he was the owner of the store.

I wish there was someone higher to inform about the terroerrible CS, but i guess that is just the way they roll. ..

I know RCBS has good CS, i just kinda don't trust their quality control after having a new unit out of the box have a wrong cable and a faulty computer, but looks like i will have to get a replacement through them. Im sure the next one will be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy91 View Post
This is unfortunate, it seems like more and more of these stories are popping up. Especially sad since I've been waiting for years to hear about a specific range in Dublin to open up, and only to hear complaints.

I've been in the store 3 times:

1st time was just to check out the new store when they opened and WOW was I amazed at the stock available in the pistol and rifle sections. Honestly, the biggest and most diverse I've seen in the Bay, although Reed's has a few rare semi-autos I've never seen elsewhere. Their pistol selection is great too.

2nd time was for the range. Prices were higher than usual, but its a good and clean environment and the associates working at the range counter are among the most polite I've seen. They also allow AR's at the range, that's enough for me to go again...

3rd time I came in looking for a new duty weapon, and the pistol counter was very helpful in finding me a handgun based on my criteria. LOTS to choose from, and while the display is inconvenient for the associates, it looks awesome to me. I also went to the rifle counter again and a nice guy behind the counter let me fondle a very expensive bolt gun with a Nightforce.

I worked in the hospitality business before switching to private security, and know quite a bit about service. I'm just disappointed that this is happening with a brand new store, especially one that looks like its set up for success with a great looking facility.
That is good that you had a good experience, the range gits are great. From what i have seen im suprised you found anyone in the firearms side that knew what they were talking about. I really think this store could be good if did a 180 on their buisness model. They seem totally focused on the short term small gains. $20 over retail here, $40 there, just get the money on a bunch of small sales. This might work IF there wasn't a few other options locally, plus the Internet. I passed on making a lot of purchaces there primarily because of their prices. it is hard to compete with the Internet, but they are much more than local stores with 1/10th of their buying power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflash View Post
IIRC the return policy needs to be printed on the receipt to be binding. If it makes no mention and you paid my credit card file a dispute with the credit card co.

I hate GFOS but the only defense I will give is the range employees seem to be really nice guys and you can double tap.
Unfortunately the recipt does say no returns on electronics, of course at that time it is too late they already have your money. Also like was said above most places with that policy will make an exception if the item was defective right out of the box because a good store would realize A) that their supplier would back them up and get them a replacement item to sell so it would not hurt them to help the customer, and B) regardless of that they may have made $139 in one sale they refuse to return, BUT they cost them selves a TON more in the long run by alienating would they could have turned into a future customer.

Last edited by evilbeef54; 05-13-2015 at 6:30 PM..
Old 05-13-2015, 8:43 PM

I worked at the Vacaville location about 6 years ago, bunch of a**holes. Especially the owner. when I worked their one of the employees got lead poisoning from them not supplying proper respiration equipment and clothing for cleaning the range. I quit after they tried suppressing me from talking to OSHA when they came to the store. They tried to put words in my mouth, I wasn't havn that. I recently called with a question, some one answered just to tell me he couldn't help me cause he was drosing and no one else could, and that ide have to drive their and look for myself. don't answer the fricken phone if you cant help me, retards. Cordelia gun exchange is my go to store , good people and awesome owner.
Old 05-13-2015, 8:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle666 View Post
I worked at the Vacaville location about 6 years ago, bunch of a**holes. Especially the owner. when I worked their one of the employees got lead poisoning from them not supplying proper respiration equipment and clothing for cleaning the range. I quit after they tried suppressing me from talking to OSHA when they came to the store. They tried to put words in my mouth, I wasn't havn that. I recently called with a question, some one answered just to tell me he couldn't help me cause he was drosing and no one else could, and that ide have to drive their and look for myself. don't answer the fricken phone if you cant help me, retards. Cordelia gun exchange is my go to store , good people and awesome owner.
cordelia gun exchange is no better. the employees are rude and screwed me over on a PPT recently. i think a lot of gun shops have the attitude that the customer needs them, not he other way around.
Old 05-13-2015, 9:03 PM

That's unfortunate to hear man. I know a while back, Jerry was active on the forum before he left his position.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=972060

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 05-13-2015, 9:05 PM

I always had good luck with cordelia gun exchange, owner would always work with me on prices.

Last edited by cdizzle666; 05-13-2015 at 9:08 PM..
Old 05-13-2015, 10:18 PM

Stopped by the Dublin store to look around a couple of times.

Lots of inventory but nothing I really needed or wanted. Lots of ammo but prices are on the high side. Range fees are also pricey. Didn't like that you have to buy shotgun shells from them if you want to shoot a shotgun on their range. Nice wall of guns display in the back. Treated well enough by staff. But, I have not been back since.

Last edited by sgt1372; 05-14-2015 at 12:37 PM..
Old 05-14-2015, 1:29 AM

My friends and I refer to them as "guns fishing and attitude". It seems like you got a lot of the attitude part and not so much the guns and fishing. I find that happens to me a lot.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:31 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I posted about how I was treated by them. This is why I drive to Tracy Rifle for any needs I may have. They never let me down and treat me like a friend. GFOS could burn to the ground and I would not blink. They used to have someone on here who was a manager or something who would try to justify their treatment of people. That did not fly with most of us. Only a masochist or a total noob would ever go there.

A freak without instruction, is headed for self destruction!!!

Buy 'em cheap, stack 'em deep!!

"Your government's the gangster, so cut the crap!!!" Chuck D.
Old 05-16-2015, 7:33 PM

I've had nothing but good experience there. Of course I've not really had to deal with much. Their prices are high, so I don't really shop there. I did however buy a sig, as It was a pistol I had been looking at for a while, and they had it on sale for a great price. I shoot at the range regularly, and the guys in the range are a good set of guys. I knew all the horror stories from the vaca location, so I neve expected much though.
Old 05-17-2015, 12:48 PM

You should post that review on Yelp.

Butterfly19.com
Old 05-17-2015, 8:43 PM

Ive had similar experiences at the Vacaville location. This place is a joke.
Old 05-20-2015, 8:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boopiejones View Post
cordelia gun exchange is no better. the employees are rude and screwed me over on a PPT recently. i think a lot of gun shops have the attitude that the customer needs them, not he other way around.
I've had good experiences at Cordelia Gun Exchange every time I've been in (all in the past few months).

They worked with me on a handgun purchase two days into a 30 day - were up front about how long they would hold onto it and under what conditions before a storage fee would accrue (30 days to pay it off, then the normal one month DROS time-out).

Yes, there is one guy that always tries to get me to buy more stuff, even after I tell him I'm spending every free dollar I have, but that's just a salesperson doing salesperson stuff.

Yes, they get backed up with customers when the store is busy, but that's common to any retail operation. It would be nice if they had a second POS, and computers for customers to enter DROS information, but those are things that many gun shops don't have.

Their accessory selection is good, and they get pretty close to internet prices on many of those (magazines, for example) - close enough that the convenience factor outweighs the increased cost.

The prices on the things that I want are good enough to make it worthwhile for me. to shop there.
Old 05-20-2015, 9:11 PM

Bought some camo pants from them. Didn't have time to try them on so I asked the guy at the counter what their return policy was. He said "you can't go hunting in them and then bring them back, and the owner goes through this stuff with a fine tooth komb so...." I thought to myself "what a d!@k!". Not my first issue with them but it was my last. They have no idea how to treat customers and seem suspicious of everyone. The lady at the gun counter asked a friend "how many guns does your safe hold" when he went to pick up a rifle he bought. He said "what difference does it make" and she said "do you want to pick up your rifle today?". Buffoons. Over priced and rude.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly19 View Post
You should post that review on Yelp.

Butterfly19.com
I did.... before i left the parking lot.... on the down side i just found out some one i respect a lot, and shoot with, teaches classes there, i dont really know the guy a lot but he is a very honest, down to earth guy with a lot of knowledge and experience. I guess i should talk to him, let him know what is up there, and at least in my small sample sized poll gow bad of a reputation is associated with their people
Old 05-24-2015, 4:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeef54 View Post
I did.... before i left the parking lot.... on the down side i just found out some one i respect a lot, and shoot with, teaches classes there, i dont really know the guy a lot but he is a very honest, down to earth guy with a lot of knowledge and experience. I guess i should talk to him, let him know what is up there, and at least in my small sample sized poll gow bad of a reputation is associated with their people
Maybe your friend will end up being part of turning the place around to be a better shop.
Old 05-24-2015, 9:05 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

One big problem is from what I've seen there is that the prices are high. I wanted to buy a Beretta 92FS, GFOS price $649, Canyon Sports in Martinez $529. The Dublin store just doesn't seem to be fully stocked.

Chief Range Safety Officer
Instructor: Basic Pistol Shooting
Instructor: Personal Protection Inside the Home

Last edited by BrassCase; 05-28-2015 at 7:24 AM..
Old 05-24-2015, 9:40 PM

In my experiences with the sales staff and range staff, I've had nothing but good times. The range guys started to recognize me and let me rent handguns for free... which I thought was a nice touch since it's otherwise high priced. I was burned once by a baretta magazine that they overcharged me a bit for, but it's a small one-time item so I didn't really hold a grudge. It's right around the corner from my office, which is really the only reason I go there. Nothing like a quick range session when you're having a bad day at work
Old 05-24-2015, 10:22 PM

I have had pretty good experiences with the place, although it has been somewhat limited. I bought a rifle there, the sales lady wasn't very well informed and had to wait for a few minutes for anyone to realize I needed help. I knew what I wanted and bought it based on my own research so I actually appreciated the low pressure sales technique.

I noticed the prices on the guns were right at full retail, and accessories were a bit higher than other places but I still bought a few things based on impulse and my current needs.

The one time I had to return an item they were out of stock and weren't able to exchange it so I got a refund without much issue.

I still need to try out the range one day.

To the OP, policies like that are in place normally because the shop has been burned in the past buy unscrupulous customers and/or finicky suppliers. Hopefully the manufacturer helps you out. At least you might be able to sell it as a new item once it is replaced.
Old 05-24-2015, 10:54 PM

I bought a folding vertical grip a while back and I was able to return it (full amount credited to my card). It was hassle free. When it comes to buying anything (not just this place), I always check the return policy.
If I bought something that can't be returned, I would ask if I can verify that it works before purchasing. If it's sealed, then I'll make an agreement to buy it.
After inspecting it and finding out it's a dud, then they'll make an exception and allow me to return the item. This way, they knew I was a serious buyer and not some troll that made them open an unused product, in which they can't sell as brand new.
If they don't agree with the terms, then I'll just walk away from the transaction.
If I was the manager or owner, I would work on training my team about letting customers know the return policy prior to each purchase.

Old 05-25-2015, 3:43 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassCase View Post
One big problem is from what I've seen there is that the prices are high. I wanted to but a Beretta 92FS, GFOS price $649, Canyon Sports in Martinez $529. The Dublin store just doesn't seem to be fully stocked.
If it was $529.00 at Canyon Sports, it was likely $475.00 at Tracy Rifle or Sportsmans Arms in Petaluma. Canyon is retail price and above. If you can even stomach walking in that place.

A freak without instruction, is headed for self destruction!!!

Buy 'em cheap, stack 'em deep!!

"Your government's the gangster, so cut the crap!!!" Chuck D.
Old 05-28-2015, 7:35 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
If it was $529.00 at Canyon Sports, it was likely $475.00 at Tracy Rifle or Sportsmans Arms in Petaluma. Canyon is retail price and above. If you can even stomach walking in that place.
I checked with Tracy, I don't remember the price but I don't remember it being lower than Canyon. I also checked JR in Livermore, they were in the $600+ range as well. I checked City Arms too. I like Tracy, I bought a Larue there with no BS.

I know what people say about Canyon, the owner is grumpy. I've bought 3 pistols from them without issue. When I picked up the 92FS the owner encouraged me to apply for a CCW in CoCo county.

Chief Range Safety Officer
Instructor: Basic Pistol Shooting
Instructor: Personal Protection Inside the Home
Old 05-28-2015, 7:41 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Its too bad that they are so anti customer since there are so few stores that are around our area. I did have one good experience at the Vacaville store with the guy at the rifle counter and my Vanguard. But the others were mostly rude for the most part. Haven't been back since.
Old 05-30-2015, 4:38 PM

worse place ever
Old 05-31-2015, 7:36 PM
Veteran Member

I've been in a couple of times, and everybody was very pleasant but the prices are crazy high compared to other local places.
Old 06-07-2015, 9:05 PM

Like i said in a previous post before about this place...Fck these a holes. Worst experience ever. Would never step in this establishment again. They are a sorry excuse for a store that sells pistols.

They even gave me a free 1 hour session at the range when I did my ppt there...ehhh threw it in the garbage knowing i would never go back.

I definitely yelped them a while back. What happened to the guy Jerry who was on here trying to make it right with calgunners and gfos?
Old 06-08-2015, 9:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
Haven't been in Canyon in probably 10 years. No reason to ever go back there either.

Al
Back to owning some of those "polymer" guns.

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Old 06-08-2015, 10:51 AM

I only go to GFOS for shooting on my lunch break. Yeah its pricey but the range guys are pretty cool and normal compared to others that work inside the store. I can shoot my AR and double tap with head shots. It's convenient 5 min from my office. Other than that, don't waste your time shopping there.
Old 06-08-2015, 3:45 PM
I need a LIFE!!

i''m not in close proximity and it seems that is a good thing. i am most appreciative to/for my lgs that i have been doing business with for several years (Alamo Jewelry & Loan/west covina).
Old 06-09-2015, 7:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acostajr View Post
[...]What happened to the guy Jerry who was on here trying to make it right with calgunners and gfos?
He posted on what I refer to as the main gfos thread in the bay area section saying that he's leaving because of wanting to start a family and getting a new job. While he was active, he did do his best to resolve issues. I've met him in person and he's a chill dude like the rest of the guys at the range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_l_daddy View Post
I only go to GFOS for shooting on my lunch break. Yeah its pricey but the range guys are pretty cool and normal compared to others that work inside the store. I can shoot my AR and double tap with head shots. It's convenient 5 min from my office. Other than that, don't waste your time shopping there.
I go there to on my lunch break. Monday thru Wednesday, they have a cheaper rate from 12 - 3. I messed up by improperly unloading my ar and the guy (Asian guy, forgot his name) was cool about it and just explained what I did wrong when I was finished.

Their prices do come with sticker shock, but that's fine. I'll just choose not to buy it there

Last edited by spyde12; 06-09-2015 at 7:24 PM..