Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences Discuss Concealed Carry Permit/License classes here.

Old 12-30-2010, 11:54 PM

Question

rrr

Last edited by wentbig; 01-09-2011 at 5:14 PM..
Old 01-04-2011, 9:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wentbig View Post
Any one have a list of training sites or classes accepted by Yolo SO???
I've had all of my credentials submitted to them for several months now. I'll call Yolo S/O tomorrow and try to get them speed up the process of my acceptance as an approved instructor. If it goes through, and you need a course right away, I'm doing an initial 16 hour class in Sac. on Jan. 15th & 16th.
Old 01-05-2011, 2:42 PM

The Sgt. who handles the CCW process is out until Monday. I left a message on his voice mail. I'll try back again Monday.
Wesley Lagomarsino, CA CCW Instructor - Alameda, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Yolo, Yuba, the Cities of Davis, Galt, Ione, Jackson, Lodi, Manteca, Ripon, Stockton and Tracy ... and many more to come ... and Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Maine, Oregon, Utah, Virginia & Washington

www.LFIguns.com - serving Sacramento, Reno, the Central Valley, Foot Hills and Bay Area
Old 01-11-2011, 11:25 AM

Yuba College has two classes coming up, in Woodland on February 4th and in Marysville on Feb 19 (I think). Cost is around $60, and is either 8 hours for initial permit or 4 hours for renewal.

Call Cindy at 530-741-6821 to enroll.
Old 01-12-2011, 5:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS Sports View Post
Yuba College has two classes coming up, in Woodland on February 4th and in Marysville on Feb 19 (I think). Cost is around $60, and is either 8 hours for initial permit or 4 hours for renewal.

Call Cindy at 530-741-6821 to enroll.
Thanks, will call in the morning.
Old 01-12-2011, 7:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I'd be very curious to know how someone got a permit in Yolo.

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.
Old 01-23-2011, 5:42 PM

Default APPROVED!!

I am finally an approved instructor for Yolo County!!

You're more than welcome to contact me for a class at (209) 401-0907 or ccwtrainer@live.com.
Wesley Lagomarsino, CA CCW Instructor - Alameda, Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Yolo, Yuba, the Cities of Davis, Galt, Ione, Jackson, Lodi, Manteca, Ripon, Stockton and Tracy ... and many more to come ... and Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Maine, Oregon, Utah, Virginia & Washington

www.LFIguns.com - serving Sacramento, Reno, the Central Valley, Foot Hills and Bay Area
Old 04-06-2011, 9:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
I'd be very curious to know how someone got a permit in Yolo.
Is it difficult to get a CCW in Yolo?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayarmed View Post
Is it difficult to get a CCW in Yolo?
Right now it is. With the help of the Calguns Foundation, maybe that will all change.