Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Turner's Outdoorsman
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2013, 1:12 PM

Default Windham Weaponry SRC due date?

Has anyone heard about when Turner's expects delivery of the Windham Weaponry SRC?
Old 01-02-2013, 3:15 PM

n November 23-24 when the fall flyer was released I went and put a deposit on the Del ton echo 316 MOE DE 223/556 ar rifle and over a month still no del ton shipment. I ordered the Psa lower last week he said Thursday they would have the 3000k lowers and still no lowers! Also they wont allow anything to be pre ordered/backorder so I dont know whats going on!
Old 01-02-2013, 8:02 PM

I have been told by RSR Group that they will won't be available until March-April.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfield96 View Post
I have been told by RSR Group that they will won't be available until March-April.
That sucks. When I was putting down deposits on the PSA lowers, there were signs all over for the SRC, so I put a deposit down on that as well. I was told that they'd both come in around the same time in early January.
Old 01-03-2013, 5:59 AM

I put a deposit on one about three weeks ago in the San Marcos store. I was looking for the Del-Ton but they said they had no idea if and when they were getting more. The only AR I could put a deposit on was the Windham and they would be getting them in a week or so. Turner's was supposed to get 1,000 Windhams and distribute them amongst the stores. I got a call a week ago saying that they received their shipment and went down to pay the balance and start the DROS. I'd call and find out what your options are. Maybe they still have some Windhams available?
Old 01-03-2013, 2:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsolor7 View Post
I got a call a week ago saying that they received their shipment and went down to pay the balance and start the DROS. I'd call and find out what your options are. Maybe they still have some Windhams available?
Thanks for the tip.

Went to Turners to see what was going on. After waiting in line almost an hour, I found out that the Windhams were there in the back and no one bothered to call me. Started DROS on mine, bought a S&W M&P 22 since it was the last day of their sale, and saw that Turners will be selling Franklin Arms lowers for $289!
Old 01-03-2013, 5:02 PM

No problem! Glad you were able to get one! I'm just wondering if this is their last AR shipment....ever. It's not looking good. They told me some manufacturers are holding off production until Obama makes a decision.
Old 01-03-2013, 7:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

The franklins are BILLET lowers though. More pricey than the PSA forged ones.
Old 01-03-2013, 9:01 PM

some stores got their windhams in, call with your invoice number to see if yours showed up.
"The gun has played a critical role in history...an invention that has been both praised and denounced...served hero and villain alike...and carries with it moral responsibility. To better understand the gun is to better understand history."
Old 01-04-2013, 7:45 PM

I got a call last Friday 12/28 saying mine was ready to start my DROS!