Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > CONCEALED CARRY/LICENSE TO CARRY > Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Concealed Carry Holsters, Equipment and Accessories Questions, answers and discussions regarding equipment specific to concealed carry.

Old 05-25-2020, 8:39 PM

Default Bravo Concealment IWB Torsion 3.0 Holster

I recently got the Torsion 3.0 IWB holster from Bravo Concealment for my Glock 19. I was in the market for a new holster and I saw the IWB Torsion holster on YouTube. It is available directly through their website. The Torsion holsters runs about 42 dollars but often has specials on their website.

The holster is made of injection molded polymer. It is very lightweight under 3.5 ounces. As far as adjustments there is adjustment for can’t, retention and height. The belt clip can be moved up and down to adjust height/can’t.

On the back of the holster there is a retention adjustment screw by the trigger guard.

The holster comes with two clips which I personally like to carry in the 4 to 5 o clock position but one of the cool features on this holster is if you prefer appendix carry you can remove the shorter clip by the slide and run only the longer single clip.

When running a single clip configuration it allows the holster to become tuckable, easier can’t adjustment for comfort and easier/quicker removal of holster.

Old 05-25-2020, 8:40 PM

This holster also has clearance for threaded barrels and taller sights. Trigger is fully covered as well when firearm is holstered. The slide is almost fully covered by the sweat shield. The entire holster shape is very well done with no uncomfortable edges.

Overall this holster is very comfortable and easy to use. I really like how the holster allows you to run it with a dual clip or single clip configuration. It is backed by a great lifetime warranty and is very cost efficient. They were even running a buy one get one deal at the time. My negatives I found on this holster is the sweat shield, I would have prefered the sweat shield to cover the slide fully and also the belt clips feel like they might break but has been working fine so far. Also as nice as this holster is, it covers only Glocks, S&W Shields and the Sig P365. I did not see a lot of options for left handed Torsion 3.0 holsters as well. Hopefully in future they expand a bit more coverage, I would not mind one of these for my XD9.

Be sure to check out their website for more info! All their holsters come with a 30 day return policy and lifetime warranty. Generally one to two weeks turnaround time to get it shipped out.

Www.bravoconcealment.com
Old 05-25-2020, 8:46 PM
Calguns Addict

Thanks for the review. I have bought from them in the past. I like their OWB options with the pancake attachments.

I ordered some last week. One thing though from your review, the two-clip configuration allows for appendix carry as is as well as 4-5 o’clock like you mentioned. The one clip would be ideal if you want to carry in any position as well as cant the gun. The two clip won’t allow for too much cant as only one is fixed.

I know last year’s model was kydex but did not offer retention adjustment. I’ll add more but that’s what I gathered from the holsters. Some are still kydex, but most have been moved to the 3.0 torsion style.

iTrader
Old 05-25-2020, 9:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Cal_OC View Post
Thanks for the review. I have bought from them in the past. I like their OWB options with the pancake attachments.

I ordered some last week. One thing though from your review, the two-clip configuration allows for appendix carry as is as well as 4-5 o’clock like you mentioned. The one clip would be ideal if you want to carry in any position as well as cant the gun. The two clip won’t allow for too much cant as only one is fixed.

I know last year’s model was kydex but did not offer retention adjustment. I’ll add more but that’s what I gathered from the holsters. Some are still kydex, but most have been moved to the 3.0 torsion style.
I too have seen the owb ones that i dont mind going with eventually

Last edited by NationsMostWanted; 05-26-2020 at 2:33 AM..
Old 05-27-2020, 11:55 PM
Calguns Addict

Bravo makes a good product but on their newer holsters (The 3.0 OWB and IWB Torsion) they're only building for a select few, high volume guns. Got a Glock, Shield or P365, you're fine. Anything else and NO HOLSTER FOR YOU!

Fighter Pilot
Old 07-08-2020, 7:34 AM
Veteran Member

I added a “claw” to the rearward holes and get added concealment, tucking the grip even more.

https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017

“Criminals, tyrants and terrorists don’t do background checks.” — Judge Roger Benitez, 4/23/2020
Old 07-08-2020, 8:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84CABO View Post
Bravo makes a good product but on their newer holsters (The 3.0 OWB and IWB Torsion) they're only building for a select few, high volume guns. Got a Glock, Shield or P365, you're fine. Anything else and NO HOLSTER FOR YOU!
This is why I no longer use their products.
Old 07-10-2020, 2:31 PM
Snake..Snake? SNAAAAKKE!!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84CABO View Post
This is where I wished Bravo could make an IWB holster for the full rail TRP. I currently run IWB with single clip configuration and RCS claws.